Chapter 6

If You Leave

SungMin POV

“Hae, come on. Please don’t sad. Don’t tell Teukie hyung. Please.” I try to plead him again; it’s been 1 hours since he found out that I now is taken. Can he be like the Bible fan, who happy for me as he heard from our not so gentleman Mimi. I really thanks him for that, especially Donghae seem not so cooperated with this topic.

“Hae-ah. Baby please..SungMin hyung…”

“Don’t you ever think to help this chubby pink bunny Hyuk. Not to said you also cheating me. You never told me this?” Eunhyuk being cut off by his boyfriend again. I tapping Eunhyuk, he seem to answer his boyfriend, I shook my head, give him look like ‘I settle this alone’.

“Hae, look. I started all this because I just boring that time. I never knew that I’ll fell for her. I’m sorry that I never shared this with you. I make Hyuk keep it as secret from you and Siwon. Please forgive me.” I explain to him in the nicest way I could and give him my cute look.

“Well, okay. I understand you fell in love but I can’t get it why must you hide it hyung?” Thank god, I need to pay my visit to Siwon beloved home soon I guessed.

“Well Hae-ah, you know our management strictly prohibited love among us right? And you know how that Omma and not so diva will killed me if they know this, and not to mentioned ELF gonna worry about this and all of you will tagged along with this.” I have to admit even by imagining it make me sacred, more important I don’t want Farah hurt even as now I’m hurting her slowly. I have to tell whole world that I have nobody, I’m solo and not in relationship. I feel Donghae my back, lend me some strength I guessed, I smile to him as a thank you.

“Well, I just act mad to you since you keep it as secret, remember hyung, we promised no secret between Lee brother, especially when you the first one know about me and HyukJae. So no more secret.” He give me his puppy eyes and hugging his boyfriend. HyukJae and I just nod to him.

“Let’s go Hyuk, I want to rest. It been a long time I had a good slept, since you not beside me cuddling as usual.” He drag Eunhyuk to his room. Since Eunhyuk and I share a room, so of course my presence is just like a stupid bunny who interrupt 2 lovers personal time. I checked my Iphone, yes it’s already 10 pm that mean I could call my girl or Sayang, forget all my problem.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today we have a fan meeting in Taiwan, I’m glad that Donghae with us at least I could let him take care of his beloved rebellious monkey. The fan meeting were successful as usuall, way too success especially when Eunhyuk ask from Donghae to taste the Brown Sugar Cake, of course for all the Eunhae shipper it’s not so surprised with that but nor for us as we knew that Eunhyuk never show his affection in public to Donghae. Not to blame him, he missed Donghae so much due to the schedule of the drama. I still remember how the fans scream for that moment, Jack the Eunhae bread moment.  My memory were killed suddenly I heard our eternal magnae scream our omma name.

“Teukiie omma, yes we’re fine. How bout you all there? I missed you all?” Wookie drop a question to Teukie, we all just be a listener. Not really interested and too tired to interrupt the conversation.

“SungMin hyung? No…What? A girl in Malaysia?” Now that draw an attention from all of us, we all turn to Wookie who sit at the behind with Henry.

“I don’t know bout that. How do you find it? Owh a fan post it on twitter. I guessed that is our tourist guide.” I think is about our picture with Farah, that what make Teukie call, but why must he call Wookie not straight to me. I just mouthed to Wookie ‘Not to tell him whatever happen’ . He shook his head, yes we all knew that Wookie can’t lie especially to Teukie. I put my hand together begging him.

“Yess hyung…you know I can’t lie to you..no, we all know SungMin wont create a problem. Bye” I let out my sigh again and I said thank you to Wookie who been comfort by Henry, I feel sorry seeing him so sweaty, he really sacred.

“This time you lucky hyung, that omma not with us. I cant help you if he in front of me hyung. Be careful because one of the fans snap a picture we having a lunch with Farah.” I just nod my head, and back to my earlier position, Siwon just taping my shoulder and said everything will be alright. I hope so. I cant hep myself from frown. Suddenly my phone received a MMS, it’s from Farah. It’s my picture from the fan meeting just now.

