Chapter 2;

Three Words

"So, the company finally decided to let a girl group debut, huh?" Kris said as he fixed his hair in front of the mirror.

The other boys who were busy playing with their phones looked at him, dumbfounded.

"I assume that most of you haven't heard about the news, huh?" He said as he gave them his famous sly smile.

Suho stood up and patted the older guy "Of course, hyung. I've heard about this already. Isn't it exciting? There's a new girl group after us." 

"I really hope Taeyeon noona's part of it! She's really beautiful and her voice is really strong. There's no doubt if she debuts one day." Baekhyun clasped his hands together. As an idol as he is, he still fanboys toward the famous trainee, Kim Taeyeon. 

"I hope that the y trainees will debut!" Kai put his phone down and laughed.

"I'd go for Kim Hyoyeon, then! She's good at dancing, they said." Yixing added.

"I'm rooting for Jessica, then!" Kris declared.

"God. Stop it hyungs. We'll know about it soon, okay?" Sehun, the mature maknae, his lower lip.

He's already tired hearing his hyungs talking about girl groups. Just a week ago, there was a new girl group who debuted, they're called 2Eyes. Most of his hyungs planned to flirt with them. And also, two weeks ago, After School had their comeback. Again, his hyungs met with them backstage and flirted with them. He doesn't like the actuality that his 11 hyungs are flirts. They've been an idol for 4 years already but as time goes by, their personality changes just because of girl groups. Girls. Even. Sometimes, they have to fight with each other just because of this one girl they like or this one girl they've been rooting for. Last time, Baekyhun and Chanyeol fought because of this rookie girl group too and because of that Sehun had to stop them. 

"Whatever you're thinking, please scratch my name out of it." Lu Han whispered.

Lu Han is his favorite hyung. He knows that Lu Han would always know about what he's thinking and he knows that Lu Han already concluded that he might've thought of him as a flirt again. Sehun finally got his senses back and remembered that only his 10 hyungs are the flirt ones except for Lu Han. Lu Han is the most pure and naive one in the group. The truth is, He's the of EXO.

"I'm sorry hyung. I just thought that all of you are acting like bastards again. I hope no one's gonna hit anyone from that girl group under our label. Being friends with them is enough." He said as if he's the eldest among the group.

The ten boys were surprised, although they know how Sehun is mature compared to them, they were still unaware about Sehun's thoughts about them. Most of them nodded since they don't want their maknae to get disappointed. They went back to their places and played with their phone again.

Suho, on the other hand, sat next to Sehun and placed his arm on his broad shoulders, "We all know you're wishing for your Seohyun noona to be part of it, Oh Sehun." He chuckled and the other boys giggled to what Suho said.

He groaned as he took the pillow and hit his hyung.