jyu

the last w i n t e r

“I might be in love with you." He smiles a little. "I'm waiting until I'm sure to tell you, though.”
― Veronica Roth, Divergent


" Teacher Im , can you accompany me to sleep ? "

Yoona looks at Liu Jie and back to her watch .

" Do you always sleep this early ? I mean , does your father tell you to sleep at 6'o clock ? "

Yoona looks to her left only to find him already sleeps as both his hands wrap around her arms . She chuckles lightly and waits for Luhan to come out from his room . He told Yoona to look after Liu Jie because he wants to change his clothes . She looks around the house and she feels weird that no pictures of Seohyun being put at the living room . The house seems pretty new , it looks like the house is being used for a month . Not for years . She shivers lightly as the air from the air conditioner make its way to her body . Her hair is wet because of the rain . Luhan's coat only covers up her body , not her legs and head .

" We just moved in here last month . Everything is new here . I do not have much time to decorate this house . "

Luhan's voice makes Yoona startles . Yoona glares at him and throw a pillow at him but Luhan avoids the pillow , making it lands on the floor .

" Ugh . You know what , Luhan ? Do you want me to kill you ? "

Luhan laughs quietly and walks to Yoona . " If you want to drink or to eat  , just go the kitchen near the bathroom . I do not have any clothes but well , you can use my oversized shirt . I put it at the guest room beside Liu Jie's bedroom , " he says to her . Slowly , he takes Liu Jie from Yoona and makes his way to Liu Jie's bedroom . Yoona looks at Luhan annoyingly before heading towards the guest room .


" You still have feelings with Yoona , right ? "

He looks at his bestfriend and back to his glass . " Please. I don't have any feelings towards her snce the beginning . "

The bestfriend chuckles lightly and takes a sip from the drink . " You know what ? You may think that no one will notice how you look when you sees her but me , as your friend for 15 years , I know you  , all about you . It is too obvious for me . "

He sighs softly after hearing the words came out from his bestfriend's mouth . Maybe after all , he still loves her .

Winter , spring , summer , fall has passed but the love is still there .


Luhan hears some noises at the kitchen making him walks out from his son's room . He looks at the guest room and find it is empty withour anyone's presence . He sighs in relief and walks to the kitchen . He is being paranoid . As much as he wants to deny it but it is the fact . She died . In those three months after her death , whenever he hears some noises around the kitchen , anywhere inside the house , he will think that his wife comes . That she is not actually dead .

But , reality is reality . It is cruel beyond our imaginations . Anything , anyone could be taken from us anytime whether we like it or not .

Luhan finds Yoona , who is cooking something , and two cups of hot chocolate in the small table . Yoona feels someone is watching her and she turns around only to find Luhan , who is slowly walking towards her or maybe towards the cups of hot chocolate . " Oh , hey . I hope you don't mind I'm using your kitchen . I made a soup but there's not enough ingredients . Do you even buy groceries ? You should hire a maid or someone to buy them . But , I hope it can bring warms to your body , " she says as she turns of the stove and pours them in two medium-sized bowls and a small-sized bowl .

The man smiles and helps her to bring the two bowls to the living room . Yoona blinks her eyes at Luhan's weird actions . She is expected that Luhan will give some sarcasm comments like , ' Your cooks must taste horrible . ' But , no . She shrugs her shoulders and takes the cups to the living room . It is not her business to interfere his life . Unless , she is allowed to .

" It tastes good . Thanks , Yoona . "

Yoona gawks at him and looks at his bowl . " Since when you are a fast eater ? " .

Luhan smiles proudly at her . " I don't know . Your cooks never dissapoint me since that day I tasted it for the first time until now . "

Maybe to Luhan , that compliment means nothing to him . Just a honest thought from his mind .

But to Yoona , it is enough for her to feel that she is being loved from Luhan .

Even that love will not mean nothing to Luhan but it means for Yoona .


