Three Words.

Three Words

Hours passed Seohyun and Sehun were still home while Taeyeon, Tiffany, D.O, Lu Han and Chanyeol were already at the practice room. EXO’s manager and SNSD’s manager complained about the two while D.O volunteered to call Sehun.

“Sehuna? You’re both 2 hours late. We can’t start without the two of you. Please hurry up!” The serious D.O pleaded. Sehun nodded as if his other hyung could see him from the other line.

Sehun and Seohyun walked their way to the building and entered the practice room together. Everyone in the room glared at them. Who wouldn’t? The two were late for 2 hours and so.

“What took you so long?!” Chanyeol smacked the younger guy while eyeing Seohyun.

Seohyun bowed to Chanyeol and smiled, “I’m really sorry Chanyeol sunbaenim. It was my fault.”

Lu Han, the eldest among them all, clapped his hands to get their attention, everyone moved closer to listen.

“So now that we’re complete, I guess it’s time for me to announce about the song that we’ll be singing. It’s entitled DJ GOT US FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN.” Lu Han said as he distributes the papers to the members.

“We already assigned each and everyone. Please practice your lines and later on, we’ll start with the choreography.” D.O added.

After an hour of practicing their lines, they decided to do the choreography. Sehun and Lu Han were assigned to teach the girls while D.O and Chanyeol sat down and watch them. They were all thankful that the rookies are fast learners. They learned the steps for just an hour and they started practicing both the choreography and their lines.

“I guess we’ve been practicing so much. Should we take a rest for 30 minutes?” Chanyeol suggested.

“Yes, please.” Tiffany agreed.

The seven of them sat down on the floor, completely exhausted. The managers brought them food and again, after they rested, they practice until they were contented.

“So, I think that’s all for now?” D.O smiled still catching his breath.

“Good job, guys! Taeyeon-ssi, Tiffany-ssi, Seohyun..-ssi. Thanks for your cooperation. Are we ready for our performance in two weeks?” The doe-eyed Chinese guy said as he runs his fingers on his sweaty hair.

The three girls nodded while the other three boys smiled at them in astonishment. The fact that they’re still rookies but could perfectly do everything in one teaching still amuses them. Sehun and Chanyeol clapped their hands as the three girls bowed to them.

“Thank you so much for taking care of us today, sunbaes.” Taeyeon, as the leader of the group, bowed to them and gave them a genuine smile. She was thankful that their practice was a success. At first she was intimidated, especially to Do Kyungsoo, even if he’s a 93 liner, younger than Taeyeon for three years, she thinks that he’s well driven and very serious but after hours of being with them, she realized how jolly and nice he is.

Tiffany was also impressed, working with her sunbaes was a dream come true for her. She really idolized Lu Han a lot. For her, he’s talented and very manly. He may look very childish on the outside but he’s very responsible and diligent in the inside. “We’re honoured to work with you sunbaes. I’m a huge fan of you Lu Han sunbaenim!” she smiled as Lu Han smiled back at her.

“Thank you so much for teaching us D.O sunbaenim, Chanyeol sunbaenim, Lu Han oppa and Sehun-sunbaenim” Seohyun said without realizing of what she called Lu Han. They all chuckled in unison while Seohyun looked at them, curious about the sudden laughter. “W-why?” She asked.

Sehun suddenly pinched her nose that surprised everyone in the room, “Stupid noona. You called me sunbaenim when you can call me Sehuna!”

“Oh these two. I bet Hyoyeon and Yuri will be happy if they had witnessed that.” Tiffany giggled.

Seohyun looked at her unnie with her questioning look. She isn’t aware of the pairing her unnies has been rooting for. Tiffany and Taeyeon were rooting for Lu Han the most but they’ve noticed that Lu Han’s been quiet and would just stare at Seohyun most of the time.

“Goodbye! See you in two weeks! The rehearsal will start in the afternoon. So please don’t be late.” Chanyeol reminded them as he rode on his bicycle.

“Are you two going home already?” D.O asked Tiffany and Taeyeon. The two girls shook their heads and replied “Midnight shopping for us, sunbae! Thanks again for today! You take care, too, maknae!” The two girls waved their hands and hugged Seohyun who was left with the three boys.

