Chapter 5

If You Leave

We have to brought her to our hotel because our fan meeting will start only at 10 and she seem very clueless what happening around her. She seating at the back of the van with Eunhyuk and myself. She just bow her head to the floor, afraid I guessed. I don’t know what to said to her, I’m afraid that she will cry again or worst faint.

“Farah..Okay?” I heard Eunhyuk ask her with his broken English, she just nod her head. I saw Eunhyuk mouthed ‘Help her hyung, she you girlfriend.’ I just shook my head. No, no I’m afraid to open my mouth even. Again said hi to Mr Silent, after few minutes, we reached the hotel. Thank god there no fans waiting for us so it wouldn’t be a problem for us especially Farah to get out from the van. Suddenly our manager ask where should Farah wait since we still few hours before going back to Putrajaya. Thanks Eunhyuk who answer our room will be the place for she. I guessed she still in shocked since she not hearing what we said. She enters our room and sit at the coffee table, still looking the floor. Poor she, my mistake after all. Eunhyuk push me to the balcony.

“Hyung, you need to do something. Poor she, do you know how clueless she is? Talk to her?” He almost yell at me. I just shook my head, I don’t think I have courage to talk to her.

“Okay, let’s do this way, get Wookie to talk to her, hopefully Wookie can make she comfortable.”Eunhyuk already go back to the room and call Wookie to help us. He come with Henry, the mochi said he afraid that Wookie gonna fall for her. Aishh, I don’t think we have time to think all that.

“Farah, are you okay?” Wookie start to ask her as sit infront of her, I told Wookie she understands Korean to easy the conversation. As 3 of us sitting beside Wookie to ensure nothing bad happen.  Still the same respond Eunhyuk get in the Van.

“Well, you must be shocked right? Min, you chat, your online boyfriend is Lee SungMin Super Junior, you know?” Ryeowook head spanked by Henry.

“Of course she doesn’t know that stupid. Remember that our hyung secretly doing that.” Henry rolled his eyes, Ryeowook start pouting.

“Well, Farah. He start for fun and end up he falling for you. You love him, he love you. Easy right, so no more to said, just be a happy couple.” The mochi words seem more scary even it’s the right one, for god sake, we’re trying to comfort her, not to scared her.

“Yahh, you’ll make her scared, you know Henry. Not too push her. Is that how you express your love to Wookie? Not so romantic as my Hae.” Great. Eunhyuk honest confession make things worst, he happily confirming that Eunhae and Henwook is real. I punch him for that. He deserve that.

“Remember, we still have a fan here.”

“No, it’s Henry fault, he scared Farah. Can’t you see it?” He end up push Henry from the bed side which earn a spank on his head from Ryeowook, now this 3 kids are punching each other. More like Eunhyuk being hit and tickle by the couple. Suddenly she scream, and yes the kids stop.

“Stop hitting each other you guys.” Farah said to the 3 kids who already silent. Like awaiting a mom to scold they. I just stick out my tounge for them. Suddenly she pinch my cheek. She let out my cheek after I yelled out, well it’s hurt. I heard that the 3 kids are laughing. Farah already standing in front of us.

“So it’s not a dream, am I death?” She eyes widened in with that sentence. We all laugh, okay she so funny. She looking us again, this time better than earlier.

“Well, you’re the one who chatting with me?” Farah ask me, I know she still shocked even she knew the answer, I just nod.

“Well, okay. I need to go home. Fine I meet my bias so you have fun. That’s it. Bye, nice to meet you.”  I saw Farah take her bag and walking out from our room. Thank god Ryeowook called me, I realized that I have to do something otherwise I’ll lose her. I grab her hand, she glanced make me let it go. I know she angry with me.

“Okay, sorry. I don’t tell you, but what will happen if I tell you? I don’t think you’ll treat me as Min, I’m afraid that you see me as your bias indeed right now you might see me as SungMin Super Junior. I just want to love you as man and a ladies love me as a man.” Here we go my confession of my heart. I can see the 3 member stand behind Farah hearing my confession.

“Well, I guessed Mr Lee SungMin, you know I fall in love with Min, not Lee SungMin Super Junior. I don’t think you could be the same. My Min so funny and cute, and obviously you not, anyhow I know both of you is the same person but you cheat me, I hate that and I hate you. It’s hurt me, I don’t think I could even believe in man, I have to go.” It’s hurt to see she cry because of me, this is my first time to see a girl cry because of me usually I cry because a girl. I am kneeling in front of her.