From- Pumpkin Sayang

~So chubby of yourself. Feel gonna pinch your cheek bunny. Love your smile. Keep smiling especially to me~

I smile seeing that picture and the message. Siwon just shook his head seeing me happy again just by seeing my Iphone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk POV

Well it’s been 2 weeks that my dongsaeng came back from Super Junior promotion in Taiwan. Of course they still tired but now they have to prepare for our 5jib. I do feel sorry for them but it’s not something I could help. Something bother myself now day since 4 of them came back from Taiwan, well of course I knew that Wookie always received phone call from Henry since they are dating, I realized that Eunhyuk keep spacing out in our dorm or everywhere maybe he missed his not so little monkey, nothing different bout the magnae, he still so passion as before for his game no matter when, and SungMin always with his laptop or Iphone. I swear it’s been several time I almost caught him having a whispering conversation at the midnight with I don’t know who. That the one bother me so much, he never done it before, I never knew that he have passion for game, maybe he spend so much time with Kyuhyun in Taiwan and end up falling in love with the game or maybe Kyuhyun. I saw Kyuhyun enter the kitchen with his mentor for his cunning word Kim Heechul, as well with Yesung and Shindong.

“Hyung, is something bothering you? You look so tense?” Shindong ask with his mouth full.

“Well, yes I don’t know if you realized it or not but SungMin is different nowday.” I spit out, hope to hear some of the member opinion.

“He crazy. He giggling over his Iphone on the midnight . Dude it’s scary.” Heechul words make me let out a sigh.

“Do you even realized that he became a game maniac like this evil magnae?” The second time Heechul have a same thought with me.

“Are both of you in love?” Heechul question make question spit out whatever he drink , thank god Yesung sit a little bit far from him.

“Yahh- Heechul are you crazy?”

“Hyung! No who know you might end up like your brother as well, both of you are mingle around 2 gay couple.”  Aish this two guy, the diva and the evil magnae, they never can have a very peaceful corversation

“Yahh, I’m the one who corrupted with the game or you the one?”

“Just tell us. If you is his boyfriend. We never kill Eunhae and Henry for that right?” Shindong said again with his mouth full.

“NO! We not. I swear, who ever ask me again will regret how to spell his own name.” Kyuhun face getting red. I guessed he telling the truth.

“Okay, so the bunny not with Kyuhyun, is this house haunted, he been posed by the evil?” Kim Heechul now acting strangely looking us.

“Idiot, no ghost here.” Kyuhyun earned a spank from resident diva with a look ‘I’m the hyung’

“Remember how he yelled at me when I use his laptop.” Of course we remember that, 2 days ago SungMin blew off when Heechul use his laptop , well it’s Cinderella fault since he never ask permission but like we all know that Heechul will admit that, SungMin tahak god I was there to stop both of them, or other wise our ELF might see a headline ‘ Kim Heechul and Lee SungMin being warded after fighting over laptop’. As my memory know SungMin he become like that before but later at the evening he smiling from ear to ear and even he greet Heechul like nothing happen before.

“Just drag him to doctor, he so crazy.” I shuss Heechul, he still our dongsaeng, I don’t think he crazy after all.

“He in love with someone.” Yesung blurt it out, make Kyuhyun choking. Shindong helping him.

“Well, he almost become like Wookie and Hyukkie who giggling over phone, keep message and sudden mood change.” We all mouthed ‘o’ when Yesung said it, well sometime he could be so clever or sometime he so dumb like his turtle.

“Is he on relationship with Siwon or Zhoumi?” Heechul scream making 3 of us heart attack.

“Yahh, hyung. Could you change your brain to the sane one? He’s not gay.” Kyuhyun almost earned another spank to his head.

“Well, you know something right?” I ask him, make him almost choking again. Gotcha.

“No, at least I know he’s not gay. Enough said. Starcraft warrior being summoned now, has to leave you all, crazy people.” As he finished his sentence he dash off to his room.

“We’ll talk to SungMin later.” I said to Heechul who already look like going to do it now.

“Now, let investigate him. Now.” Aish he always excited when it comes to prank people.

“Later, Chul.” I now he rolled his eyes to me, didn’t I told you before he is our resident diva.

“Mood killer.” I heard he muttered that before I leave the dining room.