Reunited ... kinda

Protect Me

"Tiffany come on!! We are so late for PE right now" Jessica panted as they raced towards the gym. "Sorry Jessi, but you didn't have to wait for me you know" Tiffany said back. "Couldn't you have just left that pendent of yours in your locker?" Jessica said. They were late for class because Tiffany had to go and get her pendent. "No I cannot do that. You know better than anyone how important that pendent is to me." Tiffany said " Besides its not safe to put it there, anyone could just take it."

They finally reached the gym and changed into their PE cloths. Tiffany took a big breath preparing to face their teacher, Ms. Kindman. Unlike her name, Ms Kindman was NOT at all kind. Infact she was quite the opposite of that. Her face was covered in warts and her eyes were tiny, barely slits. When they went into the gym, everyone was engaged in a furious battle of dodgeball. "Miss Hwang, Miss Jung, YOU ARE LATE" wart face yelled from across the court. "Give me 5 laps and 10 push ups" she continued shouting. Jessica stared in disbelief but Tiffany saw this coming. It would be a miracle if anyone could go without some sort of punishment. 

When they had done exactly five laps and 10 push up both girls were exhausted. Suddenly the double doors swung open and there stood the principle ... and four other gorgeous looking guys. Everyone was staring at them and as they walked in Tiffany could have sworn that light was radiating from them.

The principle introduced the four. Apparently they were transfered students. People went back to whatever they were doing. Tiffany  and Jessica were about to join the dodgeball game when they heard wart face called their name. "What does she want now?" Jessica sighed. When they walked over, Tiffany finally got to see the four guys faces clearly. As she looked at the last person, She suddenly felt a spark of recognition. She staggered suddenly feeling lightheaded. The guy caught her and asked if she was ok. Tiffany nodded and regained her posture.

 

 "As you have already heard we have some transfer students.

This is Jay   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDXc9wVrojwizFPhs4iyg,

 

Taecyeon images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVfgsPJKmw4LCBL22FMFd

 

Yoseob images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6XgZu8sfPv4B8S-dnsgh

 

and Wooyoung images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTRMwqvWauWgVXEqP0GsO  ."

 

Ms Kindman said pointing to each one in turn. They all smiled charmingly and said hello. Tiffany was too busy greeting them and introducing herself and Jessica that she almost missed what Ms Kindman said next. "You would be their guide until they get settled down" Ms Kindman said. "WHAT??" Tiffany images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqn9k8AnS6jCLKggJoTYb and Jessica images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNC2OAJIZgvcGkkLTugSi cried in union. They didn't want to do that. The girls prefered to spend their valuable time doing what they loved like singing, dancing etc. rather then showing a couple of dudes around. But the look on wart face said that there was not refusing this. "Ok .." Tiffany mumbled. Now the four dudes didn't seem so gorgeous anymore. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pictures doesn't exactly match what's happening in the story right now ;D but it makes reading this less boring.

 

Thank you for reading, please Comment and Subsribe!!