Dongwoo's back!!

I'm a single mommy

---Hani's POV---

The doctors have been in there for quite some time and the nurses rushed in and out of the room. I can literally feel my heart's palpitations. "Everything will be alright, don't worry.." Sungkyu oppa gave my hand a tight squeeze and smiled at me assuringly. "What if.. What if.. I wouldn't know what to do without him.." I cried softly so that I won't wake Eunhee up. He placed is arm around my shoulder and leaned me towards him. "I'm here.." He said and hugged me tightly. Just then the doctors came out. I quickly stood up with Eunhee in my arms and approached the doctor. "Doctor! How's he? Is he okay?" I asked and the doctor smiled. "Yes, he is alright now, he's actually awake now, you may go in and see him. But please make sure he has enough rest alright?" I nodded and quickly entered the room. "Hani ah.." Dongwoo oppa's voice cracked abit. "Oppa!"I quickly placed the sleeping Eunhee on the couch before walking over to him. "Why did you sleep for so long?" I frowned and carressed his cheeks. "I never did." He smiled. "What are you saying? You've been in coma for sooooo ong. Even your wounds have recovered!" I rolled my eyes at him.

 

(Monday morning)

---Dongwoo's POV---

"Hani ah, wear-" I walked into Hani's room to see her only in a towel and she started screaming for me to get out. "YA! You should have locked the door!" I shouted and threw the top I prepared on her head and quickly went out of the room. I felt myself blush so I started fanning. "YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOCKED BEFORE YOU CAME IN! What did you see?!" She shouted. "Nothing!" I replied, still fanning myself. To be honest, I saw everything.. When I was in coma, I practically followed her around.. So... Kekekeke~ "Oppa! Am I supposed to wear this?" She shouted behind the door. "Yes! I prepared it for you. Hurry up get dressed and come out!" I went downstairs after hearing her reply. 

"Wow! Why is our Eunhee so pretty?!" I swept her off her feet in my arms. "Dongwoo appa, why green?" She pouted, pulling the hem of her shirt. "It's my favourite colour!" I put her down and looked at her wearing the family shirt I just made for this event. "Are you guys ready?" Hani asked as she walked down the stairs and laughed when she saw the us wearing the same shirt as her. "Seriously? Oppa?" She laughed. We all wore a green shirt with a cartoon dinosaur. "LET'S TAKE A PHOTO BEFORE WE GO!" I carried Eunhee and pulled her closer and snapped a photo. "Let's go!" Eunhee shouted as we left the house. 

"Eunhee ah, Yejin told be that you don't have a father. So who is he?" A little girl approached Eunhee and pointed at me. "Hey little girl, who says that our Eunhee doesn't have a father? I'm her father." I smiled and the girl ran away towards the other kids. "Thank you appa~" Eunhee hugged me tightly. "Silly girl, let's win everything today okay!?" I carried her and she chuckled.

 

 


Hello everyone,

Just a short update to compensate for not updating for a long long time.
I've been having my attachments, so please pardon me..
Bear with me for my short updates, I'll try to update more frequently okay?
And I know my title .. Haha, can't think of any nice ones. Sorry!

Thank you guys for supporting me! Please leave some comments alright?
Please support my other fanfics!
Destined & The Promise !! Thank you!! <3

Many loves,
Inspiritsoul