And now ... we wait

Protect Me

"What should we do?" Yoseob mumbled. They all stared at Fany. She was floating around and zooming everywhere just like a child. "That so doesn't seem like the Fany I know" Sica whispered. "Fany ah, come here" Wooyoung said. He patted the place next to him and Tiffany sat down and rested her head on his shoulder. "I like this Fany alot" Wooyoung thought to himself. "That's it!" Sica suddenly exclaimed. "Huh? What? What is it?" Yoona asked. "This Fany is acting differently than the Fany we know. Its because when she transform she literally becomes another person." Jessica explained. She took a breath and carried on explaining "so in order to have the Fany that knows who we are back than she needs to transform back to her normal self." 

Jessica looked around at everyone. They all stared back with a puzzled look on their face. She sighed and said "should I explain it in simpler english?" Jay took her hand and said "we understand what you are talking about, its just that how the hell do we change her back?" 

"How should I know that? Arn't you the guardian?" Sica replied. "How did she change back before?" Yoona asked. "Well, she didn't exactly transformed back by will. If my memory is correct than while she was fighting with that monster she just suddenly transformed back" Taec said. "Well then we should just wait until she changes back than" Wooyoung said happily resting his cheek on Fany's head. Yoseob saw this and without even knowing it took hold of Fany and lifted her away from Wooyoung. "Wow, she's as light as a feather" he thought. Yoseob  sat her down next to him. Wooyoung glared from the bench but didn't say anything. "So let's wait" Yoseob said.

They waited for 5 minutes. "I'M BORED" Yoona cried. "Wanna play a game?" Taec asked and led her away to a clearing where he produced a soccer ball out of nowhere and two goals. "Let's join them!" Jay said and taking Sica's hand led her away. Wooyoung and Yoseob didn't move an inch, both thinking that the other is planning on doing something to Fany. 

10 minutes later Yoona was aiming to score a goal when a sudden bright light blinded her. Everyone instinxly turned their head towards Fany. When the light got dimmer they saw Fany slumped against Yoseob. "FANY AH" Yoona shouted and rushed over to her. "She's not like dead or anything right???" Yoong franticlly cried. "She's ok. Just asleep, transforming take up a lot of energy." Yoseob replied. He Fany's head. "We should probably go back for today" Taec said coming over and putting a hand on Yoona's shoulder. "I agree man. Let's go" Jay said. In a blink of an eye they were back to the clearing behind school. 

"You guys should go home for today" Wooyoung said. "What about fany?" Sica asked. "I'll take care of it" Yoseob and wooyoung said at the same time. Sica glared at them. "Don't worry, we're not going to do anything" Yoseob said. "Fine, bye" Sica said and turned giving Jay a hug. Yoona did the same and the two girls walked home. "Well see you back at the pension later" Jay said. He and Taec dissapeared into the mist that suddenly appeared. An awkward silence hung in the air. "Well lets go, we should bring her back to her house" Yoseob said. He started walking and Wooyoung followed behind burning a hole on Yoseob's back with his gaze.