Chapter 3

If You Leave

SungMin POV

It’s been almost 1 month that Farah and I become chatting friends. Through her facebook I knew a lot of herself, I found she very attractive, funny and clumsy girl. She 22 years, and she have younger sister,she just graduate in Diploma Hotel management and not working yet. Thanks to the not so little mochii who helped me with the translation, now I try to learn simple English just to chat with her. I saw her video when she studies, she making spaghetti bolognaise. Yes, that was my million times saw how to make bolognaise but I don’t know why I really feel that must be good. She promised me that if I’m coming to Malaysia she will make me the spaghetti.

“Hyung, you not chatting with that girl?” Ryeowook kill my dream with his question.

“Not yet, it’s been 3 day she not online. I don’t know why.  But I do hope that she fine.” It quite distracting to see he drink my favorite beloved bubble tea.

“Hyung you are worry over her? That’s new. Hope nothing go far.” He remind me but I don’t think I stick it on my mind, since I too focus how delicious the bubble tea. Thanks to Kyuhyun since he over exaggerated about my weight to Leeteuk and I still remember how  kind of him call me from Korea and gave me lecture about my appearance and gaining weight for almost 2 hours. Worst of all he warned every single member in dorm never gave bubble milk tea  to me even I’m using my aegyo. Aishh, Leeteuk such an omma, nowdays.

“No..no …hyung…I make promise to Leeteuk hyung that I never gave this buble milk tea to you. You already like balloon hyung. Honestly.” The eternal magnae realize that I now focusing on his buble milk  tea. I put a cute pleading face in front him, it’s been 1 day without that tea.

“No hyung, don’t pout like that. ..aishh, I swear  I’m not going to fall in your trap.” Ryeowook look so tought with his decision. Once again I try to put a cute face again and suddenly I heard my Ipad make  a sound that I waited the most for this 3 days.  She online, of course no other than she that know my facebook. I heard Ryeowook sigh at me as he also giggling. I just ignore him, something more important here.  Ryeowook leaned to me and peeked at my Ipad.

“Yahh, give me a space.” I pushed him

“Wahh,hyung. You like a boy in love. I really hope you’ll be okay.” He giggles again. That’s it   I can’t stand it anymore, I want privacy, I just go to my room. Leave that eternal magnae who already laughing over the sofa like crazy. Believe me ELF never believe if I post the video how he looked right now.

--------

 

Eunhyuk POV

Well it’s already 2 months after Sungmin and myself live in Taiwan and being member of Super Junior M. Well, I ‘m happy when the management announced that I’ll be in a same group as Donghae, but after few weeks I been told that he will be participating in the Skip Beat  drama with Siwon, it really make wanna fly to Seoul to be with that dorky 4 old man. Well luckily Sungmin hyung make me stay and promise me that he will accompany me and I’ll be boring even for a second. Unfortunately that not what happened especially this 1 month. That chubby bunny man so busy with his Ipad, not to mentioned ever left his Ipad nowdays. Right everyone love Ipad so much, but not until you scream and force our driver to make a U turn just for your Ipad. I bet he done something weird and he’ll be scold if our Omma and Diva know about that. I realized lately he clingy over Henry and Ryeowook, they had almost a whispering conversation and suddenly burst out a loud laugh. Are they having thereesome relationship?  No,no I don’t think so especially SungMin hyung always told me that he hope he find the girl he loved the most. Am I jealous? Nope. I don’t mind if they really having affair or what, as long as my Donghae not included in that relationship. They just need to tell us. I guess I have to ask our eternal magnae about that. I’ll check SungMin hyung room, and as I expected he don’t even budge an inch, he so into his laptop. Before I closed back the door, he is giggling in front of his laptop. This bunny gone mad, enough said. I walked over to the kitchen. I smiled to the fellow member especially the 2 man I really wanna have a talked.

“Hyuk, you wanna taste this cake?” Zhoumi offer me the chocolate cake to me.

“Hyung you look happy, anything special?” I glanced and Kyuhyun smirking, I know he going to tease me for the rest day. I’m happy that all my member support our relationship even its wronged but yet they still stand for us. I love my hyung and dongsaeng.

“Oh, I remember. Donghae hyung will come home today.” Ryeowook told them and I guessed I’m blushing by hearing that. All of them burst in to laugh.

“Okay,do you all realized that Sungmin hyung changed a lot nowdays?” I asked them after they managed to control their laugh. And now they are looking each other.

“Well, I agree with that.  He really become like me. So possessive over his Ipad. He  always with his laptop and Ipad.” Kyuhyun tell us and I saw everyone nodded their head.

“Well, I guessed Wookie and Henry supposed to know something, since he became clingy with both of you.” Suddenly Ryeowook and Henry face become extra white, I mean bloodless. I was right, they hiding something.

“No….Nothing…He fine…”Ryeowook try to cover his bunny hyung but unfortunately his bad at lying.

“I knew you’re lying Wookie,  remember we all told you that before.” Zhoumi helped me with that.

“Believe me, we know nothing. He asked me helped for…”

“Yahh…Hennry ah, you can’t tell hyungs about that..”Henry being cut off by Ryeowook,  we all can see how Henry being so clueless. I guessed I have to use my last resort.

“Well,if both of us don’t tell us, I don’t mind..but Zhoumi gege, do you remember that yesterday manager gege told us about special performance that we have to do, you know what I have in my mind? How bout make our Wookie and Henry became a girl?”

“No….No!!!”Well the kitchen echoed with the 2 innocent magnae. This should be interesting.

“I told you. I’m not going to wear a miniskirt..SungMin hyung…” Henry seem surrender until Ryeowook spanked his head.

“No, We promise to SungMin hyung not to told them.” The eternal magnae seem like try to remind the little magnae about their promise as for me,Kyuhyun and Zhoumi are enjoying this little show, because both of them are sitting in front of us.

“What, I don’t want to be a girl. If you love to be a girl, so do it alone, don’t drag me to. “ Henry almost yelling out of his lung.

“Well we make promise.” Ryeowook look like crying now.

“Hyung, Is there something wrong for us to tell everyone that he been chatting online?” Henry seem forget that they are another men infront of him, he try to make the eternal magnae looking at him.

“Well, it’s a girl, from Malaysia and she doesn’t know he is Lee SungMin of Super Junior.” 

“What?!!” Now the 2 magnae is focusing us who really looked surprised.

“Please hyung…don’t tell him and Teukie, that man gonna killed me.” Ryeowook already crying and Henry bend his head down.

“Well, seem like the girl doesn’t know anything about him. I don’t mind. Come on. Don’t worry Ryeowook.” I try to comfort him after all of us quite for a while.

“Both of you really stupid you know?” Kyuhyun said that and he earned a spanked from the taller Chinese man, and thanks to him for that as Ryeowook and Henry laughed for that.

SungMin POV

 

Suddenly he posted a new picture of me. Yahh..i’m so chubby in that picture.

Min- Do you love Sungmin even he looked that chubby

Farah- Well, I love to see him so chubby. So cute especially when that pumpkin bunny pouting..

Thank god, I almost yelling, forget that I’m still living with 5 weird man, stingy monkey, slim gentleman mimi, and the 3 magnae, eternal,evil and mochi. I’ll be happy for the rest of my life if I could show this to Teukie. Better don’t since he warned me not to used social network for at least 1 years.

Min-So sweet of you, your boyfriend sure love you

Farah-I have no boyfriend

Min-You beautiful, funny and sweet..No boyfriend

It’s weird that she have no boyfriend, cause for me she so beautiful but yes she is tan skin girl but she sweet.

Farah-Waiting Sungmin Oppa to be my boyfriend

My heart skip a beat. I don’t know why but I feel happy with that, yes I admit that I have a lot of girls friends, sunbae and hoobae i think it almost 12 or more but yet none of them ever interested to make me as boyfriend, I been rejected about 5 times, the reason is I’m not manly enough. Yes I love pink but I believe nothing wrong with it, maybe I just too cute and have girly look.

Min- Sungmin look like girl..gay

Farah-I believe he will be a good boyfriend

I feel like crying, yes she is my bias and with fan girl mode but I do feel he sincerity. Aishh, cyber cupid already shoot me I gueesed.

