Final

If You Leave

Farah POV.

Almost 3 months I’ve break up with him, Lee Sung Min, Super Junior. Except of my parents and sister no other person in this world know it, I guessed that the price for fall for them. Lee Sung Min, the cutest boy I ever see in my whole life. I fall for his character since I watched one of the Super Junior variety show, Super Adonis. Since that he became my top biased in that group, he never fails in making me smile or scream when his do his aegyo look. He gaining weight when he in Taiwan during the promotion of Perfection made him extra super duper cute, even some of his fans worried bout that, but I love his look. I never dreamt to stand a chance to meet my bias in person , but now days technology prove the magic when the guy that chatted with me is my bias and more important that I fall for him. Well the first time I saw him and his friends it really scared me out, I almost thought that I’m in heaven up till I being slapped by him because of screaming. Hello not my fault, find any ELF and I bet with my life she will having the same reaction when saw his bias right in front in her face when open her eyes.

Lee Sung Min, he confess to me, I reject him at the first, well called me stupid but I don’t want to be so bias. Yes he is my top bias but by the that time I fall for Min who chatt with me not him. I’m afraid that this cute guy just wanna have some fun with me. But then it changes after he confess in public even the only knew or understand is and myself, but he really brave enough to make that kind of statement, that moved me.  He gave me his purity ring which claimed by that he never removed it even the stylist ask him. Almost one month after that I went to Korea, a vacation and more like surprise visit for him. Well I have a lot of fun, we spending  a lot of times together even he need to disguise himself, but the effort make me believe that he love me sincerely.

But it  all changed when the next day I heard he said that he not love me and he will not to Leeteuk and Heechul. He just wanna play around with me. With the slap, I leave him without saying   any single word.  Everyone in closed to me said that I changed a lot, I’m not happy as ever, I become more silent and extra cold to boy in my colleges, most important I stop using the social network. Myy family never knew what happen back in Korea, I just said to them, hormones changes. But the reality is I try to shoo away that fat bunny images on my head.

Today I have to admit that I failed to do so, I still love him even so. Suddenly I feel I wanna hear he said that  he love me,  he miss me and make me smile because of his aegyo dance. I almost forget that he don’t even love me . Again the tears stain my cheek. Why am I so stupid, crying for someone who  not love me.

Suddenly my sis come to my room, she ask me to be ready for our dinner since we’re going to somewhere. I don’t bother to ask cause I try to hid my tears. I just nod my head, cause if I’m ask something it will end up I being investigate again, so to save time and energy , better not to ask anything just agree and follow the order.

I’m wondering if there any special event maybe a wedding of my relatives but isn’t it weird it on Monday? Or maybe any dinner function that supposed to be attended by my family in this Cyberview Lodge Resort and Spa banquet hall. Well, I guessed it must be special event since the walk away to the banquet covered by blue rose petals, heart shape cuts from pink and black color paper and some candles. So romantic, credits to the organizer for the effort it touched me because I dreamt if a man I loved wanna propose me.  ‘Okay Miss, don’t remember that fat cute bunny.’ I remind myself who think of Sungmin. I pushed the banquet door, wondering where the organizer are they to tired after decoret the pathway until forget someone suppose to stand by at the door. Now it become awkward, the banquet hall is empty and dark. Yesss, dark. I wonder around to find my sis but I cant find her and she didn’t answer my calls. Okay, I smell something fishy here.

Suddenly I heard someone walking to me, yes a man, but I cant recognize who is the man but he do look like him. ‘Okay, again Farah. Why he supposed to be here? Nothing right?’ I try to shoo away my imagination even my instinct tell me that the man is him. Yes,I’m right the man is him, Lee Sung Min of Super Junior. I need to go away, leave this place, I had enough with him and his stupid play. I’m not a puppet or actress and my life is not a stage. But before I walk, he knee in front of me.

“Farah, I knew I made a lot of mistake, but I truly deeply and madly in love with you. I hide my identity because I being warned by Leeteuk, Heechul and our manager not to use any form of social network but I do jealous saw my dongsaeng and hyung using it, I made it one again. I never expect our little conversation lead to this Farah. I swear, I don’t have any intention to make any ELF’s fall for me or to fall in love with my own fans. On the moment you accept me as Lee Sung Min, make me realize that I’m not a normal man who simply can shout to the world that you’re mine and so do you. That make me to protect you from any harm. But I do forget that the way I choose, lied to my own member also make me hurt you and even myself. I realized it when you’re gone, Farah. When we in love we have to be honest  and I failed to do so. I’m sorry.” He spilled out all of it and he tears keep running down. Well, it make me sad but I have to remember this might be one of his play.

“Hahahaa….well done Sung Min. I this the way you practice you upcoming drama line. Great, I bet you will be a great actor, especially a playboy. So my mistake then, believe in you but after all thanks for giving me a wonderful memories in my life, fall in love with her own bias. I do forgive you, so bye and good luck in your carrier. I said it with my calmest tone and I try to look strong not to cry infront of him, even I knew what I said not only hurt him but it hurt me as well to see the one I loved who always show me his gummy smile now are kneeling and crying. I walked away from him but I being stop by a man before I reached the door.

“Farah, what make you so cruel, I never knew that you are one kind?” it’s Donghae, well yes if any other girls will scream if this handsome creature stand infront of them but not me, not now.

