First Problem

Protect Me

"Ok so you need training on defense and attack" Jay called over from the bleacher(?). "Yoseob will be responsible for defense and Wooyoung on attack since that's their speciality" Taecyeon said. "Wait what about like basic stuff like healing spell or other basic spells?" Yoona asked. " We will teach her that later. Our piority now is to keep the princess safe and to do that she needs to know how to take care of herself" Wooyoung said. 

"We'll start with defense first" Yoseob said to Fany. They walked to the center of the field with a 5 meter distance between them. They stood there for a minute. "I think Fany has to transform" Sica suggested. "Huh? Yah good idea" Yoseob said. "Do what you did and let's get things started" Wooyoung snapped impatinently. He didn't like it that Yoseob was getting to spend a lot of time with Fany. "About that .. I'm not so sure how I transformed in the first place" Tiffany mumbled. "How can you forget??" Wooyoung snapped. " Don't you start getting annoyed with me Jang Wooyoung!" Tiffany said in a icy cold tone. "Yah but its just ridiculous that you can't even remember what you did" Wooyoung replied. "Well for your information I was to busy trying to figure out what was going on and if I was going to die or not!" Tiffany shouted. 

"No need to get worked up." Jay called out. "Just calm down" Sica said. "Fany remember, breathe in breathe out" Yoona added "Chill out dude" Taecyeon said. "Fany um I meant Tiffany, when you were in the monster's clutches, Wooyoung called out to you. Something about a pendant." Yoseob said. "Oh .. yah i remeber now" Fany cried out. "You remember when he asked you to" Wooyoung mumbled to himself. Tiffany ignoring the comment said "all i did was this" and kissed the pendent.  Immediatly shinning light that hurts to look out burst out of the pendent. Fany was lifted by some invisible force and was engulf in the bright light. When the light dissapeared Fany was just like how she was when she first transformed except this time the golds in her eyes were more piercing and she radiated even more power. She floated above them all. 

"Who are you?" she whispered. Her voice rang with power.

"I guess we found our problem with this whole transformation thing" Sica said.  "Huh? What is it?" Yoona asked. She was too busy staring at Tiffany. "Obviously when Fany transforms she becomes a different person. And by different I mean completly different, this Fany has no memories that the other Fany has" Sica replied. "So how are we going to deal with this?" jay asked. "I have no clue" Taecyeon replied. Wooyoung was just staring at Fany with a sad expression and so was Yoseob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I wanted to look for a picture to describe how her hair looked like but couldn't find one  -_-

Thx for Reading!! Comment and Subscribe!!!