UKISS and Chicken

SOS (Save our Ships)

*Onew’s point of view*

       I munch on some chicken.  Yum.  Too bad I have to kill my girlfriend, Miley 473.  She’s just so tasty!!!  But eating her helps me think.  If I didn’t have Miley, I have no idea how I would survive living with my crazy SHINee members.  Seriously, they are insane!!!!

       I can hardly believe that Key and Minho left us!  I mean, I know they were mad, but they didn’t have to leave.  I wish I had an idea . . . if only they could know what’s best for them.  They were so much better off with us.

       Really?!?!  Who’s going to cook?  Should we really hire U-KISS like Taemin suggested? I take another bite out of Miley 473, thinking.  Maybe we should hire U-KISS; Taemin would be happy; he’s a huge Kissme.  I think about this for a while and then make the calls.

                                                                           

*Jonghyun’s point of view*

       I feel sorry for Taemin.  First Key Umma, and then Minho.  At least he has me and Onew will have Miley 7 hundred and something soon.  I can feel that he’s going to make me go to the store for more chicken in a few minutes.

       But back to Taemin, he needs Key and Minho.  I only need Key.  He’s my everything.  I was his everything.  I wonder if I still am, but I doubt it.  He left us.  Left everyone.  Left me.  I can’t help but wonder if he actually misses me, or any of us for that matter, no matter how bad the fight seemed.  After everything we went through together, how can he just leave?  I remember every detail on how we met . . .

       I don’t remember the exact date, but I can guarantee that it was the best day of my life; either that, or the day we admitted that we loved each other.  It was our first day as trainees.  I didn’t know anyone, while there were some that had been friends and auditioned together.  I had no one.  My mom had told me to be nice and friendly and to make some friends.  I didn’t see the beautiful boy sitting by himself in the corner. 

       I had felt someone staring at me and I turned around, but didn’t see anyone at first.  Then I saw him.  He appeared to be about two years younger than me, but gosh! He was (and still is) gorgeous!  I met his eyes and felt electricity racing up and down my spine.  I was a little freaked out by three things: one, a stunning young boy was staring at me for no reason.  Two, that surge of fire in my spine, and three, I was instantly attracted to him.  I didn’t show it though.  I just turned my head and walked off to the other side of the room.   

       I sat down in another corner, trying to shake off the feeling that this guy was going to be very important to me someday-that he was already very important to me.  After a couple of minutes, I put my head in my hands, closed my eyes, and tried to ignore the feeling that the boy was still staring at me.  I felt someone sit down next to me, so close that they were almost on top of me.  I opened my eyes to a slit and tilted my head to the side so that I could see who was invading my personal space.  It was the boy; then he spoke.

       “I’m Kibum, but I’m going to go by Key when I’m famous.  So just call me Key,” he said in a highly attractive and calming voice.  “What’s your name?”

       “Jonghyun,” I answered quietly, hoping that he wouldn’t hear me and ask again.  The odds were in my favor.  He leaned in to hear me better.  I could smell him, he was so close.  He smelled amazing; I leaned closer and my lips brushed his ear as I repeated my name.

       “That’s a nice name,” Key replied, looking at me with those big brown eyes that made me want to spend the rest of my life with him.  Whether it was as band mates, as best friends, or as more than either of those . . . I never cared.  I wanted him like I’ve never wanted anything else in my life.  That was the start of the best time of my life.  My favorite days have been spent with Key.

       From that day onward, throughout training, I would drift over to Key whatever we had to do and he would drift over to me.  The day we found out that were going to be in the same boy band, along with three others (Onew, Minho, and Taemin), we celebrated like it was the last day we would ever be living.

       Of course we’ve had our fazes, like Key being totally obsessed with Big Bang (mostly Seungri) and me dating Shin Se Kyung (we were set up for publicity and to cancel any rumors about Key and I), but the day we admitted our feelings for each other was like no other.  We have a special bond that nothing can break.  I know that Key will come back.  He has to come back.  I can’t function without him.  He’s my support.  He’s my stress reliever.  Without him, I have no motivation to keep performing and singing.  SHINee isn’t SHINee with a missing member (or two).  SHINee isn’t SHINee without Key.  I’m not me without Key.

       When I told him how much I cared for him, a little light went off in his eyes and that was how I knew that it was no mistake to confess my undying love for this exquisite creature in front of me.  I still remember the conversation; we were alone, the other members had gone out to go shopping.  We chose to stay.  During the commercial break of the latest Boys Over Flowers episode, I gathered my courage.

       “Key,” I said, my voice shaking. “I have something to tell you.”

       “Yes, Hyung?” Key answered, curious.  I couldn’t turn back.

       “Ever since I first met you, I have been insanely attracted to you.  I-I-I” I stammered, trying to tell him my deepest secret. “I love you.  I need you.  You make me happy; I want to be with you forever.”  Once I started, the words poured out.  I was unable to stop, inspired by the light in Key’s eyes from the moment I told him I was attracted to him.

       “I love you too,” Key smiled, interrupting my monologue.

       “Y-y-y-you do?” I ask, shocked and stammering.

       “Of course I do!  I have from the moment I saw you.  I thought you knew.  I was staring at you like you were a glass of water and I was stranded in the desert for three months without any food or water,” Key pointed out.  I realized that I had noticed, but refused to get my hopes up.  I had made myself believe that it wasn’t true. 