“Please, give me one more chance. I love you, Farah. At least try” I pleaded to her, with my aegyo sad face. Hopefully she will forgive me. Suddenly she giggling, I sigh to hear that, I love this gift from god.

“You really know how to do aegyo right? Well, let’s try but just once more chance.” She said it and all of the 3 monkey and myself are jumping. She laugh again. She so sweet when she happy. Suddenly our manager come in.

“When will you all dress up? We have the press conference at 8 and it’s already 6 by 7 you all have to ready for make up and dinner. Hurry up boy.” Ryeowook and Henry left our room after our manager left. Eunhyuk already take a bath, he almost take out he shirt in front of Farah before she scream.

“I’ll wait you at coffee house. Once you all have finished call me.” She feels shy.  Even her cheeks become red.

“You can wait here, I believe Eunhyuk abs many time before.” I earned another pinch on my cheek before she left and Eunhyuk laugh.

After the press conference, we’re heading to Putrajaya again. This time in our van full with laughter since Farah been ask so many question by those boy about us and Kuala Lumpur itself. Well she is friendly, she answer all the question even the stupid one like who the cute one, who is your bias and who you love the most. Obviously the answer is me the bunny. It quite sad when he answer Kyuhyun question did she really love me, she said not yet cause she not to start over again since she afraid that she being biased that fall for her bias, she don’t want to be hurt so as for now she just assume that she been so damn luck that got a chance to meet her bias and be friend to Super Junior. She even said sorry that she pinch my cheek twice. I just give her a smile and tell her it’s okay. Both of us sit at the back since Eunhyuk and Wookie sad beside the driver. Given us some space,I guessed.

“Farah, I’m sorry.” I said slowly, not too draw member’s attention. I know she cheating just to make me feel happy. We arrive at the Putrajaya, I can heard the scream the girls out there. We been greet by the Malaysian Youth Day Organizer, I realized one of the man in the group notice Farah with us but he just ignored her since Farah just keep quite stay behind us. We have a final touch up and at the same time we meet the MC for tonight Serena C and she told us the programs of tonight with the help of the translator. She said there are 6 lucky fans have been chosen and they will meet us on stage and ask question. Suddenly an idea pops up on my mind. I told the translator that I want Farah to be my fans, I don’t want anyone else. Thank god that nothing much that the organizer question us with my sudden action.

“Hyung, what you wanna do?” Eunhyuk ask me while us have final touch up, I saw Farah waiting us at the corner of the room.

“To confess my love, I guessed. Don’t worry I won’t do something stupid Hyuk.” I know he worry upon hearing my answer , I just ensure him that I not doing something stupid. Our coordinator approach her and tell her about the fan session, thank god I saw she nod her head.  Finally we going to the stage, I really I take a deep breath, I promise to myself to make this one of my best performance since we rarely have chance to meet Malaysia fans. After we sing our new killer song the Perfection, then Serena C  come on stage as well with our translator. I excited when she said she gonna teach us some word, she whisper the words ‘Sayang’ I don’t know the mean but after all of us said it the fans scream out the lung. She tell us that Sayang mean Sarang, love. I guessed my girlfriend will have a new nickname. The 6 fans come on stage and she standing next to me, I know that anyone can see how nervous she is. After Wookie session with the fans, here comes my part. For Ryeowook, Henry, Zhoumi, Kyuhun and Eunhyuk they know what the question is, and I never bother to ask Farah, what she’ll ask me I need this moment,I hope she ask really a good question.

“So Farah, what question you wanna ask to SungMin?” Serena C ask Farah, I saw her take a deep breath, all of us and even the fans waiting for her question.

“What will you do when you meet the girl you love the most?” I can even hear her shaky voice. I pushed her too far for today I guessed. Again the fans scream excited. Now they are waiting for my answer.

“Don’t do something stupid hyung.”I heard Eunhyuk mumble behind me,I guessed he just remind me.

“I’ll gave her my purity ring to the girl to show how much I love her and I want to live with her. My love is pure as the meaning of the ring and I’ll keep protect the love as much I have to keep the purity of the ring.”  As I finish my sentences the fans scream again, we all laugh and as another fans she got hug from me. Of course she refuse it but I grab her and hug her for a while. I feel her body shaking.

