Homeroom

Protect Me

Next period was homeroom. During homeroom the students were suppose to catch up on their homework or assignments that were due soon. Tiffany, Jessica and Yoona went into their usual favourite corner by the window. The three girls usually had nothing to do at this time so they just hang out with each other. Fany sighed and relaxed into the comfy sofa. It hasn't even been 1 minute when Jessica spotted the four guys walking over. "They're coming" she announced to her friends. Yoona immediatly sat up straighter while Fany just sunk lower into the bean bag.

"Hey, whatssup?" Jay asked sitting next to Sica. She grinned at him and replied "not much." Taecyeon went to sit next to Yoona and Yoseob and Wooyoung took the spot next to Tiffany. "So do you have any homework to do? Wanna work together?" Wooyoung asked. "Although we're new, we're not dumb and might be bigger help than you think" Yoseob said. Tiffany sat bolt up and glared at them. "Why do you guys keep sticking to us? You seems to be popular with the girls, why don't you go and flirt with them or something?" she hissed. Yoseob and Wooyoung looked hurt but they didn't say anything back but just looked away. Fany immediatly felt guilty. She tried to apologize but they already turned away. "I'm sorr-" Tiffany started to say when suddenly there was a loud bang.

The four guys immediatly stood up and ran towards the door. Before they reached it there was a piercing scream coming from Jessica. She was staring at Tiffany in horror. Some sort of monster had grabbed her around the waist and was pulling her away. Yoona desperatly clung onto Fany's leg but it was no use, she slipped away. Everyone clustered around the huge window that allowed them to see what was happening. Wooyoung quickly opened the window and yelled "Fany!!! Princess!! Use your pendent!!" Tiffany even though in total panic heard Wooyoung. "What does he mean by my pendent?" she thought. Without even knowing, she brought the pendent to and kissed it. Light so bright that hurts to look at suddenly exploded.

Everyone shielded their eye. When the light died down they couldn't believe what they saw. Tiffany had transformed. She wore a sort of dress that shimmered when she move. It was so simple yet delicate and elegent and wasn't hard to move around in. In her hands she helf a sort of staff. But what shocked them the most was her face. Her hair had come undone from their usual pony tail and now stood shinning in the sun. Her eyes had a look of someone else and it was gold!

Tiffany broke free of the monster grip and instead of falling she was able to float. She came over to the crowd and the students backed away. Instead of hurting them she did some sort of spell that created a shield around the school. "Stay here" she said. Her voice radiated with power. "You are safe as long as you are in here." and with that she flew back to the monster. "Fight me if you dare" she challenged the monster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I'm really running low on ideas. If you have any please suggest in the comment box. 

Thx for reading!! Plz Comment and Subsribe!!