Chapter 1

If You Leave


Sungmin POV

Aishh, so boring, I wonder why am I have to be in this sub group. Yes I admit at the first I excited to be in this group, I can learn Chinese but unfortunately it not easy as I thought. That stupid monkey Eunhyuk already in his dreamland, thanks to that fish who called him and make my friends sleep earlier forgetting our promise to watch Harry Potter. Now I’m bored to death, of course I have kyuhyun and ryeowook but kyuhyun wont left his beloved laptop and ryeowook will obey that evil magnae who already forced our innocent eternal magnae to be his partner for the game. The only thing could do is surfing internet.

After few months I closed my twitter account I sign up again but this time, I’m using new name @mylittleblackpearl, i following  all the fanbase of Lee Sungmin, and few people that I knew including my fellow member. There are few fans are online playing some games flooding my timeline, quite interesting they are playing what would you do. So funny to see their answer, I cant help giggling in front my laptop alone. Suddenly the admin ask what will you do if sungmin in front of you, i getting nervous to know the answer since earlier they only eunhae,kyuhyun and heechul fans are answering to the question. Suddenly I saw one fans tweet answering ‘I’ll pinch his fat pinky cheek.’ Yahh,I’m not fat okay. Even all the member saying so and Leeteuk hynung warned me about having that delicious sweet irresistible bubble milk tea.

I tweet that girl to asked why she answer like that, aigoo I wonder if she see me in person. I bet if anyone my fellow mate know they will laugh till their eyes tears even ryeowook .
 ‘ @misssapprow What make you think sungmin is chubby’  hoping the girl will reply back.
‘@mylilttleblackpearl Since Sungmin joined the Super Junior M he gaining his weight.’ Aishh this girl anti fans or she blind.
‘@misssparrow he not fat at all’ I reply to the girl, I have to protect my aegyo king image.
‘@mylittlebalckpearl see this pic and then tell me what your opinion’ I clicked the link she given and woooooooo, that so chubby of me
‘@misssparrow I guessed so he looked chubby there’ I have to admit that, no wonder Leeteuk omma mood switch on when talking about me.
‘@mylittleblackpearl hahaha, don’t worry I’m not anti fans he is my bias’  the girl reply make me smile from ear to ear, I never chatting with my own fans, Leeteuk and Heechul always remind us to be extra careful using the social network.
‘@misssparrow I thought you one of his anti )’ Well she is my first friends for this time, I wont revealed my self, that will create a disaster, and surely i’ll killed by the manager and my omma and the cindarella diva.
‘@mylittleblackpearl no. I love to see him chubby. It will be sad if he have to lose weight for 5jib’ Well I got someone who support me. At least I’m not alone. I giggling again, thank god I’m not sharing a room with anyone.
‘@misssparrow where are you from’ I asked her and I follow her. Maybe when I’m bored she could be my good company. I saw she also following me back.
‘@mylittleblackpearl Malaysia and where are you from, how bout your age’ Wow, I never think I’ll will have fans from there cause I being informed that Donghae and Heechul have the biggest fanbase there.
‘@misssparrow I’m from Korea and I’m 26, old man’ I never think I’m that old but I have to make like I’m normal guy.
‘@mylilttleblackpearl hey, you not old man, just like sungmin. You are my first Korean friends so anyyeonghaseyo )’ I don’t know why but I feel she so friendly, I feel  comfortable to chat with her.
‘@misssparrow anyyeong. So do you online every day, I’m busy  so cant online ever day’ that the reality sometimes we just sleep for 3 hours before start the next schedule, it damn tired but we are belong to public so we have to entertain them.
‘@mylilttleblackpearl not really for twitter but I do online everyday for facebook, you can add me if you want, just type farahminniepumpkin’ the next thing I know I sign up for facebook and add her as my friends, I must be crazy and bored doing this.
I look the clock already 2 am wohhoo I online for 2 hours with this girl. I need to sleep now, or tomorrow Zhoumi will not be so gentleman waking me up.
‘@misssparrow I have to sleep now. Good night, and thank you’ I signed out and go to my bed with smile, and hoping tomorrow I could online and chatting with her, Farah.