Chapter 3;

Three Words

EXO didn't have any schedule for today. Sehun decided to go home to their flat when he saw Seohyun all dressed up.

"Are you going to the building?" Sehun asked.

Seohyun nodded as she fixed herself. 

"Will you be home early?" He asked again.

"I really don't know. I might be home late. If you want to eat, I already cooked for you. It's in the fridge. Bye!"

Seohyun still didn't tell him about her debut. She wanted to surprise him. She knows that EXO will be there and watch the showcase. She's not sure about Sehun's reaction but it's better for her to keep it that way. She's excited for herself but she's more excited about Sehun's reaction. She'd lie if she tells that she doesn't want to let Sehun know about this but because Sehun's too busy lately, it's better not to tell anything. 

Sehun, on the other hand, is already used to Seohyun not telling anything. Of course, Seohyun worries a lot about Sehun but he doesn't mind at all because he's already used to it. For him, Seohyun is the best noona but there are times that he gets frustrated; sometimes he feels that Seohyun's too overprotective of him. Sometimes, Seohyun thinks about Sehun's health a lot but when it comes to her own health, it's as if she doesn't bother at all. That's one of the things he worries about her noona. She's too preoccupied with people who she cares for. 

Sehun decided to log on to UFOTown and replied to his fans. Aside from being a mature maknae that he is, he's also a very kind, nice and approachable idol. He'd always find a leisure time for his fans. He'd try his best to return the love that he's been receiving. He'd always try his best to reply to each and everyone. He'd try his best to do something that'll make his fans happy. Of course, he's Oh Sehun, he needs to be like that and he wants to be like that.

After reading all the messages and after replying to a lot of them, another message popped up.

"Hello Sehun oppa. I just want to know, have you ever met 2Eyes? They're really good, right? Do you have a favorite? I've heard that one of their members is your school mate before and she said that her ideal type is you. I really like Daeun unnie but sometimes I feel jealous because her ideal type is you and I don't know why." 

Sehun was surprised. Of course, he knows about 2Eyes, they just debuted a week ago but he was also surprised knowing that his schoolmate, Jeong Daeun debuted. He wasn't aware of it. He's not close to Daeun but he knows that they became schoolmates. He didn't even know that Daeun's ideal type is him. 

"Really? Kekeke. That's great. Daeun is a really nice girl. I hope we'll get to meet again soon." 

Sehun doesn't have any ideal type but Daeun is a really gorgeous girl. He could still remember the time when his classmates would ask him to give something to Daeun, because Sehun is a handsome guy, they'd always use Sehun as the bridge. Sehun chuckled as he reminisced about his high school friends, but finding out Daeun's ideal type made him chuckle even more. 

After an hour he decided to watch Weekly Idol and saw 2Eyes is in it. Two members caught his attention, Daeun and Dasom. As they introduced themselves he found out that Daeun's just two months younger than him while Dasom is a year and five months older than him. He was observing the girls too much that he didn't even see his phone lighted up. I really think Daeun's pretty. He thought.

****

"Good job girls! We're finally done! The showcase is in about a week. Be sure to invite your parents or maybe two of your closest friends." The manager assigned to them said as he helped the girls pack up.

It was already 2 in the morning and they were still enjoying the last moments of being a trainee. They've finally recorded their debut song and also, they're done with their music video. The teaser will be released a day before the showcase while the full length music video will be released two days after the showcase and a day before their debut stage. All of them are really excited. They're finally one step closer to their dream.

But. While everyone's excited and enjoying the moment, there's still Seohyun who still feels undeserving about this debut thing. But at some point, she thought that once she get on the stage, she'd prove everyone else that she deserves this. 

"Don't think about being unworthy, Seohyun. You're definitely worth it. Five months and they will let you debut? I guess they're impressed. You're talented." Taeyeon patted the youngest girl and gave her a positive smile.

"By the way, Seohyun, Sehun's your bestfriend right? Does he know that you'll debut soon?" Yoona asked while the other girls looked at her.

She shook her head and giggled, "Of course I didn't tell him, unnie. I want to surprise him. He won't find out about this before the showcase, right?" 

All the girls nodded. Yes, their debut is actually a mystery. No one knows about the members except the president and the managers and staffs assigned. Even their solo-artist sunbae BoA, the duo DBSK, and the popular boy group EXO aren't sure who the members would be in it.

"I'm really excited to see Oh Sehun's reaction." Hyoyeon said. Sehun is really known to all girl-trainees, even to the noonas. He's everyone's favorite, aside from Do Kyungsoo, after all.