The sound of the storms somehow makes Yoona feel scared . Maybe because her biological mother or father or both left her alone in a box in front of the bus sto[ during storms . If not because an old nice woman , she probably is dead right now without even to feel how the world is . She spent six years with Mrs Lee before Mrs Lee died because of a heart attack . The rest ? She spent three years at orphanage and then , a Chinese family adopted her and brought her to Beijing.

That's where she met Luhan .

Coincidence or not , they were neighbours but the difference is Yoona went to an all - girl school while Luhan went to a normal school , where boys and girls are there . They were only became closer at the age of fifteen . If Yoona did not lend her umbrella to him , they would not meet and know each other . Yoona did nt know Luhan was her neighbour and started to call him a stalker when they went home in the same way . Yoona decided to continue her studies at her mainland , South Korea and Luhan followed her two months later .

To Yoona , Luhan is the very first guy she have ever open up herself to . She is never that close with her adopted father but asking each other about their day is okay . Her adopted mother is also very nice and caring towards her . She knows that they have another daughter who is also at the same age as her but she never sees her . She only saw her pictures when she was still a baby . Once , she asked her mother about that but she was being told that she were staying at the States with her relatives .

Meeting Luhan is one of the best part in her life . He is the reason why she never look on other guys . She never thought that her friendship with Luhan would turned into love . Her friends kept asking her at the school on why she said no to the guys who asked her out . Yoona only knew the answer when both of them went to a concert that held near their houses that winter , 2005. It suddenly started to rain heavily and Yoona and Luhan decided to go home . But , they were afraid of getting sick the next day , they stopped by at their favourite park near their houses .

Their tree house .

Luhan's father made it for both of them as requested by Luhan himself . It was simple . Woods but with a tree at the middle . Luhan always scared to climb it over and Yoona always about it  . But that day , Luhan forced himself to climb despite his fear . They sat next to each other with Luhan's head on her right shoulder . Yoona was too immersed in her thoughts when she noticed that Luhan fell asleep for a while . She stared at him for a few minutes and then she realized , a love was on the way . She always get that feeling with Luhan , that made her feeling warm and there were times , her heartbeat would beating crazily when their hands touched .

But Yoona being Yoona . She did not recognize that sign . Maybe because she did not have any guy friends . She was clueless about love .

When Luhan met Seohyun that day , she knew that would change her life . And she did not ready to face it . She tried to be natural infront of them . Months passed and Yoona knew she had to go . She could not face the person that she loves for years was happily in love with another person that also lived with her . The best decision that she could thought at that time was to take up the offer that her art teacher gave to her to study abroad in Japan . She was hoping that love would fade away by itself as years passed .

Yoona is wrong .

A single meeting with him is enough to make that love blossomed again .

" When will this rain stop ? "

Yoona softly asks herself but Luhan could catch what she is saying . " I don't know . Maybe tomorrow's morning ? " Luhan replies as he looks at the movie that was playing on television . Yoona looks at Luhan with a frown and lightly pushs his head . " Do you asking me to stay here ? " Luhan laughs lightly and bring Yoona's right hand to his heart . " Yes . I truly do . "

Yoona could feel the same feeling in her heart . And this time , Luhan knows that he feels it too .

Luhan starts to lean in and Yoona's lips is on his within a second .

That night is supposed to be cold but not to Yoona and Luhan as they are heading to his bedroom .

Both of them does not know what will happen in the future .

It is a sin , Yoona and Luhan know it .

But , the question that is running through their mind is ,

why both of them do not stop ?


And the rest is up to all of you . I cannot write . IDK why it leads to this . I mean , this is never planned but well , look what I wrote . -.-" .

Anyway , hoping you guys will love this update and pleaseee comments . This might be the longest chapter that I've ever wrote .

My luyoon feels right now . YAY! HB to our Kriscasso . 

Anyway , thanks to the new subscribers . I LOVE YOOUU . Why did you guys even subscribe ? // slaps me //

photo credit to the owner.