Farah-I guessed you also a good boyfriend Min sshi

Min-How you know

Farah-My instinct

Min-I never have girlfriends, I too girly

Farah-Nope..That make you is better, you’ll understand girl, believe me

Farah-Min,I have to go now. Bye my dear.
---------------------------------------------

My eyes go round saw that words,she called me dear. I love that words, I imagine she called me dear. So sweet until my stomach make a sound, telling me that I’m hungry. As I walked to the kitchen I saw hyukkie,zhoumi and kyuhyun look at me weirdly from their sofa.

“You tell him. I don’t want it’s your fault.” I heard Ryeowook said to Henry with sobbing. Maybe they had a little quarrel. I just ignore them and try to eat my ramen.

“Nope, just shut up and nobody know about it okay.” Henry said and the eternal magnae  back.

“No. I’m  afraid Henry. Your fault.”

“No, I just don’t be girl. It’s your fault as well.”

“You!”

“You!” they yelling at each other about something I don’t know, aishh just a moment I left this what happen. I finished my ramen and try to find out what happen, I have to ask the other 3 funny dorky man in the living room.

“Did, anyone realized the 2 sweet boy are quarrel? Can I know why?”

“Yes we realized that. And we know the reason.” Zhoumi said,still focusing to the TV.

“I just left all of you for a while and you make the two crying and quarrel.” I’m aware that Henry peeking from the kitchen, he suddenly  ran to the kitchen back.

“They are fighting who gonna tell you that we all know you’re chatting with Farah, girl from Malaysia.” Kyuhun shoot me and give me his infamous smirking.

“HENRY…WOOKIE.” I yelled as I run to the kitchen and the mochi pull Wookie run together with him.

“Don’t think you could run. I gonna kill you.”  Now we at the middle of living room, the others just watching this fight.

“Sorry.sorry.sorry.” Henry try to imitate our famous song with his cute face and try to protect his wookie.

“Don’t do that, it’s not helping you. And you better be sorry.” I yelled at him and try to catch him again and fail and they run again. I can heard that Hyukiie and Kyuhyun sings the Run Devil Run songs chorus. I make note to punish them later. I left the living room to find the two magnae.

“No..Zhoumi gege will kill us, if we use his room to hide.” I heard Ryeowook yelling to mochi and now they are running to upstair.

“Siwon will help us. Just come in. Wookie, that pumpkin bunny gonna kill us.” Henry said and locked the horse room before I could grab wookie.

“You hide there forever; if I see both of you I’ll kill both of you. I swear.” I yelled and sit infront of the door and soon after the 3 men come and sit beside me. I swear nothing gonna make me feel better now.

“Hyung. I’m the one make they said it.” Eunhyuk telling me, maybe defending the 2 idiot magnae.

“Yes..the monkey make us.” Henry yelled from inside.

“Yahh..i’m helping you if you mind, just shut up.” Hyukkie yelling at him, making the mochi silent and we could heard the Wookie sobbing.

“You changed a lot you obsess with you ipad more than kyuhyun obsess with his own game. You became clingy to Henwook hyung. Remember you promise me not make me feel lost when Hae not around hyung, but you forget everything when you with your  beloved Ipad. I just wanna make sure you okay.” I feel guilty when Hyukiie said that, I forget that I made a promise with him.

“I’m sorry Hyuk-ah. Really sorry.” I said it slowly. He hug me and show me his gummy smile.

“I’m okay, just never kept secret from us especially me. Come lets go.” He push me to standing on my feet.

“But I’m not let this two go. Come lets have mochi and bubble milk tea.” I said out loud just to make the two of them jealous.

“Hyung…I want to go also.” Someone is buying that, seem like I’m not the one who addicted to that tea.

“No, that’s your punishment. Oh thanks kyu, it’s so delicious mochi.” I almost laugh with that sentence cause we just stand in front of Siwon room, but pretending we’re having that 2 items. I heard they yelling from that room and we all laugh.

“Hyukkie-ahh. Eunhyukkie-ahhh.” And the of Donghae yelling make my monkey smiling to ears and running to downstair. We all follow not too soon, and found the most beautiful scene, Fish and Monkey are kissing.

“Yahhh, remember we have innocent boy here. Poor my baby has to see you like this.”  Henry said that and covered his hyung eyes. We all laugh at this sweet couple.

 

 

 

Sorry for long chapter....i wish i could put sungmin chubby cute picture, but i dont know how..kindly comment me..thanks