i c h i

the last w i n t e r

“Our story has three parts: a beginning, a middle, and an end. And although this is the way all stories unfold, I still can't believe that ours didn't go on forever.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Dear John


7 January , 2007

     21 years old to be , Luhan , was sitting at the table somewhere near the window of the library . He sighed deeply before he close the book infront of him.  There will be a test tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and yet , he seems a little bit nervous for it . He closed his eyes and wanted to take another book when someone held his right hand . " What the- " he muttered but stopped when he saw the person who just held his hand. He eyed his suspiciously and quickly removed his hand from that person's grip .

     " Get lost , Oh Sehun . I'm busy , " he said quietly but loudly enough for Sehun to hear . When he wanted to take another book , Sehun quickly pushed all the books to behind . " Oh Sehun . I need the books now ! " he said angrily and stared at Sehun , who was smirking at him and  chewing something ?  " Seriously Luhan , how can you read all of these books without feeling sleepy at all ? Get a life , dude , " Sehun said to him as he was chewing the food in his mouth.

       Luhan stared at Sehun in horror . " Oh God . You can't eat inside the library , Sehun . That kid also knows the rule , but how about you ? Besides that , I need the books to get a life , "  Luhan told him while his left hand pointed at a 5 year olds boy , who was reading a fairytale kind of book . Sehun looked at the kid and back at Luhan . " Because I'm awesome Oh Sehun , " he replied Luhan proudly . Luhan could just stared at him and quickly rose from his seat , took the books that he picked from the library . He could not stand someone who is really annoying like Oh Sehun .

        " Yah , Luhan . Where are you going ? "  Sehun asked him as he was walking behind me . Luhan shook his head and went to the place he just picked the books from . " Luhan . Can you at least answer my question ? " Sehun said to Luhan and took another bubblegum from the pocket of his jeans. Could I just glue his mouth or what ?  Luhan thought and looked at Sehun , feeling annoyed . " I can't especially when someone asks something that he could've just guess them  " he replied Sehun and looked at all the books there .

          " I think I ask the right thing ? " Sehun said to him and flashed a smile at a girl who just walked pass him . Luhan shook his head again in frustration and his fingers stopped moving when he saw a romance novel ( that's what he thought ) . He pulled the book out just to see its title and cover.

A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks

           He blinked his eyes for a few times , feeling confused because the book was placed in the wrong section . He startled when someone hit his head playfully . " What the hell is wrong with you Sehun ? " he said angrily and turned around just to see Kai , high fived with Sehun happily . He sighed deeply , went back to his position and then , opened the book on his hand slowly . He was brought to a page and a small blue sky paper was there , as if calling him to read it . " Hyung , what are you doing ? " Kai looked at Luhan and tried to see what he was holding.

           Luhan hit Kai's head back , hiding the book somewhere . " I'm flying . Can't you see ? " he replied Kai sarcastically . Sarcasm is not Luhan's type but there are times , he would use it for people who is smart but act stupid infront of him. Luhan looked back at the blue sky paper in the book . He glanced at Kai and Sehun before he took it and read it.

Love is like the wind . we can feel it but we can't see it .

           He blinked his eyes again before someone took the small paper from his hand . " Kai. Sehun . Give it back to me , "  he said as he tried to take it from them but they just ignored him and read it quickly . Luhan mentally slapped himself as he put the book back at its place . Why I must have friends like them anyway ? Kai looked at Luhan before a small laugh heard from his mouth . " Hyung . Don't tell me you're going to reply this  , " he told Luhan , still laughing quietly but loud enough to Luhan to hear .

           " What's wrong with that ? I mean , both of you told me to get a ' life ' , right ? " he replied Kai and took the small paper back from Sehun . He reads it all over again , thinking if he should reply it or just ignore it completely or just rip it before throw it . " How do you even know that the person who wrote this is a girl ? " Sehun asked Luhan , emphasized the last word . Kai stared at Sehun disbelief and then shook his head. " Sehun , no guys in this world have this kind of handwriting and no guys read these kind of novels and no guys will try to write in pink pen , " he told Sehun loud enough until some people stopped and stared at them .

             Luhan sighed again and looked back to the small paper . He quickly put it back inside the novel and walked out from there , leaving Sehun and Kai who were running after him until the main entrance of the library . " Do you write anything on the paper , hyung ? "  Kai asked Luhan while he tried to catch his breath . Luhan just shook his head and he could heard both of them sighed in relief .

 But , they don't know that Luhan was smiling .

But , I can see love . I see it through you .

He lied to them .

Luhan wrote in that small blue sky paper .

He felt happy . He does not know what fate has plan for him.

At least for that time.


An update for tonight or what could I say , midnight ? It's already midnight here in my country . I'm not too happy with this update . People keeps disturb me when I'm writing this . But , I'm pretty tired but happy today because I just bought 3 novels by Nicholas Sparks and one by Eugenia Kim also some chinese books . Oh , please. Don't call me a freak. ( insert the almight Sehun's face here ) Do you like this update or what ? Comments are loved by me.

Oh . Do you watch the ' Happy Camp ' preview . Thank goodness that I understand Chinese and Lay , stop ruining my life. Tao , your laugh ..

Farania is signing out !