Holding Hands: I'm Sorry

[LONG HIATUS] S w e e t T e m p t a t i o n (A 30 chaptered KaiLu Challenge)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's been a while since you last spoke to Luhan Hyung." Sehun walked over to Jongin and sat right next to him while looking at his Phone screen.

 

After the disagreement between Jongin and Luhan on the rooming arrangements in their dorm, both parties didn't even speak a single word to each other since then. Sehun was being placed in the same room as Luhan and when Sehun said that he can change his room with Jongin, but the latter refused and decided to share the same room with Kyungsoo instead. 

 

"Huh?" Jongin answered as he took off one of his ear pieces. Sehun rolled his eyes "I mean, it's about time that both of you should get back together again." After hearing that, Jongin diverted his attention to his iPod. "Shouldn't he be the one to apologize to me?" Jongin answered while scrolling through his iPod finding the song he wanted to listen to. 

 

"Geez, here we go again." Sehun rolled his eyes for the second time. "Either way, in my point of view, I feel that both of you are in the wrong." Sehun replied. 

 

"How's that?" Jongin asked as he kept his iPod since he couldn't find any intresting songs at the moment. 

 

"Ask Luhan Hyung, he'll be the answer to that question." Sehun smiled as he patted Kai on the back.

 

"THANKS FOR THE HELP OH SEHUN!" Jongin replied sarcastically and gave Sehun a smack on his back as Sehun walked back to his room. 

 

-Luhan's and Sehun's Room-

 

"Hyung,  can you solve the problem with Jongin and get it over and done with ?" Sehun sighed as he walked over to his book shelf choosing a comic book. 

 

"Huh?" Luhan gave Sehun a puzzled look as he lay on his bed staring at the ceiling for no apparent reason. 

 

*Geez, both of you have the same reaction.* Sehun snickered but Luhan caught what he said and Sehun acted as if nothing happened.

 

"I mean, it's about time that both of you should get back together again" Sehun  rolled his eyes for the third time that day.

 

"Why should I? Shouldn't he be the one to apologize to me ?" Luhan hollered while pointing his fingers towards the door as if Jongin was standing there.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter