What should I do without you?

I'm a single mommy

---Hoya's POV---

"We're back!" Hyung shouted as he came into the house with Minkyung. She ran towards me and jumped on me. "Ya! Someone's getting heavier huh!" I laughed as I carried her. "How's the daycare?" I said as I placed her on my lap. "Uh.. Good!" She tried to struggle out of my arms but I tightened my grip around her. "Nonono, stay here, uncle Hoya wants to talk to you." She chuckled and stop struggling. "Ummm.. How's Miss Hani?" "She's pretty! And nice! And have longlong hair! And she's pretty!" She said happily. "You said pretty twice!" I laughed and she pouted. "APPA! UNCLE HOYA IS TEASING ME!" She slipped out of my arms and ran towards her father. "Ya! Stop telling on me!" I ran after her but she hid behind her father. "Araso araso, I'll go back to my room." I surrendered when hyung blocked me from her. 

"She's pretty.. This I know.. She's nice.. This I can see.. She have long hair.. Yup, I can see this too.. Lee Minkyung, you're of no help at all huh?" I sighed as I lie down on the bed, staring at the ceiling. "Miss Hani.. Hani.." I shook my head trying to get her out of my thoughts then I drifted off to sleep.

 

---Hani's POV---

"What's wrong dear?" Eunhee's crying woke me up so I rolled over to my side and faced her. "Eunhee dear, it's just a dream.." I placed my hand on her forehead, wanting to wipe off her perspire. "Why is it so hot?" I quickly got out of bed and looked for the thermometer. "Oh god! 40 degrees?!"  What should I do? Oppa.. "Dongwoo oppa! Oppa!" I quickly ran into his room and woke him up. "Eunhee's running a fever, 40 degrees!" I panicked. "Hani ah, calm down, go get dress and we'll bring her to the hospital, ara?" He said as he wiped off my tears. I was so shocked that I don't even know I'm crying. I quickly went back into my room, get dressed and put more clothes on Eunhee to keep her warm since it's snowing outside. Dongwoo oppa carried Eunhee in his arms and we went out of the house. "Crap, it's 2 in the morning, there's no 24hour clinic nearby. Where are all the ing cabs?!" He cursed as he looked around for cabs. "Hani ah, we have to send her to the hospital as soon as possible. We'll run there since its just 2 streets away, you ok with this?" I was so worried that I could only nod. We started running towards the hospital and the snow was getting bigger and bigger. Dongwoo oppa is running slower and slower. "Oppa, you ok? I can carry Eunhee." He smiled weakly and continued running. Just then he lost his balance, tipped over and fell on his knees. He quickly stood up and flung Eunhee on his back. "Oppa! You're bleeding!" I said when I saw the tear on his jeans with blood oozing out. "It's ok.." He grinned and we continued running. 

"Ya! Someone help! Doctor! Quick! My daughter's running a high fever!" Dongwoo oppa shouted when we entered the emergency department. The nurses quickly placed her on the trolley and closed the curtains. Dongwoo oppa led me to the chairs and we sat there waiting. I'm such an useless mother, I don't even know what to do when my child's sick. What will happen if Dongwoo oppa's not here?  I walked over to the counter and asked for a first aid kit and went back to him. "Oppa, thank you.. Thank you so much.. I wouldn't know what to do if you're not here.." Tears flow down my cheeks as I cleaned his wound. After I'm done, he pulled me up and sat me down beside him. "Hani ah, you don't have to thank me. You and Eunhee are the most important people in my life, I would do anything to keep the both of you safe. I can't lose the both of you, you know?" He placed a hand on my shoulder and the other wiped off my tears then pulled me into a hug. What should I do without you?

 

---Dongwoo's POV---

"Crap, it's 2 in the morning, there's no 24hour clinic nearby. Where are all the ing cabs?!" I cursed as I looked around for cabs. "Hani ah, we have to send her to the hospital as soon as possible. We'll run there since its just 2 streets away, you ok with this?" I guess she was too shocked that she could only just nod. We started running towards the hospital and the snow was getting bigger and bigger. It's so cold and I was getting weaker and weaker as we ran. "Oppa, you ok? I can carry Eunhee." How can I let you run while carrying her? Pabo. I smiled and continued running. Just then I lost my balance, tipped over and fell on my knees. I felt my blood oozing out but Eunhee's more important. I quickly stood up and flung Eunhee on my back. "Oppa! You're bleeding!" She said when she saw my knees. "It's ok.." I grinned and we continued running. 

