Doing Something Ridiculous: I'm Your Biggest Fan!

[LONG HIATUS] S w e e t T e m p t a t i o n (A 30 chaptered KaiLu Challenge)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Korean Hallyu Star, Kim Jongin, visited Luhan's school campus to promote his new movie along with other well-known actors, Luhan had been positively sure that he had fallen for Korea's Most Photogenic Hallyu star. Since Sehun found out that Luhan had taken an interest in Jongin, he decided to give him all the latest updates about him.

During one of their 8 A.M. Lecture in school, Sehun happened to found Luhan sitting at the corner of the Lecture hall busy staring at his phone with his earpiece on without having a care about the world thinking that he is mentally retard with that Cheshire Cat grin he had on his face. Sehun guessed that Luhan must have been watching Jongin's latest Kolon Sports Commercial that just released a few moments ago.

 

Sehun took out one side of Luhan's earpiece and whispered "Hyung, stop smiling like that! People may think you are a retard."

 

"Who cares when there is Kim Jongin right in front of my very eyes and don't disturb me while im having my moment with Kim Jongin." Luhan shushed him as he divert his attention back to his phone.

 

"Geez, I was about to share a good news with you and it's related to your Male God. Well, since like you're not interested, I might as well...."

"I'm all ears and now spill the beans." Luhan quickly replied before Sehun could finished his sentence.

 

Sehun gives a small laugh before continuing his sentence. Seems like it was easy to get Luhan's attention as long as the magic word 'Male God' was being mentioned.

 

"Anyway as I was saying, there is a competition going on for the movie that your male god was in and all you have to do is to download the "The 6 Men From Above" game app. If you managed to be the Top 15 in the game, you will stand a chance of win a pair of Movie Ticket for the Gala Premier. It's as simple as that." Sehun said as he took out his phone and show the app to Luhan.

 

Luhan gave a brief moment to take in all the information he was given and he quickly snap out of his reverie and begin to download the game app and start playing it.

 

"Oh Sehun... you just left out an important information. YOU DID NOT TELL ME THIS IS AN OTOME* GAME!!!!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~

Without failed, Luhan played the game with all his might. The Game is just like any other ordinary dating game. You get to choose the guy whom you like among the 6 guys and try your best to get as much affection points as possible. However, the brain-wrecking moment is that you have to choose the best answer among the given option. There will be bonus points given to those who answered the best answer given in the scenario they are in. Luhan had to wrecked his brain with any possible answer that could earned as much affection point as he can and he had managed to climb to the top 15 so far.

 

The next morning, Luhan grabs a bread from the table and takes a bite while tying his shoe lace, getting ready for school. While he was at it, his phone started ringing to signal that he had received a message. He clicked the message on his phone screen and started reading it.

 

"Hello HandsomeGuyKimJongIn,
This is the producer of "The 6 Men from Above" game and we would like to announced that you had managed to get in Top 5 players for our game. We would like to announced that you had just won yourself a pair of movie ticket for the Gala event. Congratulations! Do drop by Seoul's K*M Cinema to collect your ticket."

 

Luhan make sure this isn't a dream and he smack his cheeks until they turn red. Apparently, this is real. He had just won himself a pair of ticket to see 'Male God'.


"OH.SE.HUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

~~~~~~

Luhan quickly rushed to his classroom which earned suspicious look among the other students around the corridors. Once he reached his classroom, he found Sehun sitting at the very end of their desk frowning. Luhan quickly walked over to their seats and placed his things on his table before he took a seat.

 

"What's wrong Sehun ? Why are you frowning ?"

 

"I can't believe that I did not win the ticket! My answering technique ." Sehun sigh as he slump on his seat. "Now I can't meet Zitao in person!"

"Well don't fret, I just won ourself a pair of ticket to the Gala Premier so get your camera ready." Luhan smirk as he show Sehun the message his received this morning.

"OH.MYSELF!!!!! LU FREAKING HAN!!!!! BRING ME ALONG YOU LITTLE !!!!! I'LL OWE YOU 10 BUBBLE TEA IF I MUST!"

"You just got yourself a deal bro!" Luhan smile at the mentioned of 10 bubble tea from the ever so selfish Oh Sehun.

 

~~~~~~

 

The next day right after Luhan and Sehun had finished their lectures, they quickly ran to catch the earliest train to reach K*M Cinema. Luhan started panicking and started murmuring nonsense to himself which make Sehun gave him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter