Oppa's sorry

I'm a single mommy

---Sungkyu's POV---

"Woohyun ah, what did you find out?" I asked as I sat down. "Hyung, just relax will you? You havent even ordered your drink yet." He chuckled as a waitress came over. "Americano, thanks." I said and turned to Woohyun. "I found her hyung.." He placed a folder on the table and pushed it towards me. I took it and quickly flipped it open. "You're kidding me." I gasped as I saw the picture inside. "I'm not hyung, she's the one." He looked serious, he's not lying. How? Why? My mind is in a mess, my heart is palpitating like mad.. "She's my sister?" I asked as my index finger brushed across her picture. "Yes, hyung, are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. My vision started blurring as tears filled my eyes. Hani ah, I'm sorry, oppa's sorry.. I wiped off my tears as the waitress placed my order down. "Thanks." I muttered. 

"Hey! Sungkyu oppa!" Hani beamed as she sat down on the seat where Woohyun was earlier. "Oppa?" She looked at me. "I'm sorry." I said when I lifted my head to look at her. "Oppa? What's wrong?" She leaned forward and saw my eyes filled with tears. "I found you, Hani ah, I found you." My voice trembled. "You're my long lost sister.." I started once I calmed down. "When you're 2, I brought you out on my own. I left you on the park bench by yourself and went to play, forgetting all about you until I went home to find you missing. We tried finding you all these years but to no avail.." I coughed as I choked in my tears. "I.. Have a brother.." She smiled as tears filled her eyes. "Yes, you also have a father and a mother, Hani ah." I wiped my tears off my face and smiled. "I.. I.. Have a family.." She beamed. "I have my own family." She smiled brightly. "Oppa's sorry, really sorry. You suffered so much all these years.." I cried as I carressed her face. "Thank you." She grabbed my hand. "Thank you for finding me, thank you for bringing back my family." She patted my hand. 

 

(A few days later)

---Dongwoo's POV---

"Oppa! How do I look?!" Hani yelled as she ran down the stairs. "Ahhhhh~" She missed a step but she's lucky I was at the bottom of the steps to catch her. "Ya! Be careful!" I chuckled. She was about to pull away but I tightened my arms around her waist. "Oppa!" She hit my back lightly and I made sure she stood properly before pulling away. "You look great." I smiled and showed her 2 thumbs up. "Really?" She beamed. "Yes-" She ran up the stairs before I even finish my sentence. I walked over to Eunhee who's sitting at the couch. "Appa, why is umma so weird today?" She wriggle her nose. "She's just excited." I chuckled. "Excited for what?" She tilted her head to the left, making her look so adorable. "We're going to meet your grandparents today." I smiled and pinch her nose. "I have grandparents?" She blinked a few times. "Yes, umma just found them." I smiled. "OPPA! HOW DO I LOOK?!" Hani came back down with make up done and her hair tied up into a pony tail. "Ya! What are the both of you doing?!" She laughed when she saw us lying on the couch, with our heads in our palm looking at her. "You look great!" I said. "Can we go now?" Eunhee yawned. "Okay! Let's go!" She beamed as she grabbed her bag.

"Oppa.. I'm nervous.." Hani gripped the hem of my shirt. "Don't be, I'm here, remember?" I smiled as I placed my arm around her shoulder and squeezed lightly. I pressed the bell and after a while, Sungkyu hyung opened the door. "Oppa." Hani said nervously and Sungkyu hyung invited us in. "Hello little one!" Sungkyu hyung ruffled Eunhee's hair and she chuckled. "Uncle Sungkyu! Did you miss me?!" She reached over for him, and I let him crawl into his arms. "Who's this little angel?" A woman asked as she walked towards us. 

 


Hello!

Sorry for not updating for quite some time!
I was too busy updating my other fics. :X
And I know I'm a bad author for not finishing my story before starting on a new one which is "Bestfriends" !!!!
Please also support Destined !
Please leave some comments! Thank you!! ^^

Manyloves,
Inspiritsoul