During their morning ritual(s): Surprise!

[LONG HIATUS] S w e e t T e m p t a t i o n (A 30 chaptered KaiLu Challenge)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bright and early morning, the ray of the sun shines through the window. Usually, Luhan would wake up to see Jongin lying beside him but this time, it seems to be different. Luhan found out that Jongin was not lying beside him instead he found an empty spot.

‘That’s strange, Jongin would not wake up this early in the morning.’ Luhan quickly get up from his bed and went to the study room that the both of them shared to check on his schedule.

 “There is hardly any lesson that starts at 8am in the morning, where the hell did Jongin went to then?” Luhan scratched his head as he give the schedule one last look before he went to the washroom to wash up.

Once Luhan entered the bathroom, he noticed that there was a post it pasted at the side of the mirror that wrote:

“Good Morning my Deer, it’s a bright morning today, have you washed up yet? Get a quick washed up and I’ll meet you at the dining table. Love you.

                                                                                                                                                        XOXO

                                                                                                                                                        Kim Jongin“

Luhan chuckled at Jongin’s cheesiness. Ever since the day Luhan moved in to Jongin’s apartment, Jongin had never done something like this for him although they had been dating for a year now.

‘Could the reason be because it’s our 1 year anniversary?’ Luhan gave a thought while brushing his teeth.

He quickly walked to his bedroom to take a look at the calendar while brushing his teeth.

‘It is not our anniversary though, what could it be?’ Luhan thought as he walked back to the washroom to rinse his mouth.

 

Luhan shrug his shoulder as he proceed down to the dining area. He noticed that the dining table had been set up nicely which comes along with his all-time favourite breakfast dish, pancakes.

 

Luhan walk towards the dining table and took a seat while noticing another note placed near at the table.

 

“Sorry my Deer, I've something to attend early in the morning but I made your favourite breakfast dish and I hope you like it ㅋㅋㅋ. Oh I've placed a reservation for a bouquet of flower would you mind collecting them at Yi Xing's flower shop?

                                                                                                                                                    XOXO

                                                                                                                                                    Kim Jongin”

 

Luhan gave a low chuckled as he quickly finished his breakfast and washes the dishes before he started to get ready to meet Yi Xing.

 

As Luhan was walking towards Yi Xing’s flower shop, Luhan happened to pass buy a shop which sells cute key chains and he happened to find a deer bear design. Without giving much though, Luhan take two of the same keychain and went to the cashier to make his purchase.

 

"Hey Yi Xing! It's been a while since I met you. How was your job coming along?" Luhan asked as he entered the flower shop owned by Yi Xing.

 

"It's been a while too Luhan. Well business is really good given that Valentine ’s Day is coming soon." Yi Xing chuckled as he was preparing a bouquet of flow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter