Music Class

Protect Me

After Tiffany and Jessica had showed the boys around, they were on their way to class which happened to be music; the girl's favourite subject. As they were walking along, Tiffany heard someone calling her name. It was Yoona her other friend. When she catched up she started talking about some sort of dentist appointment this morning but stopped when she saw the four guys. "Who are they?" she whispered. Fany sighed. She was tired, cranky and annoyed at wasting her break time showing them around and now she just wanted to get to class. Thankfully Sica spoke up. "This is Wooyoung, Yoseob, Jay and Teacyeon" she introduced. Yoona stared at Teacyeon in awe and would have stood there all day if it wasn't for the bell that rang signalling the start of class. 

10 minutes later Tiffany, Jessica and Yoona was listening to their teacher while she introduced the boys. Tiffany yawned wanting things to move faster but her classmates seem totally fascinated by the four dudes. "Well we should assign a seat for you guys." the music teacher, Ms Chase said. She looked around the classroom and said "Wooyoung you seat next to Tiffany's left and Yoseob on her right. Jay next to Jessica and Teacyeon next  to Yoona." Jessica and Yoona seemed happy with the seating arrangments and grinned when the guys came over whereas Fany scowled. She didn't know why she hated the guys since they never even did anything to her but she just wasn't the socializing type.

Wooyoung smiled at her and for a moment Tiffany's scowl almost dissolve into a smile. But she looked away and came face to face with Yoseob. He was also handsome looking and had an easy smile. He had a calm air about him. Yoseob also smiled at Tiffany. She didn't know where to look so she just looked down. "Ok, let's get on with class now shall we?" Ms Chase said. She pulled out some sort of list and stared at it. Her face lit up at what ever she saw. "So today is Tiffany, Jessica and Yoona turn to sing infront of class" she said smiling. Tiffany's face instantly lit up. She and her friends have been waiting for their turns for week. Tiffany could feel Yoona's and Jessica's excited. 

They walked up to the front, Yoona looking abit shy as always but she would gain more confident as she sings like always. The girls debated what to sing. In Ms Chase's class you had to make up your own songs and sing it to the class one every four week. When the girls first heard of this they started composing like crazy so now unlike everyone else they didn't need to write any. "We should to Let it Rain" Tiffany said. That song seemed best. Calming and peaceful, quite the opposite to their other songs such as into the new world or run devil run. Tiffany was feeling exhausted from the morning she had and wanted to settle with a song that was relaxing. Jessica could see that so she agreed. "We should sing the Korean version" she said. "Can we also stand in the v formation and do the hand motion?" she asked hopefully. "Yah sure" JeTi agreed. Sica went over and handed the song to Ms Chase so that she could have the pianist and a bunch of other people to play it.

The girl stood in a v formation with Fany in the middle with Sica on her left and Yoona on her right. The music started and the girls cleared their throat. Everything vanished and the girls were totally lost in theire singing. Each three of them sang with so much power in their voice and the hand movements made things look so much better. In the audience everyone had their mouth open and was staring at the three girls that seems to be radiating light.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsofhXnJ_-Q

Wooyoung leaned over and ask the guy next to him who those girls were. He knew who they were but wanted to know how they were known among the school. "They're the three goddesses. Everyone calls them that. Tiffany, the one in the middle is the best at singing and her eye smile is killer gorgeous" he said. "huh, eye smile i see. If only i actually saw it then I'd know what he was talking about" Wooyoung thought. "The one on her left" continued the guy "is Jessica. She is an excellent dancer. She's known as the ice princess among the three since she doesn't really socialize with others." Wooyoung thought that was strange because he notice during their tour that Jessica smiled alot at Jay and even had a conversation with him. "And the last one is Yoona. She is the queen of acting. She can get into character as fast as you snap your finger. Although she is sort of shy."the guy finished. "Thanks man" Wooyoung said abd turned his attention back to the show.

 

He noticed that everyone was smiling and nodding their head. Tapping their feet in time to the music. Jay was grinning goofly while looking at Jessica and Taecyeon was just openly staring at Yoona but the one that caught Wooyoung's attention was Tiffany. She seemed to be just what the guy said; a goddess. Her voice was powerful and you could see her passion for music. He galanced at yoseob and also saw him staring at Tiffany. He was smiling at her in a warm way. All too soon the song ended and everyone broke into appluse. Cheering and whistling while the girls went back to their seat.

"Nice job" Wooyoung told Tiffany when she came back. Tiffany forgetting that she didn't like the guy gave him her best eye smile and said "thanks." Wooyoung just stared at her, finding that words has escaped him. Tiffany felt a tap on her shoulder and she looked back at Yoseob. "You did great" he said. Tiffany reacted the same to him as she did to wooyoung and even Yoseob was left without words.

Class resumed and 5 minutes before next period started the teacher told them to take out their homework from last time. Alot of groans went around the room and people shuffled to take out their homework. Tiffany reached into her bag and as she took her homework out, her pendent fell making a horribly loud clanging sound as it connected with the floor. The good news: it didn't break. The bad news: everybody was staring at her. "Um sorry, just ignore me" she said and bent to retrieve it.

Wooyoung, Yoseob, Jay and Taecyeon all saw what happened. One look at each other confirmed what they were thinking: They found the princess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter might be a bit boring. My stories usually take a long time to get to the good parts. anyways hope you enjoyed it and i will update as soon as i can.

Plz Comment and Subscribe!!