Chapter 2

If You Leave

SungMin POV

Today we are having photo shoot for Taiwanese magazine, once again without SiHae. I quite tired since yesterday I slept late due to tweeter this Farah. I wonder when I’ll able to online again. I guess I’m addicted to Tweeter again. This time I have to keep it under cover or else I sure I’ll be having lecture ‘How To Using Social Network’ by Leeteuk.

“Yahhh!” Eunhyuk yelled towards Kyuhyun brought me to the cold full room with the staff who now are looking to us.

“I’m joking hyung. Relax.” Kyuhyun try to calm the angry monkey with his famous smirk. ‘Aissh, why am I the eldest here. Teukie hyung could you fly here now.’

“What’s wrong now, kyuhyun?” I asked Kyuhyun and still looking pissed off Eunhyuk.

“He told me that Donghae will be having a set up date by the production to help him for his character.” Eunhyuk answer quickly before the second magnae could defend him and left the crime scene.

“Kyuhyun, what do I said about this matter? We all knew that Eunhyuk felt hard on this and we all should support him….”

“But hyung I just joking, I saw a fans tweet that rumors.” He cut me off and still defend himself,but I have to take care of my beloved dongsaeng as well, even he never told me but he hurts with all the rumors about Donghae.

“Listen Kyu, Go to Hyukkie and said sorry. Please we had enough drama, and I don’t want see Donghae tonight in our dorm begging Hyukkie for the thing he don’t even know. Come on be a good man or else I report it to Teukie.”  I have to use  my last resort to make this second magnae of this group obey me and thanks to god , he listening. Guess Teukie nagging is scary, not only for me but for this magnae.

“Why am I the eldest one?” I said it with a sigh, and I could hear Zhoumi,Henry and Ryeowook giggling.

We are now heading to recording a TV show somewhere in the city. I sat at the behind of the van between Ryeowook and Henry, mean while Kyuhun, Zhoumi and Eunhyuk and they are listening to their own Ipod.

“Henry, could you help me? How to online facebook from Ipad?” is it my question to weird cause the mochi eyes almost fell out from his eyes.

“Hyung..you have facebook account…again? Ryeowook who sat on my right asked me, and yes with his round eyes. I cant help to giggling.

“Yes, yesterday I chat with a girl from Malaysia and she interesting. We become online friends. I wanna see if she online.” I swear this two innocent boy look like my bunny doll eyes.

“Is it weird or something wrong somewhere?” I asked with suppressed laugh.  Thank god the other three man don’t heard it or otherwise i’ll be rolling laughing on the floor.

“You are chatting with your fans? Oh My God, I wonder what Teukie will said about this?”

“No, don’t tell him. I don’t want to hear his nagging. Could you all keep this as a secret and after all I not that stupid to tell her that she chatting with her own bias.”

“You know a lot about her, hyung. Well, everthing has it price, so what we get if we kept this secret?” Henry with his naughty look and smirk.

“Ouch..yahh, I don’t think I’ll help you if that the gift I get.” He rubbed his head where I spanked him. He deserved it. And I glance at Ryeowook,using  my aegyo. Well I wouldn’t be aegyo king if I don’t know how to use it.

“Okay hyung,but please be carefull.’ He agree to me quickly.

“Aishh, Wookie,you so soft…ahhh..Okay..I’ll help you. Give me you Ipad.” Henry asked me, he agreed before I spanked his head again. I handed it my Ipad with smile and paid attention on what he saying.

After few minutes I saw my facebook profile on my Ipad and I saw the girl online, I smile and send my greeting.

Min- Hi

Farah-Hi

Min-How are you

Farah- Great..You?

Min-Me too. Busy?

Farah-Nope. You?

Min-Quite. Work

Farah-What is your job?

Aishh, why am I so stupid in English, I turn to Henry. I tap his shoulder.

“Could you help me with this?” I show him my Ipad and the conversation. He smile at me, naughty.

“He asked you what you job is.” Henry told me.

Min- Entertainment

Farah-Are you artist?

Min-Small one

Henry giggling beside me, he stop when I look at him. I feel the van stop moving, we reached the place. We all get ready. And I still having little conversation with Farah, with helping of the little Mochi.

Min-I have to go. Bye

Farah-Bye.

I logout and smile,yes the girl so friendly and funny for me. I turned to find my fellow member. I being shocked that Henry watching me.

“Don’t do it again unless you want me died in shocked.”

He giggling again. “You won’t. You don’t have heart problem.” With that answer I pinched his chubby pink check.

“Yahhh…hyung…sorry..sorry..I’ll help you.” I let him go after he yell to loud for my cute ears.

“I’ll be you live moving dictionary.” He said while rubbing his red cheek. I grinned with his suggestion.

“So good of you my magnae.” I hugged him and he yelled at me again.

“Okay,stop all this skinship an ready for the shoot.”Zhoumi yelled at both of them and leave the room for the shooting.