The Promise

SOS (Save our Ships)

*Jonghyun’s point of view*

       My heartbeat fills the silence while I wait for Key’s answer.  I can see in his eyes that he’s shocked and at a loss for words.  My world changes when I hear his one-words answer.

       “Yes.”

       My lips find his again with my insane amount of excitement, which doesn’t last long; a new almost-dead patient is wheeled past us.  He looks familiar.  I scan my memories in search of this man’s face.  Then it hits me.  Shin Daehyun.  Sekyung’s older brother. 

       Daehyun sees me and tells the doctors to wheel him to me.  Then he explains a terrible situation.  Sekyung tried to kill him.  Just for letting Key and Minho escape.  He tells us how sorry he is for helping her.  Apparently she hurt him a lot, which convinced him to help her.  He’s truly scared of his younger sister.

       While Daehyun is rambling on about how he’s sorry and how much Sekyung hurt him, he gradually becomes more and more out of breath and slow.  His life is coming to an end and he knows it.  Those frantic brown eyes meet mine and I know what I have to do.  I take his hand and it grips mine to the point of loss of blood circulation. I make a silent promise to Daehyun that Sekyung will not get away with this. But all too quickly, the hand goes limp and Shin Daehyun is dead.

       Murdered by his own sister.  A sister who tried to kill my Key.  A sister that kidnapped two members of SHINee.  A sister who I had to date for what felt like forever.  A sister who loves me.  A sister who will go to the extreme to have me.  A sister who– gulp- shoved her tongue in my mouth.

       I wish I could permanently erase that memory.  But I can’t.  Just like how I can’t erase those memories of believing that Key was dead.  Like how I can’t erase the memory of watching Daehyun die.  I tell the rest that we should go home.

       When we get there, we see Miley sitting on the front step, crying.  Pretty soon, we see why.  Sekyung totally destroyed the house.  Most of the rooms have burn spots and whoever gave her the chainsaw is incredibly brainless.  At least she didn’t find the basement, where we keep all of our personal/special/favorite things.  Oh, I forgot to mention the messages of profanity and empty threats plastered all over in lipstick.

       We then take our leftover items and the six of us (Miley informed us that U-KISS had already departed) go to the nearest hotel.  After we check in, I turn on the news.  The first report is that chicken is now safe to eat and then we see a story that makes us all bite our lips.  The actress, Shin Sekyung is missing and her older brother died from “unknown reasons” earlier today.  But I know the truth, and so does all of the SHINee members.

       We have agreed not to talk about it.  If we turned her in, they probably wouldn’t believe us.  I am her ex after all.  The others are close to me, so it’s not like they could go by themselves.  Our only other choice would be Miley, but we couldn’t do that to her.

       So we decide to keep quiet . . . for now.

 

 

 

 

 

oh my gosh guys its finished!  what did you think?  was it too corny? XD please go check out my other stories!  i promise theyre a lot better than this one  should i write a sequel?  let me know if i should!  leave a comment below ^_^ i want 5 people telling me write a sequel.  that means share this fic with anyone who would be interested feedback is always appreciated!

 

 

thanks guys!

 

 

~Taylor