I'd wish you know.

I'm a single mommy

---Dongwoo's POV---

"Hani ah.. I love you.. I love you since I met you at the orphanage." I said into the mirror. "ANI ANI! It sounds so weird!" I cleared my throat and looked into the mirror again. "Hani, I love you.. Aish! Jincha! Why is it so hard!" I lie on the bed messing up my hair. "Dongwoo appa! Dongwoo appa!" Eunhee came running into my room. "Yes my angel?" I carried her and placed on my lap. "We are having school sports day! Can you come with umma?" She said as she shove the invitation card in my face. "Ah.. Of course!" She stood up quickly, knocking her head on my chin. "AH!" Both of us shouted at the same time and started laughing. "Gwenchana?" I chuckled and rubbed her head. She nodded and ran out of the room shouting for her mom and I followed behind her.

"UMMA! DONGWOO APPA'S COMING FOR THE EVENT! ARE YOU COMING TOO!?" Hani turned to face us with her nose stuffed with tissues. "YA! Stop watching these dramas!" I laughed. "WAE?! What's wrong with watching dramas?! Sungyeolie's acting in this, he's just so good at acting.." She started blowing her nose. "Look at your goldfish eyes!" Eunhee and I laughed. "Umma.. Are you coming for the event?" Eunhee asked again, looking at her mom with those puppy eyes. "Yes darling, I'm going." Hani kissed the top of hair and continued watching her drama. "KAJA! Let's go make dinner!!!!!" I carried Eunhee and walked into the kitchen.

After having our dinner, we had movie marathon. Yes, we watched all the disney movies because our little princess insisted. After a few hours, I noticed that Hani and Eunhee fell asleep. Slowly, I carried Eunhee into the room and placed her on the bed, tucking her in and gave a kiss on the forehead before leaving. "Aish, you've gain a lot of weight huh?" I chuckled softly as I carried Hani in my arms and placed her on the bed. "Goodnight.." I whispered as I caressed her face. Slowly and gently, I kissed her cheek. "Hani ah, I love you.. Really really love you, I'd wish you know.." I tucked her in and left the room.

 

---Hani's POV---

I felt something on my cheek so I figeted a bit in my sleep. "Hani ah, I love you.. Really really love you, I'd wish you know.." I heard Dongwoo oppa said as he tucked me in and left. I then opened my eyes. "Dongwoo oppa loves me?" I stared at the ceiling for a very long time. "I feel the same oppa.. But what if we don't work out well being a couple? Can we still be like now?" I sighed. "Mianhaeyo oppa, let's just stay this way.. Further more, you will find someone better, someone that won't burden you." I placed my arm over my eyes and realised that I was tearing. "Saranghamnida, Dongwoo oppa."

(The next morning)

"Umma! i wanna go see those flowers!" Eunhee started dragging me across the road towards the folower boutique. "Ya ya ya, slow down princess!" I laughed and let her drag me. I looked back and smiled at Dongwoo oppa who's following us from the back. "HANI!!!!!!" Dongwoo oppa suddenly shouted and ran towards us. I heard a loud screeching sound and turned to see a car moving towards us in a very high speed. The next thing I knew was that Eunhee and I was pushed off the road. "Are you okay dear?" I quickly checked Eunhee's body for any injuries and sighed in relieve when there was none. " OPPA!"  I darted my eyes around and found him lying in a pool of blood in front of the car. "OPPA!" I ran towards him with Eunhee in my arms. I fell on my knees and started shaking him. "Oppa! Wake up.. Oppa!" I cried and his eyes flutter open. "Ya! Who made my princesses cry?" He coughed and smiled weakly. "Oppa/Appa.." Eunhee and I said at the same time. "Ya, don't cry, I'm okay.." He chuckled and ended up coughing again. Slowly, his hand reached up to my face and gently wiped off my tears. "Hani ah.. I hate to see you cry.." He coughed again. "D-don't talk oppa." My eyes started to flow uncontrollably. "You.. You are not supposed to leave me, araso?!" I shouted at him. "A-araso.." He smiled. "Eunhee ah, protect your mom well.. I.." He's eyes slowly closed. "NO! OPPA! WAKE UP OPPA!" Just then the paramedics arrived and got him into the ambulance. They also helped Eunhee and I into the ambulance. "I love you.. Don't leave me.." I whispered. "Don't leave.."

"Umma.. Appa is going to be okay right?" Eunhee sobbed softly and looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "Yes dear, appa's going to be okay. He promised to not leave us." I hugged her closer. "He's going to be okay.." I whispered, trying to convince myself. "Doctor! How is he?" I quickly went uo to the doctor when he came out of the operating room. "He lost his pulse-" I gasped and my knees weakened but I felt strong arms supporting me from the back. I looked back and saw Sungyeol holding me, giving me an assuring smile. "We managed to save him in time, but he might be unconscious for quite some time since he lost a lot of blood. We will keep him in Intensive care unit for observations. Please go over to the counter to get the necessary documents filled. Thank you." I bowed and thanked the doctors as many times as I could until I couldn't see him anymore. 

