Explainations

Protect Me

"Start Explaining" Tiffany said as she glared at Wooyoung. "Um .. that is.. you know ... you're like ..." he mumbled. Jay heaved a sigh and just sumarized the whole thing. "Basically you're a princess from another time zone and you have magical powers. Powers that no one has ever seen. There are people out there that fear you and wants to kill you so your mom, Queen Vassilisa sent us to protect you and along the way something went wrong and you forgot everything and we forgot who the princess is" he said.

Tiffany looked at them like they were crazy. "I don't believe you" she said. The guardians sighed in frustration. "Fany, I think  they're telling the truth" Sica whispered. "Yah, how would you explain what just happened" Yoona reasoned. "It's better to just except the obvious and stop denying" Taecyeon said. Tiffany didn't know how she felt. She was angry that her whole life had been a .. lie? But she was also happy that she was special and not just like everyone else. Yoseob came over and gave her a hug.

"OK ...  I believe you but what now?" she asked. "About that, we don't really know" Yoseob replied. No one had anything to say and it was starting to get awkward. "So don't Fany get to do some sort of cool magic training?" Yoona piped up. "I suppose its best if she could control her powers and prevent what happened with the monster in the middle of battle." Jay said.\

"So when do we start?" The girls asked.

Wooyoung and Yoseob looked at each other and grinned. "Right now" they replied and lead the girls away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I think i have writer's block or something. My ideas are getting limited and the chapters could bore anyone.

SORRY!! If you have any ideas please suggest in the comments section.

Thx for reading!! Comment and Subsribe!!