Who are they?

Protect Me

Everyone just stood there staring at Tiffany. "WAIT SO FANY I MEAN THIS FANY DOESN'T KNOW WHO WE ARE??" Yoona suddenly shouted. Jessica sighed "That's what I've been telling you" she replied. Yoona teared up and fat drops of tears fell down her cheeck. Taecyeon hugged her protectivly and glared at Sica as if it was her fault. Jay stepped infront of Jessica. "Back off" he told Taec in a cold voice. They kept glaring at each other. Jay felt a tug on his t - shirt. "Its ok, theres more important things" Sica said. They all turned to look at Fany.

"Fany .. do you know who I am?" Wooyoung asked. Fany looked at Wooyoung and her eyes brightened. "Of course I know who you are! You're Wooyoung and I love you" she said. With that fany hugged her Wooyoung. Everyone was so stunned that they just stood there. "Fany how bout me? Do you remember me?" Yoseob asked. "Yah, youre Yoseob and I love you as well" Fany said and also gave him a hug too. Wooyoung looked jealous and before he could say anything Fany said "Jay, Taec you guys are here too?" They looked at each other. Fany moved her gaze to Jessica and Yoona. "Yoseob, who are they?" she asked. 

"What do you mean who are they? They're your friends Jessica and Yoona" Yoseob hurriedly replied. "I don't know any Jessica or Yoona" Tiffany said. "Fany you can remember us but why not them?" Wooyoung asked. "I don't know, thats why I asked them 'who are you' earlier" Fany mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sorry for the short chapter. I didn't have time to write more but I'll update as soon as I can

Thx for Reading!! Comment and Subsribe!!