       I really do miss those days when everything was happy.  Soon after the confession, Taemin and Minho admitted to loving each other, too.  We were all cheerful, all the time.  We almost never fought.  That obviously changed.

 

 

*Taemin’s point of view*

       It’s been three days since Minho and Key left.  I have barely slept at all and I’m scared.  I feel like something bad has happened to Minho and Key (there have been a lot of fangirl attacks lately-they’ve even been kidnapping, but they get caught soon after).  I haven’t heard anything about them.  We just told everyone that they had to leave for personal reasons and may or may not come back.  I really do hope they come back.  I think Onew is working on a plan; he’s been eating a lot more chicken than usual. 

       Speaking of food, who is going to cook for us?  Jonghyun can’t cook AT ALL.  He can even burn water (HOW IN THE WORLD DOES SOMEONE BURN WATER???).  Onew can’t cook anything but chicken.  I can cook a little, but it’s only cookies- like Key Umma used to make.  I don’t know how we’re gonna live . . . imagine what things would be like if we only lived off of chicken, cookies, and burnt water!!!!!

       While I’m contemplating our issue, I hear the doorbell ring.  I jump in fear.  If it was a member of SHINee, they would just open the door (we have a spare key under the flower pot).  I have to get it.  Jonghyun took Onew to the store for more chicken.  I’m home alone and I’m scared.  What if it’s the fangirls??? What if it’s the police, coming to say that Jjong and Onew have disappeared???

       It’s dark out and I can’t see their faces through the window.  There are seven of them . . . they don’t look like fangirls.  That leaves the police option . . .

       I slowly open the door, scared out of my wits.  WHAT IF IT’S THE MAFIA HIRED BY THE FANGIRLS?????  I ask what they want.  They said that they were hired - Oh, please not by the fangirls! - By Onew - ONEW???? ONEW wants to kidnap me? – To cook for us.  WAIT, WHAT?!?!?!  I step closer and look at their faces . . .

       HOLY FEAKING CRAP! IT’S U-KISS!!!! ONEW FREAKING HIRED U-KISS TO COOK FOR US! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!  I’m just staring at them (mostly Eli) in shock with my mouth hanging open.  I think a fly just flew into my mouth.  I make a face and spit it out.  Soohyun just looks at me with a weird look on his face. 

       I apologize for being such an idiot (once the words will come out, that is).  They tell me that it’s okay and that they get it a lot.  It is still embarrassing though.  Kevin asks where everyone else is and I tell him that Onew and Jonghyun Hyungs are out getting chicken.  Dongho raises his eyebrows when I don’t mention Key and Minho.  They obviously hadn’t heard. 

       “Oh, the others had to, um, leave for a, um, a personal reason,” I explain, hoping that they wouldn’t see through my sort-of lie.  They did leave for a “personal reason,” but not the kind we are telling everyone. “That’s why we need you to cook for us.  I watched you guys in Chef’s Kiss back in 2010.  That’s how I knew you could cook.”  The words just pour out of my mouth; I can’t believe that I am standing in front of U-KISS!

       “Okay, okay,” Eli- Oh my GOD! ELI IS FREAKING TALKING TO ME! - says. “I’m really sorry about Minho and Key.  It is really sad when members leave a group.  Are they coming back or are you getting replacements or are you guys just going to be Jonghyun, Onew, and Taemin?”  Oh my god . . . ELI JUST SAID MY NAME!  Of course I still love Minho, I always will, but Eli is my favorite celebrity!

       “We don’t know yet,” I answer, we have talked about it though.  Minho did say that if he found Key, he would convince him to come back and might come back with him.  If we replace them too soon, then they might think that we don’t want them anymore.  None of us can rap, so if they don’t come back, then we will have to get replacements.  I look at the ground as I say the words though.

       “Are you okay, Taemin?” Eli asks.  I nod “yes” but I don’t mean it.  I try very hard not to start crying, but the tears fill my eyes and begin to spill out.  Soon, the tears become faster and faster and my nose is starting to run.

       “Are you sure you’re okay?” Eli repeats.  I don’t do anything, even when he wraps his big, strong, muscular arms around my skinny, weak, delicate body.  I just keep crying.  Kiseop gently pushes us over to the couch, with me still in Eli’s arms.  This would have been an amazing moment, but I am too tired, sad, and scared to care.  I barely even noticed in the first place.

 

*Onew’s point of view*

       I storm into the house; I have NEVER been this angry in my entire life!  I barely even notice that U-KISS is sitting in the living room.  I pretended that I don’t though.  I’m never angry, so this is new to me.  Stupid store.  Stupid farmers.  Stupid disease!!!  This is UNCALLED FOR!  How dare the stupid store ban CHICKEN because of the stupid farmers letting their chickens get a stupid disease!?!?!?!

       I run to my room, slam the door, and lock it behind me.  My beloved Miley!  Gone!  I cry harder.  I heard Jonghyun tell the rest what happened.  No one bothers me.  Good.  I don’t like being bothered when I’m thinking about chicken.  I can’t believe that I won’t get chicken for AT LEAST SIX MONTHS!!!!!  Awwww man, I hate the world right now.  Chicken is banned in Korea until this virus gets destroyed.  It could take anywhere from six months to THRITY YEARS! That just makes me cry harder until I cry myself to sleep.

 

 

 

OH MY GOSH I AM SO SORRY T^T I TOTALLY FORGOT I WAS REUPLOADING THIS T^T