“I need to go too. How about you, hyung?” D.O asked as he slung his bag on his shoulder. Lu Han nodded as he looked at Seohyun from the corner of his eyes. He wanted to walk her home but because Sehun’s there, he’s sure that he won’t allow him to.

“Make sure to go home safe, Seohyun.” Lu Han smiled and noticed Sehun’s eyebrows furrowed. He, then, looked at Sehun and patted him, “Be sure to keep her safe.” and left.

Sehun stretched his arms and sighed “Finally, we’re done. We should go home, noona.”  

They both walked together as Sehun felt nostalgic. He remembered the time when Seohyun was still 12 and he was just 9 years old. But at that age, Sehun was always present in his dance lessons and vocal lessons but his parents were quite against it but still they signed up for it. He has grown to love dancing and rapping at the age of 14 but his parents told him to stop. He felt really angry and sad because his parents never supported him when it comes to his dream. He cried and cried when someone tapped on his windowpane, it was Seohyun. She hugged her tight – very tight. “Don’t cry. I promise to support you no matter what. Your parents might be against it, but I’m sure that you will be able to reach that dream of yours, Sehuna. I promise to walk with you. I’m your best friend, right? I’m your noona!”

She has always been an angel and she never left. She’s the reason why he pursued his dream – that is to become an idol. That sudden realization, finally, hit him - He doesn’t only like Seohyun. He loves her more than anything in this world. He’s not sure about it before but now, he’s sure of what he feels towards her.

“Why are you smiling like an idiot?” Sehun snapped back to reality when he heard Seohyun’s voice. He stopped from walking and this time, his smile is bigger than the usual. His crescent-shaped eyes were noticeable.

“Do you like someone at the moment, noona?” He pulled Seohyun that made the latter gasped.

Seohyun felt awkward because of their position but what she’s nervous about is Sehun’s question. She already made up her mind to stop her feelings towards her dongsaeng. She’s sure that Sehun likes other girls who are the same age as him and she couldn’t do anything about.

“None.” She answered.

Of course, she’d lie. After all, she’s been putting herself down when it comes to Sehun. She doesn’t have the guts to confess and because as what she knows, Sehun will never like someone like her. *I will never confess to you and I will stop liking you.* She thought.

Sehun frowned, it’s as if he knows that Seohyun likes someone but he’s not sure who. “Fine. But what if someone confesses to you? What will you do?” He asked as the both continued walking.

“Why are you asking me that?”

“Because I don’t want to see you single for the rest of your life, noona.” He laughed.

Seohyun paused and smacked Sehun’s head and then again, Sehun pulled her close – this time, it’s much more close than the usual. Sehun lowered down his head to meet Seohyun’s eyes.

“Um. Sehuna?” Seohyun gulped. Sehun’s sudden move made her uneasy, her heart has been beating so fast that she wanted to just kiss him but she had to contain her feelings. She bit her lower lip and took a glance at the side but Sehun tilted up her chin.

“What if I tell you those three words?” he asked as a small smirk tugged at his lips.

Sehun bent down a little more and pressed his lips to hers gently. They both pulled away and looked at each other’s eyes. They were contented of how they both pulled each other’s heartstrings.  

“I love you.” Sehun whispered. “I just realized how much I love you when Lu Han hyung kissed you- even if it was just on the forehead, it made me jealous. I could’ve just told you how much I love you since the beginning. I’ve become an idol and I almost forgot the person who made me pursue that dream. It’s you, noona. You told me once that you will always be here by my side and look? You’re still here. I was so preoccupied with other things not even realizing of my own feelings for you. I – I really love you.”

Seohyun stood frozen but a little smile appeared on her lips. “I thought I was the only one who feels this way. Sehuna? Those three words..... Were the only words I’ve been longing to say to you. I love you.” She confessed.

****

A/N: I'm not really good when it comes to ending stuff. But anyway, I hope you liked it. <3

PS: some pm-ed me about the thing, I'm still not sure if I'm going to post it here. So...... that's all. 

PPS: I'm also planning to post my new SEOKAI fic ((maybe if I'm done with my WOLF & Still I Miss You))

THANK YOU TO ALL READERS AND TO ALL THE COMMENTS. I love you guys!