Chapter 7

If You Leave

SungMin POV

Well today is one of the best day in my life, Farah is here. Yes, Korea, she on vacation. I’m jumping over my room 2 days ago she told me that she coming here. My anger towards Heechul hyung disappears when she tell me. Of course the monkey , Wookie and Kyuhyun the only one who know this since he grab me into Wookie room and make me said or they end up telling Teukie. They really know how to threat me now especially that devil magnae. I sneak out early on the morning to avoid any member question especially Teukie and Heechul, they start suspecting me. To be honest I like living under the microscope of Teukie and Heechul. I left a message to Hyuk, so he will create any idea to help me. I see her come out from the hotel, she trying to find me, of course she won’t find me if she imagining SungMin. I give her a call, telling my position and she walking to me now. She scanned me for a while, she burst into laugh the.

“What is so funny?” I ask, well she aware that I can’t go out with her in proper SungMin image. I have to put the round heavy hair wig, almost poking my eyes, a big round spectacle which is keep falling from my nose as the shirt no so my size, it almost double of my size with red and purple checked pattern and the baggy jeans. Thanks to my not so designer Kyuhyun, yesterday I ask Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and him for the idea and end up like this, I still remember how hard that monkey contains he laugh after I have been transform by Kyuhyun. Suddenly I feel sorry for Farah, but that nothing I could do, I hope she understands.

“I want have date with my boyfriend not this nerd weird boy.” She said hardly after laugh for me. I just pout, suddenly she grab my hand. I’ surprised on her sudden move.

“Let’s go, you promise me to Lotte World. Anyhow, nerdy boy, you really look like my chubby boyfriend when you pouted like that.” She pinch my cheek when I do my infamous pout. She burst to laugh again.

“No matter what, you still my Lee SungMin, I love you no matter what you like.” I show my gummy smile when she said that, nobody ever said to me like that. I promise I’ll always love her.

Today I decide to tell all my member about Farah, it’s a time. I do hope they will understand, this is only what I can do to show her how much I love her. I know that we can said it out loud to the world that we belong to each other but at least half of world, know that I belong to her. We’re having a practice today for the 5jib album so I get Eunhyuk and Wookie to get her from the hotel.

“SungMin-ah, can we have a talk?” I saw Teukie and Heechul hyung approach me, only 3 of us at the centre of the dance room.

“Hey bunny, where we you yesterday? Playing hide and seek?” Heechul hyung already drop his bomb, whatever come I believe it’s not good.

“SungMin, do you have problem? Tell hyung. We could help or at least listening?” I feel comfortable with Teukie, he so omma not like the Diva Heechul who love to use the rough way.

“It just nothing. I’m fine omma.” I heard Heechul imitate me, show like he wanna puke or something.

“Stop this omma thing, tell us bunny. It’s nothing huh?” He already push me to the mirror, I guessed he not so Cinderella anymore.

“Stop yelling me hyung. Your wrinkled is appearing.”

“Yahh, Lee SungMin. Tell us, what are you doing behind us?” Everyone Cinderella Heechul transform to Beastly Heechul. I saw Teukie hyung persuade him to let me go.

“Shut up Teukie! Are you having new hobby?” No good now, he even yell at Teukie. I’m big trouble. Wait where the others. My head have no answer.

“Hiring a e, I guess?” I pushed him to the fall, I give him a punch, thanks to him who awake the dinosaur bunny in me. Again Teukie yelling, now he grabbing me from keep punching the Cinderella.

“I’m your hyung idiot bunny.” I try to punch him again but Teukie so strong hug mefrom behind. Suddenly I saw a picture Farah and me at the Lotte world having dinner together. My body numb , I can feel my mouth drying. Heechul smirking, he win after all.

“Who is she? Your girlfriend or another noona?” I swear I gonna kill this man, why he need be so scrastic.

“We are following you yesterday Min-ah. Tell us who is she? You know we are forbid to have love relationship. Tell us before company know. You’ll be in trouble Min” Teukie speak softly to me. More like begging me. To tell the truth, but I don’t think they will understand me.

 “I’m not in love with her and she doesn’t know that I’m Lee SungMin Super Junior. I’m not, will not and never fall in love with her.” With my sentences I earned a slap from someone. It her, Farah. I feel Teukie let go of me, but again my body numb. I swear I saw the hurt are so visible on her face. The tears fall from her eyes. At the behind I saw the 3 others shocking man. She run out from the dance room and Ryeowook go after her.

“Hyung, why are you so idiot? You hurt her…deeply, hyung.” Eunhyuk sentence make me fall on the floor. I try to register my mind as what happening. I laugh out loud like crazy people.

“SungMin-ah..Min..”Heechul hyung calling me, try to realize me, I hug him and crying out loud. I’m losing her,I cant loose her. I love her. I made a mistake. I keep crying and I feel Heechul hyung my back.

We’re in the Lotte World, she must be so naïve when she just ignore all the weird look from people around, a sweet girl dating a weird chubby boy. She keep smiling, laughing and yelling whenever she happy. We play all the game today. I’m so proud that I win a big bear for her. I’m making sure I never let her hand go of me. Now we’re having a dinner in the restaurant. We choose quite a hidden place to sit, at least I don’t feel like everyone looking me like I’m a prisoner.

“Happy?”

“Yes, this my best vacation.” I’m so proud with that sentence, at least I success making her happy. I hug her and snap a picture together. She seems surprised, but I sent her my cute face, making her laugh.

“Min-ah, people will recognize you if you show that pout again.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Now eat you food and sent me back to hotel…oh, no..no don’t give me your cute face. I’m tired, I need my bed.” She try to keep her face straight and look so firm, but I know her will fail if I give her my cute pleading face. It still early night, I want to spend my night with her, not the ert night.