“Nice to meet you, I don’t think I met you before. I don’t crae whatever your friends make me like this.” I try to walk and again someone on my way.

“Okay, now what?”  I can see all of Super Junior member is here including Henry and Zhoumi. They queue up in front me, looking at me, like I’m the guilty one.

“Well, Farah. Sung Min is right the circumstances made him said something that he not ever said it. But it all because of you, to protect you from the media, company, us and most important fans. Please believe him. Once again.” Leeteuk the leader  speak to me, well he really a good leader.

“Whatever. Thanks for that but no thanks. What make he’ll be honest this time? Someone could guarantee that? Nope, right? So do you all mind to step away, I’m going home.” I try walk but they still blocked me. Aissh, these cute boys really make me crazy.

“Farah, if you leave Sung Min wont be the same as before even now he changed. He never do aegyo and we hardly see his smile and he happy, now day he even cry in front of us. Please make our hyung, come back.” The famous single eye lid boy, Eunhyuk  begging me, he also cry like Sung Min. He really cry baby of Suju like Min told me.

“Please, open your heart again to accept him. Please, Min hyung losing weight , I hate him being like that.” Now even Ryeowook join Eunhyuk, I poking my cheek with my tongue, not let myself cry. 

Suddenly I felt 2 man pull me to the nearest wall and they are standing in front of me. And I can see the other 3 mans stand behind them look like a fence. Sung Min run to me with Siwon and Teukie but the Yesung, Shindong and Zhoumi prevent them not to grab Kyuhyun and Heechul.

“I guessed the mushy time is over now young lady. Now listen, I never knew why Sung Min fall for you, you’re simple girl but what make you extraordinary is your stubbornness and sharp tongue.” Heechul speak to me with eyeing me from bottom to top.

“So, do you know that you are the reason why my dongsaeng sad, and  loosing weight? Seem like you have no idea. Did you realize that in Korean, you all being caught in dating at the Lotte World? Sung Min get your girlfriend one laptop after this. And do you even dreamt that Lee Sung Min career will ended because of you? “ The diva spill out, never give me a chance to answer or even give a damn to yelling Sung Min and Teukie who ask to let me go.

“Farah, Sung Min take the risk to be honest to our director in order to protect you from being harm by fans and media. He might be disbanded in order to protect you, even by that time you already break up. He even give you the precious thing in his life not to mention his heart but his purity ring. Why do you still wear it if you hate him so? Just be honest to yourself or being a liar for the rest of your life.” Kyuhyun statement slap me. Finally me tears falls down. Everyone knew it and I don’t even realized it. It must be hard for him. Even imagine it will be nightmare, and he even protect me.

“Yahhh, Kyu,  Chull hyung..Please, why you tell her? It ‘s over right? I don’t want her sympathy. I hate you!” I heard Sung Min yell before run away from the hall. I still shocked with the fact, it take a year for me to react.

“Farah, we all knew that you love him still. You sister also agree with that. Please listen to your heart once again.” Heechul said it softly to make me realize, I saw my sister inside the hall next to Teukie and Siwon,, she smile to me giving me strength.

I run out from the banquet hall try to find him, thank god that I’m familiar with this hotel so I knew almost all the best place to hide. After 15 minutes searching I found him at the pool. Sitting there looking to the pool.

“Hey, mind if I sit here?” I ask try to start the conversation. He just nod.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t knew that we being discovered, I thought nobody realize that.”

“Not your mistake, it’s mine. It’s alright now, so you can go happily.” I saw he stand up after that. Serve my right my love giving up now.

“Will you be alright if I leave you?” I step closer to him , he step back and stare my face awkwardly.

“Yes, I’ll try. I’ll be okay if you leave.” He said it and step backward again, now he close to the pool.

“I’wont leave you without punishment Lee Sung Min.” We’re close enough and I whisper that to him.

“Punishment???”

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I push him to the pool, he yelling to me when he hit the surface. I keep laughing.

“Yahhhhhh, it’s cold. It’s killing me.” He yelling to me again

“I bet the pain that I feel is more than this, so next time if you leave me I’ll push you from the roof Sung Min.” I told him and give him my hand, to help him, but I guessed it my stupid move he pull me to the pool, he hug me then.

“I’m sorry, Farah. Don’t leave me. If you leave I cant live anymore.” He confess to me. He kiss me on the forehead. Suddenly I heard claps from the behind. All the member watching us, smiling and laughing as well as well Eunhae and Henwook couple.

“We’ll celebrate this, with food.”

“Thanks Jesus.”

“Finally the drama end, we could go for shopping in Pavillion tomorrow.”

“I heard wedding bell ringing.”

With Yesung hyung word everyone turn to him and laugh again. Eunhae couple are helping us come out from the pool.

“Thank you hyung. I owe you so much.’ Sung Min said to Leeteuk after dry up our clothes.

“Nothing min, just promise me not to hurt her again.” I smile upon hearing Leeteuk hyung words and I saw Sung Min nod his head.

“Do you forget that I the one who push her?”Heechul hyung interfere there

“Hyung, it’s our idea.” Not to forget themagnae. We all laugh with that, and Sung Min hug both of them. He turn to see me, and we smile to each other , saying I love you silently.