Kisses

SOS (Save our Ships)

*Minho’s point of view*

       My world shatters.  It’s not like when they almost kissed.  They really did actually KISS!  I can’t believe it.  I know I told him that he could go and be with Eli, but I wasn’t expecting to actually do so.  Personally, I hoped and prayed that when he read the note, he would come outside and try to find me, even though I told him not to.  I guess it’s the fact that he didn’t that hurts the most.  He didn’t love me enough to come after me.

 

*Eli’s point of view*

       I can’t believe that I kissed Taemin.  Lee Taemin.  THE Lee Taemin!  I’ve been a Taemin fanboy ever since SHINee debuted.  I just never thought I’d meet him, much less, him being an obvious Eli fanboy.  Things just feel right when I’m with him.  Whenever he cries, I just want to cry with him.

       When I hold him in my arms, I don’t want to let go.  For some reason, I love it when he buries his head in my chest and cries.  Then I always his long, soft, fluffy hair.  But this time, I screwed up; I got carried away and kissed him!  He might never talk to me again.  Just the thought of that hurts.  Why am I such a pabo?  But gosh, it felt so good, though!  It was electric and sweet.

       Taemin’s lips tasted kinda like toothpaste.  I don’t think he got all of it off of his pretty baby face last night after dinner.  Gosh, he’s so cute.  What the heck am I talking about???  Do I . . . love him?  Yeah, I’m a Taemin fanboy, but I’m not in love with him, am I?

       Oh crap, I thought I was straight!  I’ve had numerous girlfriends.  Why am I like this?  While I’m having a mental freakout in the kitchen, Taemin (of all people!) walks in.  I quickly put on a positive face, hoping that Tae won’t see through it.

 

*Minho’s point of view*

       What’s going on?  Why is Taemin acting so . . . serious?  He’s never like this.  He’s walking over to Eli.  This is probably about the kiss.  Is Taemin going to slap Eli for his unacceptable behavior?  I sure damn hope so.  What.  Is.  Happening?????

 

*Taemin’s point of view*

       I can’t believe I’m doing this.  What if I’m caught?  What will happen?  I just need to test it . . .

 

*Eli’s point of view*

       Oh my gosh, he looks so serious.  What is he thinking?  Is something wrong?  I try to ask, but no sound comes out.  He’s getting closer.

 

*Minho’s point of view*

       Their faces are only a couple inches apart.  Oh, please, Taemin, just slap him!  Prove that you still love me, even the tiniest bit.  Please?  I can barely watch, but I can’t turn away.

 

*Taemin’s point of view*

       It’s now or never.  I slowly press my lips on Eli’s.

 

*Minho’s point of view*

       I guess . . . he doesn’t love me anymore.  At all.  There was a slight possibility before, but this proves his true feelings.

 

*Eli’s point of view*

       I’m as unmovable as a boulder for the few seconds that seems like forever.  Taemin starts to pull away.

 

*Taemin’s point of view*

       What is going on?  First he kisses me and then I kiss him ten minutes later and he does nothing!  Maybe I was better off with Minho.

 

*Minho’s point of view*

       YES!!!!!  Eli isn’t kissing my baby back! ~mental happy dance~

 

*Eli’s point of view*

       I can’t let this happen.  I love Taemin.  There.  Done.  Official.  I. love.  Taemin!  Before he completely pulls away, I grab his face with my hands and shove his mouth back onto mine.  This feels so right.  I’m loving this!

 

*Minho’s point of view*

       . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ~no more mental happy dance~

 

*Taemin’s point of view*

       When his hands force my face back to his, I am happier than I’ve been in a looooooooooooong time.  The kiss becomes more violent.  This is fun; Minho never kissed me like this.  He wants me to stay innocent.  But he has to realize sometime that no matter how young I look, I’m not a baby.  That’s why I became a metal head.  I’m almost 21 internationally!  But how can I think about Minho when Eli’s tongue is in my mouth?

 

*Key’s point of view*

       My thoughts about Jonghyun and tongues and abs are interrupted by a pain-filled scream.  I look in the direction of the ear-splitting screech.  And I thought I was the diva!  Hmmf!  I realize that the sound came from Minho.  Odd.  He’s the tough one.  I never once saw him cry until we were kidnapped and he saw the stuff with Taemin.  Well, on stage, but I mean like sad crying.  Not happy tears.

