Chapter 4

If You Leave

Sungmin POV

Now all of my member now that I’ve been chatting with Farah, well I do shy especially when I’m busted  burning my Ipad with my gaze. One thing that I feel good is I doesn’t need to hide anything from my friends, even the another 4 old dorky boy over the sea doesn’t know but until they not living with me, that mean I won’t be any gems live under the microscope. They all saw Farah picture after that day, I love to hear when they said she’s beautiful. 

“Hyung, leave you Ipad, manager gege want to tell us something and I don’t want you blow up the Ipad.” Eunhyuk sit beside me with take a sip of his strawberry shake.

“Yahh, am I that obsess?”  I now focus my attention to him.

“Well, honestly yes. But it normal when you in love hyung.” I can see he giggling by saying this, thinking of Donghae I guessed, aish the fishy really make my monkey cheesy.

“I’m not in love you idiot.”

“Hyung, you’re. Believe me. I know better how is it feel when you in love.”

As I try to spank his head, the manager and the rest enter the room. Seem something about our schedule. Hopefully we get a vacation or we could back to Korea.

“By this end of this week, you all will go to Malaysia, for Malaysian Youth Day. Except for Donghae and Siwon since they have their schedule for the drama. It just 6 of you and you’ll be there for 3 days . “ I could hear Henry,Ryeowook, Zhoumi and Kyuhyun cheering happily, beside me I can hear Eunhyuk sigh and frowning.

“Hyung, don’t you happy, we going to Malaysia?” Ryeowook ask me still with his smile and being hug by his boyfriend, Henry. I also could feel the other 2 eyes focusing on me, but why.

“Yes, so. Like we never went there. If my memory right we this is our forth right?” I don’t feel anything special going to Malaysia, yes I could see Malaysian ELF but not more than that.

“Aish, am I the only one genius in this group? Hyung, your girlfriend in Malaysia. Farah.” Kyuhyun said, still focusing on his PSP, I see the manager already left, no wonder he brave enough to spat it up. Suddenly I remember, the evilgamekyu was right, she’s Malaysian.  I scream with that.

“Yahh, hyung are you out of your mind?” Zhoumi asked worrily, Eunhyuk already my back. I sweating like crazy, now my heart beat having race.

“Relax, she don’t even know who you really are. Unless you have plan to meet her.” Again that voice makes me scream. With that our manager enter the room, worry I guessed. Thanks to Zhoumi he managed to make the manager leave, believe that we just joking and teasing each other. Eunhyuk hold me tightly by my shoulder, me . I take a deep breath, relax.

“Relax hyung. But I think Kyu idea is interesting. I believe this is the time for you to reveal to her who you are.” Wookie try to comfort me. I never have a thought or dream to told her who I am. I’m not buying to their prank.

“No..no..no…she doesn’t need to know who am I. Let it be like that and I’m not in love with her.” I said it out loud try to look so firm. Everyone now focusing on me, even the clueless Ryeowook.

 “Why are you so worry over her hyung if you not love her? Or you plan something bad. Like dumped her after flirting her?” Where the hell he gets that idea. I swear if don’t know him for over 5 years I gonna kill this magnae. I admit that I often call her dear, baby or honey so do she address me hubby and dear. I’m comfortable with that and especially her. Come on how come I gonna fall for someone I don’t know. Everyone quite since I’m not answering Kyuhyun question.

“Well, I don’t know her and what if she dumped me like the others?” For that question I got a smacked on my head from Eunhyuk.

“Hyung, are you idiot or what? Take this chance and meet her, know her and then you decide whether you wanna love her or not. By the way half of you already love her, hyung.” He explain with rolled his eyes.  Before I spit out my worry his phone ringing, he jumped happily by seeing the caller name. Who else must be the fishy.  With that the other left us in the meeting room.

“Hae-ah, please come home today. Please..Baby.” He pouting and pleading through the phone, the reason why he frowning hearing the manager gege information.

“Please, we’re going to Malaysia. I can’t see you this weekend. I miss you so much…Hae-aah.” And the tears falling from his eyes.  When I reached him, he jumped almost make me fell down. Yahh, we don’t call him monkey for nothing you know.

“Hyung…Hae, coming home today. I love him hyung. I love him.” Aishh his yell make my ears hurt, but to see happy I feel happy to. We left the room, ready to go home.

“Hyung, if you really someone don’t feel shy to admit that. Remember this, we never can choose who we want to fall in love with, when we want to fall in love and we never knew why we in love that person.” Eunhyuk said that, I saw his face frown. I knew he said it to himself as well.

