I'm afraid he won't be able to..

I'm a single mommy

---Sungkyu's POV---

"Yoboseyo?" I answered a call. "Hyung, Woohyun here." I signalled to Hani and walked out of the store. "Yes, did you find out anything?" I asked. "Love Orphange hyung, I think she used to be there.." She was really there? After so long I manage to find her? "Hyung! You still there?" Woohyun asked. "Yes, did you find out anymore stuffs?" I asked. "Sorry hyung, nothing else because a fire broke out at the orphange last year, so all the details were lost. But I will try to find out more." He said. "Okay, thanks woohyun ah." We hung up the call and I went back into the store. "Oppa, gwenchana?" Hani smiled. "Gwenchana~" I ruffled her hair and walked to the shelves. "How I wish she's the one.." I muttered.

 

---Dongwoo's POV---

A few weeks past and I've been feeling more and more tired recently and I've no idea why. Even a spirit feels tired? "Yoboseyo?" Sungkyu hyung answered his phone and signaled Hani that he's going out to answer a call. When he came back in, he looked so worried when he came back in. "Oppa, gwenchana?" Hani smiled. "Gwenchana~" He ruffled her hair and walked to the shelves. "How I wish she's the one.." He muttered under his breath. Is he in love with Hani? Just then, my hands started to disappear. It went from translucent to totally transparent. "Ya, what's happening to me!?" I shouted as I looked at my hands in horror. 

"Yoboseyo?.........Yes.......... I'll... I'll be right there..." She hung up the call and slumped back onto the chair. "Umma umma! Look at what I've drawn! It's you, me and Dongwoo appa!" Eunhee showed her the drawing and Hani smiled and carried her. "Sungkyu oppa.. Dongwoo oppa.. He.. The hospital... He.." She broke down into tears and Sungkyu hyung hugged her. "I'll go with you... You give me a minute.." He said and quickly went to close down the shop and switched off all the switches. "Hani ah! What happened? Why can't I read your mind?" I followed them as they hurried into the car and drove to the hospital. "Doctor! How's he?" Hani ran towards the doctor who was assessing me at the bed. "I'm afraid he won't be able to-" I fell on my knees. I tried to look at them but they were all flying around in my vision and slowly, my eyes closed and I fell into a deep slumber. 

 

---Hani's POV---

"I'm afraid he won't be able to pull throu-" *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* The machine beside the bed showed a straight line and I know what that means. It always meant that the person is dying on tv shows. "OPPA! OPPA! DON'T BREAK YOUR PROMISE!" I shouted and the nurses dragged me out of the room. Sungkyu oppa pulled me towards the seats and made me sit down. "Eunhee ah, stay here with umma, I'm going to get you 2 something to drink." I heard him say and Eunhee climbed onto my lap. Several doctors and nurses rushed into the room.