“I loveyou. Sayang.” I whisper to her before let her go.  Eunhyuk give me a little punch with his monkey smile mocking me. I don’t give a damn as long as I get what I want to do. We went back to backstage for Henry solo. I saw her standing alone outside of our cabin. I take her inside with the rest of the member; we’re at the middle of the cabin and not to forget everybody attention. I take off my purity ring and I took her necklace off and put my ring as the pendant before put it back to her neck.

“This is my own purity ring. I promised to myself not to have before married which I believed the promise make you gave your heart to the love one, now I guessed you the owner of my purity and most of all you the owner of my heart. Please take care of my heart.” I cupped her face as I’m saying that. She eyes wide as the eyes could be. I kissed her forehead and hug her again. This time I could feel she hug me back.

“I love you Min.” She said it and we hear the others cheering for us.

“Owh, hyung I don’t know you’re so romantic.” Zhoumi said teasing me, Farah and me keep blushing. I just hold her hand not to let her go from my side.

“You’re cheesy hyung.” Kyuhyun said as he rolled his eyes, but I saw his smile to Farah.

“I miss Donghae, hyung.” Suddenly Eunhyuk hug me from back, I turn to him to hug him. I know it’s hard for him since it’s been almost a week they not see each other.  Manager enters the room and ask zhoumi to ready for his solo. Not soon after Henry come and Wookie run and hug her, he clueless seeing I’m hugging Eunhyuk while holding Farah.

“Henry-ah, can you be romantic like SungMin hyung? Wookie asking without letting Henry go.

“What? SungMin, do I miss something?”  We all laugh with his question.

Today we on our way to Pavilion since we get Farah parents’ permission for her to be our tour guide. We met her parents yesterday, we sent Farah back after the concert done. Her parents just like her, friendly and warm. She sister of course yelled after seeing us, she become silent when Farah gives her a death glare.  We in the Monorail something like the MRT, we have police with us as well just for security reason. All the girls mostly scream when they saw us inside the Monorail, they are lot of people and they are pushing each other. I grab Farah and make her lean to the wall and put my hand as fence around her, we’re so close. She so shy and keep looking down.  We arrived at Times Square and we have to walked before reached Pavilion. We have our lunch there and have little shopping. I quietly get Farah a gift from one of the store.

“Here a bunny for you.” I give her before she going home, we have to go back to Taiwan tonight and she doesn’t want to go to the airport she said she afraid that she might sneak in the plane illegally.

“What for?” She ask and anyhow she take the pink bunny as well.

“Hug him when you miss me. But never fall for this fluffy bunny.” I love to see her smile, so sweet.

“I try, I guessed it’s hard. You see the bunny is more cute and he not so fat like you.”
“Please don’t pouting Min.” She plead me, I love this, see how he plead me not to sulking. No I knew why Eunhyuk and Ryeowook love to sulking and pretend to sad.

“I’m joking. You know you way romantic from this bunny and you so cute when you chubby.” I can’t help but smile and grinning when she said like that. I feel special. She left soon after.  She gives me a pink pajama and a ring. I see inside the ring engraved ‘Forever Min’. I put the silver ring onto my finger.

“So another man in love right?” I hear kyuhyun voice, I must be to occupied with the gift even all of them in here I didn’t realize.

“Am I right hyung, love is sweet.” Even now Eunhyuk are mocking me. All of them are laughing. I saw Ryeowook and Henry try to reacting my confession session in the cabin. I guessed the magnae told him what happen in the cabin.

“Yahh, stop it now.” I try to make them stop, I feel shy now. Owh come on its normal when you love someone right? They all laugh again.

“Come on you not going to report it to her hyung?” I just throw the pillow to Eunhyuk before kicked Kyuhyun.

“Owh, our hyung now become so man but he still cute chubby bunny.” This mochi gonna get his lesson now. I try to grab him, but Kyuhyun try to stop me tickling me.

“Owh, come bunny hyung, be nice to mochi.” Aish this Henry become so pain in my now. Save the imagination of this Canada man so innocent.

“Anyong. Teukie hyung-ah…” I jumped over the bed to Wooki , grab his phone and they are laughing he just teasing me.  Fine I don’t get the little Canada man I get his boyfriend, i smacked his head and suddenly all of us having a lilttle wrestling in our room.