Cosplaying

[LONG HIATUS] S w e e t T e m p t a t i o n (A 30 chaptered KaiLu Challenge)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather was humid and both Jongin and Luhan had nothing better to do at their dorm. The rest of the EXO members had long gone to have ice cream because they couldn't stand the heat.

"Hyung, let's play dress up!" Jongin suggested while flipping through channels on their TV. 

Luhan gave him a baffled look before replying "It must be the heat that made you say something like that. And Jongin-ah, it's "Cosplay" not "Dress Up". Dress up are terms for girls and little kids" Luhan laughed as he sat beside Jongin.

 "Ok hyung, How about playing cosplay with me?" Jongin asked finally deciding to turn off the TV since there wasn't any intresting programmes at this timing.

"And what are you going to Cosplay as ?" Luhan raised his eyebrows.

 "Hmm..." Jongin rubbed his chin thinking of the perfect anime to pick their outfits form. "How about Karneval?"

"Karneval?"

 "Yeah! You'll cosplay as Nai and I'll cosplay Gareki!" Jongin said while he picked up his phone from his pocket and went to search for a picture of the said characters. "Here!"

 

 

"Oh! OK! So I'll cosplay as the black haired guy right ?" Luhan asked Jongin, pleased for once that he'll be cosplaying a manly character. 

"No, you'll be cosing the white haired guy" Jongin said as he knew that Luhan definitely did not watch the anime Karneval since he could not distinguish between the characters. 

"MWOH! Bu-bu-but WAE!" Luhan asked as he took Jongin's phone and stared at the picture. 

"I think it's nice and it fits!"

"You think I'm a shota right that's why you asked me to cosplay as Nai!" Luhan had never thought that Jongin would want him to cosplay as a shota character before. 

"How about Honey then?"

"Who is Honey ? Is it bee honey ?? Or honey comb ?" Luhan asked as question marks started to appear all over his head. 

Jongin went to search for a picture yet again and showed it to Luhan. "This is Honey."
 

 

"ANOTHER SHOTA CHARACTER ???"

"It's fits you Hyung!"

"How about NO Jongin" Luhan crossed his arms and pout. "Give me a manlier character!!"

Jongin gave a sigh and he went to searched for another anime they could cosplay from. "How about this Hyung?"
 


"Much better!" Luhan smiled in victory as he sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter