Cooking/baking: Happy Birthday Luhan!

[LONG HIATUS] S w e e t T e m p t a t i o n (A 30 chaptered KaiLu Challenge)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun, what should I get for Luhan hyung's birthday ?" Jongin asked as he fall onto his bed with a loud "thud". Luhan's birthday is getting closer and Jongin have no idea what to give him.

 

"Why are you asking me ? You should be asking Xiumin Hyung." Sehun replied as he sit beside Jongin's bed and continue to type on his phone.

 

"Luhan Hyung said he is fine with anything even without a gift. But I can't do that." Jongin sigh. What kind of boyfriend would give nothing to his beloved boyfriend ? Jongin would had crowned himself as the worse boyfriend if that happens.

 

"That's right because you are his boyfriend." Sehun clicked his tongue as if he had just given a brilliant answer to a difficult problem.

 

"Thanks! That helps a lot." Jongin said as he rolled his eyes and shift his laying position to a sitting position.

 

"Seriously, you should ask Xiumin Hyung. Luhan had been spending lots of time with Xiumin Hyung instead of me so I'm not the right person you should be looking for." Sehun said as a matter of factly and Jongin just want to punch his face for showing him his 'know it all' face.

 

"What about baking a cake ?" Yixing said  as he entered the room. "Luhan have been craving for cakes lately."

 

"That's a brilliant idea!! But I have no idea how to bake a cake." Jongin said with a smile and falls onto his bed helplessly.

 

"You know, you could asked Luhan to help you. Because of his craving, he took up baking lessons." Yixing shrug as he went to the beside table to get his phone before he left the room.

 

"Is this like giving him a clue on what his gift is going to be ?" Jongin grons as he took his pillow and buried his face in it.

 

"Not unless you choose to play dumb with him." Sehun smirked as he tapped Jongin's shoulder and tell him his plan.

 

Just a day before Luhan's birthday, Jongin invited Luhan to the K's dormitory to bake a cake without letting the birthday boy knowing a single thing about his plans.

 

"Jongin, who are you going to give this cake ?" Luhan asked as he followed Jongin into the K's kitchen where all the ingredients are prepared on the kitchen table.

 

"Erm.... It's a Secret." Jongin said as he put a finger to his lips. Luhan just gave a frown as why isn't Jongin telling him who's cake is this for ? Does Jongin have a new crush now ? Is Jongin tired of him ? All these question keeps appearing in Luhan's mind but he decieded to brush it off because he choose to believe in Jongin.

 

"Oh well suite yourself." Luhan shrug as he went to the kitchen drawer to pick up two pairs of aprons. "So what flavor are you planning to make ?" Luhan asked as he tried to tied the apron strings to his back.

 

Looking at Luhan who have diffculty in doing it, Jongin approach him and help him to tied the perfect knot on Luhan's back. Luhan gaved a smile as a form of thanks and went back to his cake making business.

 

"I want to make a strawberry flavor cake because he seems to love anything that is related to strawberry." Jongin smiled as he thinks of the said person while Luhan on the other hand was over-thinking again. 'So it's a he huh!! And happens to like strawberry like me. Could it be Sehun ? Nah he prefers chocolate.' Luhan thought silently and decided to brush it off again.

 

"Ok let's get to work then!" Luhan replied gleefully trying to hide his annoyance of what Jongin had said about his "new dream boy".

 

As Luhan was busy mixing his dough, Luhan asked Jongin to make the icing which the boy had no clue on how to do it. Luhan stop mixing his dough and went to help Jongin instead.

 

"So why do you want to make a cake for this person ?" Luhan questioned as he was busying mixing the cream for the cake after he was done with the icing, he placed the dough into the oven for baking.

 

"Well, I just want to give it to him as a form of thanks for sharing lots of wonderful memories with me all this while through my ups and down." Jongin smiled as he went towards Luhan and gave him a hug from the back. Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter