Chapter 1;

Three Words

Everday of her life, she'd always support her one and only bestfriend, Oh Sehun. Everyone knows him as EXO's maknae, rapper and somewhat the idol who has more than five fansites in Korea. To her, he's more important than her life.

Everyday of his life, he'd always try his best for his fans. He'd always try to look good and practice everyday. To him, his fans are more important than anything else in this world. Of course, he's one of the members of the popular boy group, EXO.

"Are you sure you're not gonna eat breakfast?" She asked as she started arranging the plates on the table. Both Seohyun and Sehun lived in one flat ever since Seohyun was ten and Sehun was seven years old. Not that they both sleep in one room too, but they actually lived in the same flat. Together. Both of their parents are busy with their respective businesses and that's why they've decided to just leave their children in one roof. 

"Sorry, noona. I really have to go to the building as early as possible. We still have a fansign event in two hours. Did you cook something for me?" Sehun looked at her and smiled. Of course, Sehun's already used to Seohyun's cooking and he felt a bit guilty knowing that he won't be able to taste her cooking today.

Seohyun pouted but she's sure that it's not noticeable, "No. I didn't cook for you. Good luck!" Sehun cocked his eyebrow. He knows that his noona lied. She never forgets to cook for his favorite bestfriend for all he knows. But in the end, he just shrugged his shoulders and went directly to the door.

"Sehun-ah! Don't forget to eat lots, okay?" She said as she followed him to the door. 

Sehun nodded and left his noona with a smile. 

Of course, for Seohyun, it was a waste of time for her to wake up early and cook for Sehun. She actually cooked his favorite morning dish but unfortunately, he won't be able to taste it. It saddens her but she always understands the fact that Sehun is an idol. He goes home late, he leaves the flat early and sometimes, he never stays home, instead, he'd spend time in their dorm with his hyungs.

Seohyun ate alone. She's pretty much used to it though. The last time she ate with her family was 3 months ago and the last time she ate with Sehun was 3 weeks ago. Yes, she's completely used to it. 

After eating her breakfast, she started cleaning the flat, she took a bath and changed her clothes and went directly to the building too. Aside from being the Oh Sehun's bestfriend, she's also a trainee under SM Entertainment. Everyone knows about Seohyun and Sehun's relationship; they know that they both live in one roof but that fact is actually a secret between them and the company. 

"Seohyun-ah! You're a bit early today huh?" Yoona, who's also a trainee, spotted Seohyun rehearsing. As the Seohyun that everyone knows, she gets late a lot of times - late because she cooks for Sehun; late because she cleans the flat; late because she still has a part time job which is to deliver milk and newspapers. But this time, she's an hour early than expected.

"Yup unnie. Mrs. Kim told me that she assigned someone else to deliver the milks and newspapers. Also, Sehun went here earlier today and he didn't eat breakfast there, so, I got nothing to do." She replied softly.

Yoona and Seohyun decided to do their early routine when a staff entered the room which gathered the two girls' attention. 

"Yoona-ssi and Seohyun-ssi, right?" He asked while holding a long paper list.

The two girls nodded as the front door opened again, this time seven girls entered the room. Both of the girls know them since they're also trainees but they aren't that close to them.

"Hi Yoona! Hi Seohyun!" The tan girl, Yuri, ran towards them and patted them. "Let's celebrate!!!" One of the girls, Tiffany, shouted in english and they all laughed except for Yoona and Seoyhun who still looked dumbfounded.

"W-what are we supposed to celebrate for?" Seohyun asked as her gaze trailed at the paper that the staff's holding.

A short girl walked towards her and smiled, "Seohyun-ssi, I'm Taeyeon. I think I'm older than you, so please call me unnie. We'll be debuting soon and I hope we''ll get some time knowing each other in the long run."

Seohyun and Yoona's eyes widened. The two never thought it would happen this early. They're both new trainees and for Seohyun, she thinks that she still lacks training.

"The nine of you will be debuting soon. I hope you will get to rehearse everything. The song you practiced before, INTO THE NEW WORLD, it's your debut song. Please do practice more before the showcase event. We'll get back to you guys before the day ends." The staff said as he left the girls.

The nine girls sat on the floor and introduced themselves. They talked about so much things and most of them cried. Tears of joy, perhaps? Some of them are trainees for seven years, they never expected it as well. They've been enjoying too much training that debuting is no longer in their vocabulary. But this time, the girls were so happy about the news. They might not be close to each other but they know that sooner or later as they perform on stage, they'll get used to one another and be close just like their sunbae, EXO.

"Seohyun? It seems that you're not happy about this. Why?" The petite with curled-tip hair, Jessica, asked.

"Oh. I'm still surprised about the news, unnie. I don't think I deserve this." She said as she curled her legs up towards her chest.

Everyone looked at their maknae, worried. Seohyun knows that out of all the members, she's the only trainee who was trained for only five months. Of course, she wouldn't feel that she deserves and in fact, she feels that someone else deserves her part.

"Don't think about that, maknae! SM Entertainment has a purpose, you know!" Hyoyeon gave her the "fighting" gesture and all the girls patted her.

****

Seohyun decided to buy some drinks for her unnies when she bumped into someone.

"Ouch! Watch you-r...." She pouted as he saw Sehun smirking at her.

It's unsual for her to see Sehun in the building, he only sees Sehun when they have rehearsal or maybe when it's time for them to change clothes. 

And since Sehun is a sunbae, Seohyun bowed down at him and said sorry. "Come on, noona. Stop acting like that. Everyone knows that you're older than me. No need to be that respectful to your sunbae." He chuckled.

Seohyun was about to punch him on the shoulder when Sehun looked at her knees.

"Are you sure you still want to continue? You've got a lot of bruises here." He said as he crouched down to look at it.

She bit her lip, trying not to smile, she doesn't want Sehun to know that she's enjoying it - enjoying the fact that Sehun's worried.

"I'm okay Sehun-ah!" She said as she took his arm and pulled him up.

"Okay noona, I trust in you. I have to go now, we still have to go to our next schedule." He jogged down and waved at her.

Seohyun was about to step down as well when she saw Sehun running back to her, "Oh noona, I won't be home tonight, okay? Please rest!" He said and ran towards the front door again.

She sighed when she heard him say that he won't be home. But even so, she understands everything about Sehun. He's an idol after all. But as she was thinking about Sehun being an idol, she snapped back and remembered that she'll be debuting as well.

I won't tell Sehun about this. I will surprise that EXO maknae. She thought as a smile tugged the corners of her small mouth.