"Hani ah, you okay?" Sungyeol asked and I nodded. "How did you know?" I asked. " I was going to your house when your neighbour told me what happened. She saw the whole accident." He gave me a brief hug before carrying Eunhee in his arms. "Let's go get the documents done." After we were done with the documents, the nurses told us to go up to the ICU. 

"Appa!" Eunhee ran up to Dongwoo oppaand began tugging his fingers as soon as we reached the room. There was no response from him at all, not even flinching. "Eunhee ah, let appa sleep for a while." I said her hair. "Sungyeol, can you help me bring her home?" He nodded and patted on my shoulder as I bent down to face Eunhee. "Hun, you go back home with Sungyeol appa first okay?" I kissed her forehead after she nodded quietly. Sungyeol carried her out of the room as I sat down beside the bed. "Oppa.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry I caused you to get hurt. " I said as I started crying. 

 

---Dongwoo's POV---

I opened my eyes to find myself on a bed. I sat up and looked around seeing machines everywhere and the smell of chemicals were so strong. "I must have came in after the accident. But why am I not feeling sore anywhere?" I said as I looked all over my body, but found no injuries at all.I felt something move on the bed and saw Hani sleeping. "Ha-" I was about to wake her up when I relaised that my hand just went through her. Am I dead? Why can't I touch her?! I tried again, but once again, my hand went through her. "HANI AH! HANI!" I stood up and shouted. She flinched and look up at the bed and started sobbing. I looked at the bed and realised that the person lying there was me. I had bandages all over my body, with scratched and machines attached. "Oppa.. I thought I heard you calling me.." She sobbed. "Pabo ya, I did. I'm right here." I tried to place my hand on her shoulder but I went through her again. I started crying too, as I watched her sobbing. I can't even do anything to comfort her, and what's worst was that she was crying for me. 

"Oppa.. I can't lose you. All along, I thought my feelings for you was just one sided. But no, I heard you last night when you told me you love me. I was just scared that we might not work out well as a couple. I was worried that it will jeopardise our relationship now. I love you oppa.. Don't leave me like how my biological parents did, don't leave me like how Lee Joon did. Where's the promise you made? Wake up will you?" She sobbed. She loves me too! She loves me! "Mianhaeyo Hani ah.. I will try my best to wake up soon. I love you too Hani, very much. I'm such a coward not confessing to you earlier."

Days past, Hani came by everyday to visit me after work. And me? I was following wherever she goes. I could only watch when she clumsily falls and when she would silently cry in the middle of the night. My heart hurts to know that I can't do a single thing for her at all, I felt so useless.. After sending Eunhee to school, I followed Hani to her workplace. That guy we met at the restaurant the other day was standing outside the kindergarten with a bouquet of flowers. "Hani -shi.. Will you be my girlfriend?" Hani was shocked from his confession and just stayed silent. "NONONO! HANI SAY NO!" I shouted and jumped in between them. "I really like you.." He broked the silence. "Mianhaeyo Hoya -shi. I've someone I really like right now. I'm sure you will find someone much better. I hope we can stay friends." She smiled apologetically at him. "Ah.. Is he the guy from the other day?" He asked and he nodded. "YA! IT'S ME! SORRY DUDE!" I yelled happily. 

That night, instead of sleeping, she sat at the balcony where we always chatted while Eunhee was asleep. Sitting at the usual place, drinking her cup of black tea machhiato, looking up at the sky full of stars. I sat down at my usual seat and realised that she made a cup of black tea machhiato for me too. "Silly me, oppa's still at the hospital, why did I make another cup. If he knew he will be laughing like a seal now." She chuckled softly. "Oppa.. When are you going to wake up?" She asked as she placed her cup on the table and walked forward. "I miss you oppa, I miss how you laugh like a moron, how you always care for Eunhee and I, I miss how we would always talk about life here, I miss you." She wiped a tear off her face and stared at the sky. I walked over and hugged her from the back. "I missed you so much that I can even feel you hugging me from behind oppa.." She cried. "I'm here, Hani ah.." A tear slide down my cheek.


 

Hello everyone!

Sorry for not updating this fic for the longest time I could remember. Really really sorry. I was too busy updating my other fic to neglect this. I hope all subscribers are still reading this! <3

I'm sorry I have to make Hani reject Hoya. I feel sad too. :(

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS! :D

With loves,
Inspiritsoul