“Please…Farah….Sayang….Please….” I begged her again, she turn her head not to see my face. I switch my place to in front seat, and cup her face.

“Please…not easy that I’ll get this chance so please….sayang.” and with that she agree to me. We finish our dinner and now I bring her to see Seoul night life. We even spend our time at the beach, just sitting, walking hand to hand and share our stories.

“Thank you, you gave me a beautiful date, as normal boyfriend. I missed all day.” I said before she go back to hotel.

“Welcome, you also a wonderful boyfriend..except those outfit.” We laugh for that. Yes, nobody will said this outfit is nice.

“How can I repay you?”

“Just don’t break my heart and never cheat me.” She answer me, well that easy one, me , Lee SungMin never cheat people and break any people heart.

“Promise. Good night and don’t forget be ready at the morning. Eunhyuk and Wookie will fetch you, I’ve surprised for you.” I hug her, well that all I can do as for now. Suddenly I feel someone kiss me on the cheek. I see her face become red as tomato. Cute. She leaving me speechless, smiling like idiot.

“Hyung? SungMin Hyung?” All my flashback is gone when Eunhyuk tap me on shoulder. I smile but I can tell you everyone will realized how fake that smile is. It’s been a week after that incident, Farah went back to Malaysia that night, She didn’t answer any of my call even I’m using other member phone. Ever moment I wait her online, but she never online as well.

“Hyuk-ah, I miss her, I ..want to ..see her, I want to… hear she said …she love… me.” I said it as my tears fall down, I can’t hide my feeling anymore, I’m hurting inside. Eunhyuk hug me, try to comfort me. Now I’m sobbing too.

“Hyung, give her time. Once she calm down, she’ll online and you could explain to her.” I know that will never happen since it’s been the second time I cheat on her, first my identity, well I guess that will be forgiven since I’ve the valid reason, but this I don’t think any girl will forgive me, I cheat my feeling in front of her. 

“Just like me and Hae…once I cool down, I forgive Hae. Remember when we in Taiwan? In the interview that I said I don’t even he with us on that interview or not? How you all nagging bout my courtesy on air, how long I have to hear Teukkie and Heechul lecture me?” I do remember that moment, I hear his giggling.

“You know, I so pissed off when I heard he will have kissing scene, he never told me so, I found out from internet. And yet he still is denying it. That make me made a stupid move. Even I knew that time, he damn tired hyung, but I can’t do anything to control my anger. Then he just went back to the place he shooting without telling me or making up with me.” He said it, I just listening, I know it’s so hard on him with this all drama thing for Donghae and keeping their forbidden relationship as secret.

“Thank god, the moment I ask him to taste the bread at the fan meeting he didn’t reject me, I love him so much hyung, especially when he always there with me, we make out that night hyung. So just give her time and just use your aegyo to melt her.” I just let out a sigh, doubted that way will help me. But I know that he try to comfort me.

“I don’t know hyuk, but I just hope she will forgive me. At least.” I rubbed my face with my hand, try to keep the sad away. Hyuk phone is ringing, he jumped off to the phone, almost breaking his bed.

“Hae-ah..what..no..no..just look on SungMin hyung, he so sad. Everyone worry on him. No..she didn’t answer any of us nor online.” I hear Eunhyuk from the bathroom, I take a deep breath and I promise to myself not to make other worry even I’m sad and hurt.

“Okay baby..love you too..I missed you..no, just sleep well. Call me if you see the bad aliens.” I missed that kind of moment with Farah.

“Hyung..hyung..wake up..Now..” I try to shove whoever who disturb my sleep. Come on man, this is the only time I get my nicest sleep after a week of full schedule.

“Yahh…fat bunny get your up now..or else you are death meat.” I believe this time must be Heechul, only him will use that kind of soothing language as for him. I just ignore, pretend not waking up yet.

“Kyuhyun…ready the weapon..” As I heard that I wake up. Hell no, I don’t want to be the victim of their stupid waking up style which end up I’ll sleep either in the couch or floor. I hear the evil teacher and his evil student laughing.  I pull my blanket again, try to get a sleep. Suddenly Heechul grab my hand and pull me to the living room.

“Yahh…what’s wrong? I don’t want to play starcraft or your stupid truth or dare game hyung?”

“Aisshh..just get your move..you so fat…why so hard to push you?” Heechul ignore my question and keep pushing me with Kyuhyun help. That’s why I said our magnae is his student.

“Hyung, just move…your girlfriend is downstair.” I turn to Kyuhyun and I try to register what he said in my mind. Girlfriend? Who? Farah? I ran off the there. It’s been 3 months after the so break off thing.

I scanned the living room but I just saw Teukie in his white uniform, Yesung talking and giggling with his turtle, Wookie busy with his dictionary and English book, Hae and Hyuk cuddling, at some site I saw Shindong eating and Siwon with his bible. I don’t see any girl. I turn to the 2 so death meats. Before I open my mouth, I hear the show said something about idol scandal, in a blinking of my eyes a picture of me and Farah at the Lotte World, restaurant, beach and in front of hotel is there. I’m start to shivering right now. I swear Farah image is clear than mine, my image being blurred. All my member also shocked with that news. All of them focusing on me now, as I’m register what happening now.

“SungMin..”I know that Teukie already beside me. I turn to him, I can’t see him clearly, my eyes full with tears.

“What will happen now hyung?” I ask him with my crack voice and shivering.

“Pray the best for her.” With that sentence, I fell to the floor, crying out loud.