I'm pregnant

I'm a single mommy

---Hani's POV---

My period hasn't came in a month. I went down to a nearby pharmacy to get a few pregnancy kit and went back home. "Ya! Hani! Where's the new boxers I bought?!" Dongwoo oppa shouted from his room as I entered the house. "In the third drawer of your cabinet!" I yelled back and went into the bathroom in my room. 

2 bars.. "Oh my god." I tested out several times with the few other kits.." I'm really pregnant.." I told myself in the mirror. I slipped on the jumper I got for my present last year and pinched my pale cheeks a little. Dongwoo oppa was sitting at the dining table eating so I sat down beside him. "I'm pregnant.." He choked when he heard what I said. I quickly poured him a cup of water. "What?" He said after he stopped coughing. "I'm pregnant.." I flashed a smile at him. "Jincha?! Congrats!" He hugged me tightly and slightly lifted me up. We chuckled and I saw a bowl of fried rice on the dining table. "Thanks oppa!" I beamed and quickly packed some of it into a lunchbox and headed out. 

I tiptoed into my boyfriend's house wanting to surprise him by delivering food to his bedside. "Andwae.." I stood outside his bedroom door. I saw my boyfriend and my "friend" on the bed through the door crack. I slowly moved back and when I was about to leave the house, my hand hit the gate and the lunch box slipped from my hand. "Crap." I quickly ran out of the house. I'm not going to forgive him this time round. I gave him my everything.. Why is he doing this to me? I wiped the tears off my face with the back of my hands. 

 

---Leejoon's POV---

We heard something dropped outside so we stopped whatever we were doing. I quickly put on clothes and went into the living room. Why is the door open? Lunch box? "!" I quickly grabbed my keys and ran out of the house.

 

---Hani's POV---

Suddenly someone grabbed my elbow and turned me around. "What the do you want now?" I yelled when I saw Leejoon panting in front of me. "Babe, I'm sorry ok? I just.." He started scratching his ear. He always does that when he's lying. "Leave me alone Leejoon." I walked away from him, he followed and grabbed my elbow again. I turned and faced him, sweeping his hand off my arm. "It's over Leejoon. I knew something was wrong with the both of you since last month, I knew. But I'm willing to forgive you and gave you chances to repent. But no, you didn't. I'm done." I said firmly and he's eyes started tearing up. I turned so my back faces him and ran away as quickly as I could. 

"Hani!" Someone pushed me and I landed on fours on the ground. I heard a loud bang and immediately turned to see a bloody Leejoon lying down in front of the car. "Oppa!" I quickly ran over to him. "Oppa!" I his face as I cried. " Hani ah.. I love you, I swear." He smiled. "I know.. I know.. Just.. Please be okay.. Oppa.." I sobbed and he struggled to wipe off my tears.

The ambulance arrived after a few minutes, the paramedics got him onto the stretcher and I got into the ambulance with them. "I'm sorry.." He gripped my hand tightly with tears in his eyes. I was about to reply him when he released his grip and fell unconscious. "Oppa! Wake up! Wake up oppa!" I hovered over him, shaking him wildly. "Please sit back, miss, we'll try our best to save him." One of the paramedics pushed me away from Leejoon. I sat there crying while they tried saving him. Please, please be okay.. "I'm sorry miss, he's gone.." The paramedics stopped everything they're doing and looked at me. "No.. It can't be.. Do something.. Please.." 

The next thing I knew I was unconscious.

 


 

This is the first chapter of my new fanfic, hope you all enjoy~ :D

You all may have realised that I'm always using Hani in my fanfic. It's because my name sounds similar, thats why!

Many loves,

Inspiritsoul