Friends Comes First

Protect Me

She charged at the monster her sword aimed right at its heart. She stabbed it but didn't seem to make any damage. Fany kept attacking and the monster kept going on defensive. It has been 10 minutes and there was nothing different. When Tiffany let her guard down a little, the monster knocked her on the back. Tiffany went slamming down to the ground. But something like this wasn't capable of doing much to her but her friends didn't know that.

Yoona and Jessica came rushing out the of protective shield and came over to Tiffany. They were sobbing and scared. Sica hugged Fany and Yoona was patting her head. But the monster was still there not forgetting its target. It muttered some sort of spell and poitned its spear at the girls. Tiffany saw it a split second before it happened. She shoved her friends away levitating them back to the protective area ... and got blasted by the magic. 

Since Fany had just awakened her powers, she had no control. One minute she could be super powerful and the next when she needed her powers the most it just stopped. Her cloths shimmered back to the original shorts and tee but her hair sill stayed the same and her eyes were still golden. She groanned, trying to get up but was too weak. She fell unconcious to the ground.

Wooyoung was silently watching everything from inside the shield. He and the others didn't know what to do. They have been looking for the princess for centuries but wasn't able to find her. Now that they did, they didn't know what to do. 

When Tiffany lay unconcious on the ground with the monster standing right over her, instincts kicked in and he looked at the other 3 guys. They nodded and all 4 of them charged out to the monster. Being the best fighter Wooyoung immediatly attacked the monster. In a matter of seconds Jay and Taecyeon joined him, leaving Yoseob to protect Tiffany. The fight ended with Wooyoung stabbing the monster in the middle of it's forhead. The monster dissolved into dust.

Wooyoung quickly ran over to Tiffany who was still unconcious, lying on Yoseob's lap. He ran over to her and her head, muttering a healing spell. Second later Fany opened her eyes. "What in the world just happened?" she demanded. Wooyoung and Yoseob smiled, glad to know that the princess was ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Really running low on ideas. Please suggest any if you have some in the comments box.

Thx for Reading!! Comment and Subsrcibe!!