Chapter 4;

Three Words

"Looks like that Daeun girl from 2Eyes has been talking about you a lot lately, Sehuna." Kai, the second maknae, nudged his elbow as they both changed their outfits. Sure, Sehun has been hearing a lot about it too, it actually flatters him a lot.

"We've been schoolmates." He cleared his throat, trying to act cool about it.

"Oh! As if I didn't know. She's my schoolmate too, DUH! But you two look look great together for sure." Kai grinned at him.

Sehun never liked anyone before but he secretly admits that Daeun's attractive. She's cool, out-going, tall, talented and pretty. He never had a chance to talk a lot with her when they were still studying but maybe this time, they'd be able to talk long and get a long with each other.

"I guess." He replied.

Kai leaned his back against one of the lockers and smiled again.

"That smile means something, hyung." Sehun said.

"Remember the girl group that will be debuting under SM Entertainment? We're invited to watch their showcase, bring Daeun with you!" Kai suggested. As Sehun's hyung, he wanted to see his dongsaeng with someone, have an interaction with someone - specifically, having conversation with girls is one of the things that Kai wanted to see. He had never seen him talk with a girl for too tong, except their BoA sunbae, whom Sehun had a special stage performance with and of course, his one and only, Seohyun noona.

Sehun scratched his nape, he knew it was coming. Kai patted his head and he knew that Sehun's going to do it without hesitation. Sehun's the obedient one and he's positive that he's going to bring Daeun with him.

"Surprise the other hyungs! Don't worry. You're not being a hypocrite. Just tell them that she's your friend." 

Sehun heaved a deep sigh as they both walked back to practice room. 

****

It was already 11PM when Sehun got home. He checked the table if his noona cooked for him, but to his surprise, she never did. He was hungry and all he could ever think of while walking home was to eat. He sighed again and decided to cook noodles for himself, That's when he realized that Seohyun was on the couch sleeping. 

"Yah, noona?" He slowly patted her shoulder, trying to wake her up, but still Seohyun was dead asleep. 

"Aish. She looks so tired." He mumbled and went to the kitchen again and eat his noodles. He also left some for Seohyun since he noticed that his noona hasn't changed yet and he assumed that she fell asleep without eating. He went to the couch again and sat beside the sleeping Seohyun, he decided to watch some shows and waited for Seohyun to wake up, but after an hour of waiting, still his noona is asleep. Sehun was already tired too, and he thought it's not nice leaving his noona on the couch. 

"I guess I have to carry you then." He stood up and stretched his arms. He took Seohyun into his arms and carried her, bridal style. Sehun was surprised when he did carry her. He never thought that Seohyun's so light, while walking towards Seohyun's room, he looked at her facial features. For him, it was the first time that he was able to see her up close. She has a very fair skin, her eyelashes are long, her nose is perfect and her small mouth was tempting. Sehun shook his thoughts away when he realized that he was already standing in front of her door. He pushed it gently and put his noona to bed quietly, he wouldn't want to wake his noona anyway.

"We've grown up so fast that I didn't even realize that you're that beautiful, noona." He whispered and kissed her forehead.

****

A/N: this one's a crappy chapter. not contented. will try to make a good one next time orz.

comments are love <3