Training

Protect Me

"Where are we going?" Tiffany asked. Wooyoung had just grabbed her wrist and started pulling her somewhere and her wrist was starting to hurt. "Just wait a little, learn to be patient" Wooyoung replied. Tiffany looked back expecting Sica and Yoona to be pulled just like she was. Instead they were walking along side Jay and Taecyeon, walking to who knows where without any questions or suspicion. Behind them Yoseob was walking alone. Fany felt sad and guilty seeing that and she didn't even know why.

"Yoseob, walk with me" Fany called out. Yoseob looked up surprised but smiled and took Fany's other hand. Fany blushed but didn't say anything. When Wooyoung turned around he saw Yoseob holding Fany's hand. Jealousy flared up inside him and Wooyoung took Fany's other hand.

5 minutes later Wooyoung lead them into a clearing. "Everyone stay close together" he ordered. "No Prob" Jay replied. He had his arm around Sica and Taecyeon was hugging Yoona from the back while settling his head on her shoulder. "Ok .... um ...." Wooyoung felt slightly umcomfortable. He mumbled a spell and the surrounding dissapeard. Yoona yelped and clung onto Taecyeon's arm. Sica just stood there cooly assessing the situation and looking midly interested. And Tiffany, well she had a look of wonder on her face.

Few seconds later everything cleared and they were standing in a large clearing. There was no one in sight and no trees, houses anything. It looked like a desert but it wasn't burning hot. "Ok, Yoona and Sica go sit over there" Yoseob said pointing to somewhere. He was still holding on to Fany's hand. "There's nothing there" Yoona said. "Look again" Jay said. They turned around and there was a bleacher(?) there that had never been there before. "K, Lets go Yoong" Sica said. She lead Yoona over to the bleachers. Jay and Taec followed them.

"Dude why are you sitting down man?" Wooyoung called out. "It doesn't take 4 people to train one person" Taec replied. "Yah, you're the best fighter. You'll do fine with a little help from Yoseob" Jay  mumbled. "Why Yoseob?" Wooyoung thought to himself. "Now, let's get started" Yoseob said taking charge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I'm on summer holiday right now. Decided to upload as much as I can

Thx for reading!! Comment and Subscribe!!!