Oppa, I love you.

I'm a single mommy

4 years past by very quickly, Hani had given birth to her daughter, Eunhee, who is now 4. They're still living with Dongwoo who's always there for them no matter what happens. Hani and Sungyeol became the best of friends after they knew each other at Sungkyu's music store. Hani is working two jobs now to support her little family, one at the day care center and another at Sungkyu's music store. 

 

---Dongwoo's POV---

"Eunhee ah, sleeping time!" Hani shouted over to the living room while coming out of the bathroom. "Later umma! Dongwoo appa and I are playing!" She shouted back. "YA! Eunhee, are you coming in or not?!" Hani seemed to be annoyed. "Dongwoo appa..." Eunhee whined and pouted her lips. "Hani ah! Can't she just play for a little while more?" I asked hoping she will agree. "Shireo! Come and sleep right now! There's school tomorrow!" Eunhee frowned and I ruffled her hair. "Umma's right, there's school tomorrow. Come, appa carry you into the room!" I carried her birdal style and ran into their room. "Princess delivery!" I shouted and Eunhee giggled. I placed her onto the bed and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Dongwoo appa!" She put her arms around my neck and gave a peck on my cheek. "Aww~ Goodnight princess~" I turned. "Night Hani!" I beamed, hoping she's not upset anymore. "Night oppa~" She smiled and I went back into my room.

 

---Hani's POV---

"Umma.. Is Dongwoo appa my real appa?" Eunhee asked as I climbed into bed beside her. "Aniya, Dongwoo appa is umma's veryveryveryvery good friend!" And someone who's always there for me.. "Then where's my real appa?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed. I laughed and placed my finger in between her eyebrows and smoothen the creases. "Eunhee's appa is in heaven." She smiled widely. "Does that mean that Eunhee's appa is an angel?" I laughed her silliness and pulled her into my arms. "Yes, Eunhee's appa is an angel. An angel only for you. He's always protecting Eunhee from up there!" I pointed up towards the ceiling. "Daebak! My appa is so cool! Umma, do you have appa's photo? Does he look like Dongwoo appa?" I released her from my arms, reached for the bedside drawer and took out an photo album. I flipped it open and my fingers slowly went over his face. I missed you, oppa.. "This is your-" I was going to show her the photo but she's already asleep. I ran my finger over his face another time, close the album and placed it back into the drawer. "Goodnight sweetheart." I tucked her into the blanket and gave her a peck on her forehead. "Mianhae, umma caused your appa to die, mianhae.." A streak of tear flow down my cheek. "Oppa, I love you." I slowly drifted off to sleep

---

I was awakened by the alarm so I sat up in bed. I looked over to Eunhee's side of the bed but she's not in bed. I climbed out of bed and quickly got ready. "Mmmm~ Smells nice!" I said as I walked into the kitchen. Dongwoo oppa and Eunhee turned to face me. I laughed when I saw both of their faces covered with flour. "What's umma laughing about?" She asked Dongwoo oppa. They looked at each other and looked back at me still confused. "Aniyo! Come Eunhee, let's go bathe while Dongwoo appa make breakfast." I pushed her into the shower. After we're done, we came out to see the kitchen already cleaned from all the flour and breakfast was ready. "Thanks oppa!" I said as I sat down beside him and Eunhee. After we ate finished, I quickly went to wash the dishes while Dongwoo oppa and Eunhee get ready. "LEGGO!" Dongwoo oppa sweep the giggling Eunhee off her feets and carried her to the car. 

"Anyeong!" Eunhee and I waved to Dongwoo oppa before he drove off. Eunhee can't stop talking about the game she played with Dongwoo oppa last night as I walked her to the playschool. She's just like her father, so talkative! It's her first day of school. I'm very nervous actually.. First day of school are always very unpleasant for parents, children will run and cry and cling onto their parents. At least these was what I heard from other ajummas.. But I think I can handle it, I guess? I sighed and kneel down to face her when we reached. "Eunhee, be good ok? Listen to your teachers and remember what umma always say?" She nodded. "Umma always say that Eunhee have to be nice to everyone!" I smiled and kissed her. "Alright, go to class! Umma loves you! Dongwoo appa will come fetch you later, ara?" She nodded and happily ran into school. I didn't leave because I was waiting for her to run out crying. But after 5 minutes, there's still no sign of her. "Oh well, my daughter is so strong." I shrugged and walked to the daycare. Why did she not come crying? Does she not love her umma like the rest of the kids? "Ya! What are you thinking?! Why are you being disappointed because of this?!" I shook the thought off my head and walked into the daycare. 

"Morning Hani, you're here!" One of my colleagues gretted as I entered the office. I greeted her back and placed my bag in my locker. "There will be a new kid coming into your group today." I turned and look at her. "Oh.. Thank you for informing me!" I said and went to the gate to wait for the kids to come. "Anyeonghaseyo~" Parents greeted as they came with their child, I bowed back and brought their children into the room. Hmm.. it's 10 already, but there's no sign of the new kid yet.. "Oh well.." When I was about to turn and go into the room, I heard footsteps. "Wait for a while!" A man carrying a little girl stopped infront of me panting. "Sorry.. Sorry we're late." He placed the little girl on her feets and looked up. He froze when he saw me. "Anyeonghaseyo, call me Miss Hani." I bowed, the little girl bowed back but he was still standing there staring at me. The little girl tugged a little at his hands and broke his thoughts. "Sorry. Anyeonghaseyo, please take care of our Minkyung well!" He bowed and slightly blushed. Is the little girl his daughter? He bend down to face the little girl. "Be a good girl araso?" He ruffled her hair. "Yes uncle Hoya! Bye!" She beamed and walked over to me. We bowed again and I led the little girl into the room. "Hoya! My name is Hoya!" He said when I was about to close the door. He rubbed the back of his neck, bowed and quickly walked to his car. I laughed and closed the door. What a weird person..

 

---Hoya's POV---

 "Wait for a while!" I carried Minkyung stopped infront of the door panting. "Sorry.. Sorry we're late." I placed the Minkyung on her feets and looked up. I froze when I saw her. She's so pretty and looks so gentle.. Minkyung broke my thoughts by tugging at my shirt. "Sorry. Anyeonghaseyo, please take care of our Minkyung well!" I bowed and slightly blushed. I bend down to face Minkyung. "Be a good girl araso?" I ruffled her hair. "Yes uncle Hoya! Bye!" She beamed and walked over to Miss Hani. We bowed again and she led the little girl into the room. "Hoya! My name is Hoya!" I blurted out when she was about to close the door. I rubbed the back of my neck, bowed and quickly walked to my car. Why did I do that? That was so embarrassing! "Aishh!" I pounded on the steering wheel. Have to ask Minkyung how Miss Hani is like when she's back later!

 


Hope all of you enjoyed reading! It'll be better if you guys leave some comments! 

Thank youuuuuu~ *Bows* <3

Inspiritsoul