       I look at the screen and see the reason of his terror.  I would scream too if I saw Sekyung and my yeobo kissing like that.  Especially if she was shoving her tongue . . . never mind.  I’d rather not think about that.  But Taemin and Eli almost look like what me and Jonghyun look like when we’re kissing.  ALMOST.  Taemin may not be as innocent as we thought, but he still has a bit of innocence.  At least he doesn’t see me and Jonghyun at midnight if we’re still awake or when we’re alone . . .

 

*Jonghyun’s point of view*

       I wake up with a start.  Was Key worried about monsters again?  I lie back down and wrap my arms around thin air.  Then I’m snapped back to reality.  Key’s gone.  How many times is this going to happen?  Hugging nothing, kissing nothing, hearing his voice, seeing his face, feeling his body against mine in the middle of the night, and waking up believing that Key is shaking me to get me up . . . when will it stop?  It’s like he died or something.

       “Jonghyunnie!” Sekyung squealed as she ran into the room and hopping on my bed.  I groan and cover my head with pillows and covers.  She grabs one of the pillows and starts whacking me with each squeaky syllable.  “Jong-hyun-nie-wake-UP!”  I wish I could hit her.

       When I don’t respond, she crawls under the sheets with me.  I’ll have to do my laundry later.  At first, I pretend that I’m asleep and don’t knew that she’s there.  But then she lifts my shirt and pokes my abs; I can’t ignore that.
       I grab her small hands in mine, so she won’t go any further.  My eyes open slightly and she’s right over me.  Before I can turn over, she smashes her lips onto mine.  Thank goodness I’ve been working out, because she is VERY hard to push off.  I finally succeed, though.  I tell her to stop, but when I don’t expect it, she my hand and I let go of her immediately.  That was a mistake.

 

*Sekyung’s point of view*

       Jonghyunnie’s hands taste good.  Anyways, this is the opportune moment.  He won’t push me off this time, I’m prepared.  Expecting it.  Then, I dive onto his perfect face.

       He’s pushing my shoulders, trying to get me off, but it’s not going to work.  He’s just playing hard to get, he loves this.  He just won’t admit it.  He loves me.  Knowing this fact, I push my tongue in his mouth.  He’s still trying to push me off.  Gosh, his teeth are SHARP!

       He finally can’t deny my awesomeness anymore and starts kissing me back.  The world disappears as I get lost in kissing the love of my life- Kim Jonghyunnie.  His arms snake their way around my waist, pulling my closer.  Our breathing becomes uneven.

       Then I realize that I can’t breathe.  Like, at all.  No oh no oh no oh oh I can’t breathe no oh no oh no oh oh I can’t breathe no oh no oh no oh oh I can’t breathe no oh no oh no oh oh oh oh~.  Jonghyunnie’s mouth is covering mine and he moved his hands to my face, where his thumbs are pinching my nose.  I’m losing air; I can’t breathe . . . then everything goes black.

 

*Jonghyun’s point of view*

       Sorry, Sekyung, but not sorry.  And next time, not that I want a next time, brush your teeth first.  That was gross!  I think about when she shoved her tongue in my mouth and shudder.  What a terrible way to start my day!  When I kissed her back, I had to imagine her as Key.  I wouldn’t have been able to kiss her if I hadn’t.

       I walk into the kitchen, skipping with content in my awesomeness.  But when I actually take a look around, I stop dead.  Taemin is sitting on the counter, his arms around Eli’s neck.  Yes, I said Eli.  Meanwhile, Eli’s arms are around Tae’s waist.  And I didn’t even mention the part that made me freeze.  Eli is swallowing Taemin’s tongue! . . . okay, not really, but it sure looks like it!

       To make things worse, Taemin doesn’t seem to mind.  I can’t help but think about poor Minho.  What if he hears about this?  Who am I kidding?  If these two act like this on a regular basis (which it obviously looks like), word will get out and of course Minho will hear about it!

       What if Sekyung spreads the news about our kiss . . . what if Key hears about it?!?!  He’d never come back.  At least I have hope that Minho will find him and convince him to come back.  If Sekyung spreads the word, I’d might as well give up.  Key would never come back if Sekyung is around (EW) or kissing me (EW) or in bed with me (EW) or all of those (EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW).  He hates Sekyung!  No, more than that.  He loathes her.  With every cell of his body.

       I sure don’t blame him though.