“If you could choose, I will stop this. But I never regret this, after denied it so long, I feel happy now, I love him so much hyung. And I know you love her, maybe you will slowly realized that.” Now he shows a gummy smile happily. Aish really love that powerful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Now we’re in Malaysia, well of course I love to be in Malaysia, I love to see the building especially KLCC, it’s so beautiful. We been brought to our hotel Le Meredien, I have to share my room with Eunhyuk who busy calling his Fish. I online my facebook, and yes I saw Farah online. Yes, I know but I always wait her to chat. Suddenly I remembered Eunhyuk suggestion; I guessed I want to meet Farah. I’ll ask her shorwhile.

Min-Hi dear

Farah-Hi, it’s been almost 2 months we online

Min-Yes, it’s great right? Your Korean is improving.

Farah- Thanks to you, you helped me a lot. Your English also great now.

Min-Thanks,you have a good boyfriend isn’t it? Really? I guessed my girlfriend help me as well.

I’m giggling in front of my laptop, I knew I’m blushing red now. It’s getting cheesy but I do wanna do this, to be love and to love.

Farah- ;P Girlfriend? Who? You have girlfriend?

Min- Yes. I have one. You wanna see her?

Farah- No. Don’t want. Seem like I rarely chatting with you. Afraid that your girlfriend will jealousL

Now, once again I’m giggling again. I smelled jealous in her sentence.

“Hyung, you’re so cheesy you know? You make her jealous of herself.” I turn around and see Eunhyuk stand behind me. I just smiling and ignore him, focusing on my laptop again.

Min-No, she will understand. Hey, I’m in Malaysia.

Farah- Lie. What you are doing in here? Work or vacation?

Min- True. I stay in Le Meredien KL Sentral, I’m here for working.

Farah-Okay, you alone

Min- No, with a monkey, mochi and his innocent boyfriend, game lord and a not so gentleman Chinese.

Farah- O.

Min- Lets meet up. You have anything to do tomorrow?

Farah- Of course. Sungmin and Super Junior M is here,for the youth day. I’m going there to meet him.

Min- Forget. So we meet there. Mind to give me your phone number and your full name dear .

Farah- Okay. 017-3101017, my name is Farah Liana Binti Mohd

Min- Get it. See you there, my love..Bye. Saranghaeyo <3 <3

I heard laughing and like someone poking, I don’t realize when all of them are standing and peeking my conversation. I’m speechless, I’m busted. Again they laugh hard. I just act cutely and keep blushing.

We now in Putrajaya, we been here before for Dancing Out MV, but now day Putrajaya more beautiful. The rehearsal session will start short while, just for Henry, Zhoumi. But we all have to be here as well. I type a message to her, to checked either she is here or not yet. She replied me, she is here already, I’m wondering how to see her. As Henry go onto stage I could hear the scream, I don’t think that going on the stage is good option.  Think, think, think  Lee Sungmin. I see bubble milk tea. I shook my head. Aishh Min, not the tea. What I have to think? How to see Farah, Min? Oh, sorry. I forget. Think, think and think. Suddenly I saw the coordinator. Idea, I walking to her and ask for a help. After a while I heard the MC who rehearsal for the event makes an announcement, I don’t understand except I heard Farah names being called by the MC. I knew the coordinator have helped me as I ask her to do.  As I waited Farah, my entire members gather around me questioning me with their eyes.

“I never knew you so cunning hyung.” Kyuhyun smirking to me, I just grinning and all of them laugh. Of course the manager gege know about this and it surprised me when he said okay as long as everything under control. I love my manager. But believe me my 2 beloved brothers the Teukie Omma and Cinderella Heechul will be not so Omma and Cinderella anymore with me, they gonna kill me like I’m a most dangerous bunny on earth. Suddenly a girl enter our room, she look so clueless after the coordinator checked her ID. We all knew her, she is Farah, the girl I waited. She wears the sapphire blue shirt with our face on it, jeans. Just like her picture, her hair is short.  She didn’t realize that Super Junior M is watching her from the corner.

“Hyung, you better not make her waiting, Poor she. She is clueless. Greet her now.” Ryeowook and Henry try to push me to her. No, wait I don’t want to approach her just like that, she wouldn’t believe me if I do so. I pulled out my Iphone, I dial her number, she picking up.

“Turn around,I’m behind you Farah.” As her turned around I step forward and she look at me, her eyes almost falling out, she look like bloodless. I step forward again. We are standing in front of each other.

“Farah.” As I called her name, she passed out in front of me. Now she’s lying down. Not moving.

“Yahh hyung, she fainted. She must be shocked. Come help us.” Ryeowook screaming make me realized, I helped him to make Farah lay on the sofa. Zhoumi gave me the mineral water. What I have to do with the mineral water, I turn to him once again, look at him try to get an answer for my question.

“Sprinkle her face with that. Why are you so slow hyung?” Kyuhyun yelled at me. I do as they ask me. Not soon after she awake. We all let out a sigh, together. She scream after seeing again, I slaped her face so hard to shut her up. Now she crying. Lee SungMin now you’ve become cruel boyfriend.