Good Bye ...

Protect Me

"Go NOW" Queen Vasilisa said. She looked at her only daughter with sad eyes. She would do anything and everything in her power as queen and use her magical ability to the max to keep her daughter, Tiffany safe. But lately the death threats were increasing rapidly and a few has already attempted to harm her daughter. Queen Vasilisa knew how great her daughter's powers were. As she grew older her powers grew stronger and could even surpass the queen's. She knew she was doing the right thing by sending her daughter away. Away from anyone that could hurt her and away so that she couldn't hurt anyone in return.

The Queen looked at the four guardians she had assigned to her daughter. They've been together since childhood and Queen Vasilisa knew she could trust them to keep her daughter safe. She gave a short nod to them and turned to say goodbye to her daughter. "Mother" Tiffany said, eyes filled with tears.  Tiffany hugged her mother tightly, not wanting to let go. "Go Tiffany" the queen whispered. She took off her necklace  and put it on Tiffany. "We will see each other again in the future" she said. Tiffany gripped the pendent and nodded to her mom. She would be using her own powers to go to the 21st century since it would be less complicated that way and she was capable of such things. Tiffany whispered goodbye and dissappeard with her guardians.

Tiffany couldn't keep her emotions in check. She knew as a princess she shouldn't break down and cry infront of others but as a daughter she couldn't help but sob at the thought of leaving her mom. No matter how hard she tried to keep the tears away, they kept on flowing. "It's ok, I'm here, I'll protect you" Wooyoung said hugging her. Tiffany nodded. "He's here with me, nothing can go wrong" Tiffany thought. She thought too soon.

News must have gotten out that the princess would be escaping to another century. Those that truly wanted her dead was taking action. They interferred with the transition. Tiffany was too weak with emotion to react fast and when she did it was too late. Everything was falling apart and she was being pulled away, away from wooyoung...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~First Chapter!!!!

Sorry if it's too short. Please comment and subscribe!!