You can see me?

I'm a single mommy

---Dongwoo's POV---

I watched as Hani gently slipped under the blanket careful not to wake Eunhee up. She pecked lightly on Eunhee's forehead and slowly drifted off to sleep. "Goodnight love." I pecked on her cheek although I still can't really touch her. "Appa, did you come back?" I jumped a little when Eunhee suddenly spoke. I straightened my back and looked at Eunhee who was now sitting up on bed rubbing her eyes. I walked over to her side and sat on the bed. "Appa! I knew it was you!" She beamed and tried to hug me but I quickly moved away. I didn't want her to think that I'm a ghost, I didn't want her to be scared of me. "Yes, it's me, you can see me?" I asked the obvious. She nodded cutely and scooted nearer to me. "Why did you sleep for so long and only come back now?" She asked and I just smiled. "Eunhee ah, take care well of umma oh? Appa's going to sleep for a while more and will wake up soon. Appa loves you." I said as I carressed her face. "Why can't I feel you appa?" She looked at me confused. "Because Eunhee's dreaming, silly. Now go back to sleep and visit me tomorrow, I missed you." She quickly lie down and tucked herself under the blanket. "Araso, goodnight appa." She smiled when I bend down to kiss her. "Will you come for the school event?" She asked when I straightened my back. "Yes, I will, now sleep. Goodnight princess." I smiled and left. I wish I could Eunhee.. But I will try my best to wake up from that sleep.

I followed Hani as she went int the kitchen to get breakfast ready. "Eunhee ah, breakfast's ready!" She shouted and Eunhee skipped happily to the dining table. "Why is our Eunhee so happy today?" Hani asked as she tore a piece of bread. "Appa came into my dream yesterday!" She beamed and Hani's eyes widened. "He did? What did he do?" She placed her bread back on the plate and focussed on Eunhee. "MMMMM..." Eunhee placed a finger on her chin and think for a very long time but Hani was waiting patiently for her answer. "He asked me to take care of umma, he asked me to visit him today, he said that he will come for the school event and appa said that he loves Eunhee!" She replied happily and carried on eating. "I see.." Hani replied and continued eating her bread. 'Why didn't he come into my dream? He must have love Eunhee more than he loves me.' She pouted and thought. "Oh my god, I can read her mind now? Daebak!" I started laughing like some hyena.

As usual, I followed Hani as she brought Eunhee to school and when she go for work. "Yoboseyo? Sungyeol ah? Are you free later on?" She called Sungyeol after her work ends. "Can you help me pick Eunhee up and babysit her for a little while? I have something on. Thank you!" She placed her phone in her pocket after she hung up. I followed her as she went to the shop that she worked at previously when she was pregnant. "Oppa." She smiled when she went up to the counter. "Oh! Hani ah! It's been so long!" Sungkyu hyung laughed and patted her head. "How have you been?" He asked as he invited her to sit. "Okay I guess? Oppa, are you hiring part time worker?" She bit her lips. "Wae? Did they fire you?" Sungkyu hyung's eyes widened about 0.001cm. "Ani ani, I need an extra job." She explained. "Ah.. Sure! But mind telling me why do you need an extra job?" He asked. "Actually.. Dongwoo oppa's hospitalised. And the medical fees are very expensive.. So.." Mianhae Hani ah, it's because of me that you have to tire yourself out. "You can come and find me if you need any help ara?" Sungkyu hyung ruffled her hair. "Will you be able to start tomorrow? You can bring Eunhee along as long as she don't mess up the place." He laughed. "Yes! Thank you oppa! Thank you!" She bowed several times until hyung stopped her.

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

"Oppa." I heard a familiar voice and looked up from what I was doing. "Oh! Hani ah! It's been so long!" I laughed and patted Hani's head. "How have you been?" I motioned her to take a sit. "Okay I guess? Oppa, are you hiring part time worker?" She bit her lips. "Wae? Did they fire you?" I was surprised. "Ani ani, I need an extra job." She explained. "Ah.. Sure! But mind telling me why do you need an extra job?" I asked. "Actually.. Dongwoo oppa's hospitalised. And the medical fees are very expensive.. So.." It must have been tough on her. "You can come and find me if you need any help ara?" I ruffled her hair. "Will you be able to start tomorrow? You can bring Eunhee along as long as she don't mess up the place." I laughed. "Yes! Thank you oppa! Thank you!" She bowed several times until I stopped her. I was about to ask her to stay for dinner when she told me that she have to go back to look after Eunhee. I watched as she left the shop. "How I wish that she's the one.." I sighed and continued doing my work.

 

 


HELLO!

Sorry for the short update! Hope you are enjoying alright!
Please leave me some comments! Please please please! :(
I've recently started on a new fic! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/534764/destined-infinite-sungkyu-wgm-you
Please support!! :D
And thank you guys who are still reading and leaving comments! Saranghaeyo!!!

Manyloves,
Inspritsoul