Comfort: Everything Is Going To Be Alright

[LONG HIATUS] S w e e t T e m p t a t i o n (A 30 chaptered KaiLu Challenge)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan, can you please come out now ?" Jongin knocked on the door for the nth time. He had never seen Luhan like this before especially in the state where he will lock himself his room for days, of course he'll come out to eat and do other important stuff but after that, he'll continue with his isolation. 

 

"Jongin, it's pointless knocking on the door. You think we didn't try?" Sehun scoffed while sitting on the sofa watching a TV programme with Kyungsoo. Both Kyungsoo and Sehun had been spending their nights sleeping in the living room because Luhan refused to let them in. Both members of course have to go through the trouble of taking their mattresses and pillows whenever Luhan is out of the room. 

 

"Jongin-ah, it's been 4 days since he's been like this. Do you have any idea what's going on with him?" Kyungsoo asked him curiosity and worry shown on his face. 

 

"I don't know hyung. We've been getting along pretty fine these past few days." Jongin replied still knocking on to the door. 

 

"Luhan, open up please! If you keep doing this to yourself, the situation is not going to get any better." Jongin said while placing his ears on the door in case Luhan did reply to him. 

 

"Go away Jongin! I want to be alone!" Luhan shouted in the room and Jongin could feel a loud thud on the door which he assumed is a pillow that Luhan had thrown. Jongin knew that something is definitely not right with Luhan and he needed to get in there no matter what. 

 

"Kyungsoo Hyung, do you have the key to your room ?" Jongin asked still standing outside Luhan's room. 

 

"Sorry Jongin, I don't." Kyungsoo replied innocently. Jongin on the other hand, cursed silently while grabbing his hair and decided to sit down after standing there for what seemed like an hour. 

 

"I knew something like this would happen." Sehun stated as-a-matter-of-factly and walked towards the manager's room (Kris' and Lay's Room). He came back with a key in his hand and passed it to Jongin. "You have to thank the manager for having a spare key. Luhan hyung is in-charge of our room keys." Sehun said and went back to the living room, watching TV again with Kyungsoo. 

 

Jongin used the key to open the said room and there came a pillow flying in his direction. 

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!?!?" Luhan screamed, his voice cracking and sounding hoarse. Jongin knew that the latter was definitely crying. Without saying a word he closed the door and went towards Luhan. Luhan continued crying while hugging his pillow (just how many pillows does Luhan have? I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter