prologue

the last w i n t e r

 Present time .

     A young June wind , as fresh and sweet , blowing over the fields of memory instead of through the lonely and damp street , purring in the tree tops .  Luhan sits on the long bench , of the park , as he watchs Liu Jie plays with the swings . A smile forms on his lips , not knowing what that smile could be mean .  Then , a thought comes across his mind . ' What is the reason for my existence here ? '

      A brief moment plays inside his mind , makes his hands tremble . ' I know it , baobei. For him . ' His eyes darts to Liu Jie , who is running towards him , with a big smile on his face . It takes a few seconds for Luhan to reply Liu Jie as he's busy with his thought . " What do you said just now , Jie Jie ? "  he asks him , forming a smile , towards Liu Jie . " All friends of mine have parents . They called ' appa & omma ' . Why I have you only , appa ? " he asks Luhan curiously before he uses his sleeve to wipe his sweats.

      Luhan startles a bit as the words came out from Liu Jie . He knows that time is going to come soon . Where he have to tell his so- not . Their son about her .  He just keep quiet before he tells Liu Jie to sit with him on that bench. He looks back at his watch. ' I still have time '.

" So ... appa is going to tell you about omma . We .... "

That's where the story unfold.

Luhan knows that he's going to be hurt emotionally , replaying all the memories through words.

But , he does not know , fate plans something for him.

And Liu Jie


First chapter !  I'm too upset with this . I'm lacking of ideas right now due to the tests that I had today but I'm hoping you will like this update anyway . I wanted to make a you/luhan fic but luyoon seems a better pairing for this so.. yeah . Thank you for the 7 subs ! I love you ?