go

the last w i n t e r

“You get use to someone—start to like them, even—and they leave. In the end, everyone leaves.”
― Rachel Ward, Numbers


30th May 2007

The wind hit her face softly , made her hair messed up a bit . She read the message that she got by Luhan half an hour ago .

To : Yoona

From : Luhan

I’m sorry but I have to cancel our meeting today . I want to take Seohyun out . Anyway , you can go to Kai , Sehun or maybe Taemin . I will celebrate your birthday tomorrow , okay ?

She sighed softly and looked at the trees around her . The leaves just now were glowing as the sunlight hit them but now , they started to lose the glow . Maybe because the sun started to set .

Since the day Luhan met Seohyun , Luhan and Yoona rarely hang out . Seohyun always there when they met and it gave Yoona a weird feeling  . She can’t talk to Luhan as usual and it made her completely being ignored . She could felt that Luhan slowly walked out from her life .

Weeks passed and each day felt wrong to her . She felt empty .

Maybe it’s the time . I should do it now . He’s happy with her . She’s also my friend and I can’t be selfish .

She put a letter on a small box under the bench and walked slowly to the cab .

She turned back to the bench and smiled weakly before she goes inside the cab .

I’m going to miss everything here . I’m going to miss my art teacher , my favourite places here , Seohyun and mostly , I’m going to miss you , Luhan and us . The old us .

..........................................................

“ Do you want to go inside ? “ Seohyun asked Luhan , who was standing infront of the door of her apartment  .  Luhan shook his head slowly and formed a smile .

“ I’ll wait for you here . “

Seohyun smiled and closed the door . She walked to her room and quickly changed her clothes to a pink pastel dress . I really hope Luhan will like this !

She began to walk out from her room but stopped when she saw a letter on her desk with her name written on it .

“ I don’t remember receiving any letter these days . Where’s that come from ? “ she muttered under her breath and took it before she slowly open it.

Seo Joohyun ,

      First of all , thank you for being my roommate for about two years . It is really nice for having you because you are such a good , sweet and supportive friend to me . At first , I thought having a roommate was not good but after knowing you , you changed my thought about that . Oh , thank you for the novel that you gave to me last night ! I will try to read them until the last page .

     I’m sorry .

    From now on , the moment you read this letter , I gave this apartment to you . I bought it with the money that I got from all the works that I done since high school . Why ? I will leave this place to further my studies somewhere . You do not need to know where I will be study as long as you know that I am sorry for leaving you . You are such a good friend , Joohyun and I love you for that . I wish you and Luhan for the best .

If fate planned us to meet one day ,  I’m looking forward to it . I would like to see you as a teacher .

Please take care of the apartment and the bracelet that I gave to you . I will kick you if you lose it .

So , goodbye Seo Joohyun . Take care of yourself

Sincerely ,

Im Yoonah

The letter ended , with a photo of both of them in their first year glued in the empty space of the paper .

Seohyun felt numb , speechless and she fell down to the floor , hit the glass on her desk made it fell down along with her . She can’t leave me alone . She can’t .

At the outside , Luhan heard the sound of the glass shattered on the floor and  he quickly went inside , made his way to Seohyun . He shivered a little as his foot landed on the cold tiles .

“ What’s wrong ? Why are you crying ? “ the question came out from his mouth as he helped her to sit up . His eyes landed on the letter on Seohyun’s hand , mostly to a photo of Yoona and Seohyun on there .

“ She left me . She’s gone , Luhan . “

What ?

Seohyun wiped the tears on her cheeks . “ We promised each other that we will grow old together , that we will work at the same school like I will be a teacher and she will be an art teacher but how can all of it happen when she is not here anymore , Luhan ? “ she sobbed and Luhan just looked at the photo .

Why ?

Luhan pulled Seohyun into a hug and he coukd felt her tears on his shirt.

Along with the sadness.

Along with the memories of Yoona for three years they became friend .

And Luhan could hear the sound of something shattered into small pieces .

He did not know why but something told him that was ,

the sound of  Yoona’s broken heart

and Luhan could felt that it was his fault


heloooooooo . It's been a long time I don't update like ' omg ' .  I've been busy with my school works and if you lived in Malaysia , aged 13 to 14 , you will know this word.

' P B S '.

can i say how much I hate that word ? this word makes my life from miserable to more miserable . I pratically hates it . so much .

Also , I'm reading some fanfics from livejournal and I found their fanfics are more beautifully written than here . I mean , I don't like reading boy x boy but now , I love to read them but still I don't ship them . It's weird how fanfics could change your perspective over something . I'd almost thought the authors maybe have some magic touch . ( well , they are but maybe they got it from harry potter . lol jk ) . so as usual , comments are loved !