"Ya! Someone help! Doctor! Quick! My daughter's running a high fever!" I shouted when we entered the emergency department. The nurses quickly placed her on the trolley and closed the curtains. I led her to the chairs and we sat there waiting. She suddenly stood up and walked over to the counter. I saw her walking back with a first aid kit. Oh yea, my knees.. "Oppa, thank you.. Thank you so much.. I wouldn't know what to do if you're not here.." She said as she cleaned my wound. I pulled her up and sat her down beside me. "Hani ah, you don't have to thank me. You and Eunhee are the most important people in my life, I would do anything to keep the both of you safe. I can't lose the both of you, you know?" And, I love you, since the day we met, I will always be here for you, Hani ah.. I placed a hand on her shoulder and the other wiped off her tears then pulled her into a hug. Please don't let anything happen to Eunhee. Please..

The nurses draw the curtains open so Hani and I quickly walked over. "We've already lowered down her temperature, she will have to be hospitalised for observations. Please go to the counter to fill in the particulars while we move her to the ward." I led Hani over to the counter to fill in Eunhee's particulars and quickly went up to the ward to look for Eunhee. We walked into the room with about 3 other children and went to Eunhee's bedside. We sat down on the chair beside her bed and Hani bend over and gave a peck on her forehead. "Thank god she's okay.." I heard her whispered. "Oppa, can we stay here with her?" She turned to me. "Yea, sure. You should get some sleep too." I said as I placed her head on my shoulder and slowly we drifted off to sleep. 

 

---Eunhee's POV---

'Where am I?' I thought as I slowly opened my eyes. I looked to the side and saw umma sleeping on Dongwoo appa's shoulder. They look so good together! Is he really not my real appa? "Umma.." I reached out and grabbed her hand. She jumped and quickly bend towards me. "Hey hon, do you need anything?" I shook my head. "Where are we?" I said as I looked around. "We're in the hospital.. Last night, Eunhee have a big big big big fever! Dongwoo appa carried Eunhee and ran here!" I looked over to Dongwoo appa who's still sleeping very soundly. "Is that why appa's so tired?" I asked and umma giggled. "I think so? Are you feeling better?" She asked she she my cheek. I smiled and nodded. 

"HANI!" Dongwoo appa jumped out of his seat. Umma and I, who were shocked, turned and look at him. "Sorry, nightmare.." He rubbed the back of his neck and laughed. "Umma, you're appa's nightmare!" I said. "Ya! I'm your nightmare?!" Umma glared at appa with her hands on her hips. "Aniyooooooo~" Dongwoo appa did some aegyo to make umma laugh. They looked happy together, why is he not my real appa? "How's my princess?" He turned to me and kissed my forehead. "Good!" I beamed. "I'm going to make a call. Oppa, don't you have work? You can go off first." Umma asked. Appa shook his head and said that he's not going to work today. Yay! Umma and appa will be with me all day for today!!! 

 

---Hoya's POV---

"Hyung! I'll fetch Minkyung to the daycare today!" I quickly grabbed my bag, carried Minkyung and hurried out of the house before hyung comes out. I want to see her, Miss Hani.. I sang to the song on the radio happily as I drove to the daycare center. "Uncle Hoya, why are you so happy?" She looked at me weirdly. "Nothing! I'm just happy! Nothing's over~ Nothing's over~" She shrugged and continued looking outside the window. "Here we are!" I said as I carried her out of the car and I tidied up my hair and my suit. "How do I look?" She looked up at me from top to bottom and gave me 2 thumbs up. "Handsome!" She beamed. "Ok! Let's gogogo!" I held her hand and walked happily to the day care center. "Good morning Minkyung ah!" A woman greeted. Minkyung bowed back and I bowed at her. "Did they changed the carer?" I asked as I looked around for Miss Hani. "Aniyo, Miss Hani took leave today for some personal matters, she might be back tomorrow." Oh.. Might be back tomorrow.. "Oh, ok, thank you, please take care of our Minkyung!" I said and I went back to my car. Personal matters.. I wonder what.. I hope she's alright..

"Yoboseyo?" I answered when I saw that the caller was hyung. "What do you want this time?" He said sternly. "What what do I want?" I didn't do anything this morning, did I? "You wouldn't help me send Minkyung to school if you didn't want anything, you punk! So tell me what do you want!" He almost shouted over the phone. "Aniya! I just wanted to spend some quality time with my niece!" "Jincha?" No hyung. I silently laughed when I think about Miss Hani. "Yes hyung! I'm driving, so bye!" And I quickly hung up the call. 

 


Quick update since I'm free today because lessons are cancelled! :D

Please subscribe and leave some comments! Thank you to those who already did! Loveyouuuuuu! <3

Inspiritsoul