Chapter 8

If You Leave

SungMin POV

Our schedules for this week were clearly free for all member, that’s especially for me. I need do something in order to keep my mind from thinking about the rumors that boomed up on us and Farah especially. Did she realize what is K-pop is now chaos because of her, did any fans from Malaysia realize the girl is she, did anyone hurt her. I shook my head, try to keep those question without answer go away from my head. Okay Min, now lets find someone who can make you busy. I drag my chubby body to the kitchen hope to find someone there. But I heard they are talking about me, all of them is there even Henry and Zhoumi. Yahhh, am I being disbanded already? I leaning at the wall before the kitchen.

“Hyung, can’t we help him?” Wookie sound sad, I bet he is crying.  I can’t hear any of the hyung answer the eternal magnae. Now he is sobbing. Poor him.

“All of us remember the contract right? No relationship?” Heechul hyung question feel like a big rock fell on my head. Well it’s my mistake but how can I deny all the feeling that bloom all over my heart. I fall for that girl, I have to do something or otherwise I know that she will left me for someone else. I had enough with that.

“It’s not that we can’t have any relationship guys, but we have to ensure not until busted. Remember Shinee scandal how the company handles with it? Sesoengnim help them clear the air but after all it depends on a lot of point as well.” Teukie hyung explain to all of them there, the disappointment tone can be heard in his voice. I can feel sting on my heart and eyes.

“Look,  I can’t believe he didn’t tell us. I share everything with him even my ddangkoma.” I can’t help smiling hearing my turtle maniac hyung statement. Hyung mianhae, I almost tell all of you but I screw up.

“We have to be strong for him, at least try not to make him worry. We know nothing yet right? Eunhyuk I need you to give me the girls phone number. At least we could warned she to be more cautious on her daily life, who know she might be attacked by anyone.” I palmed my mouth try not to scream, I don’t want anyone hurt her, even in my dreams. My tears keep falling from my eyes.

“Come on hyung, he not that stupid to worry about this. We are idol, not too mention popular. I bet everyone knew that he might be disband, only time we tell when but I just soon or later.” With that I fell to the floor, is that easy to end my career. Just because I’m in relationship with Farah, God.

“Yahh! Cho Kyuhyun!” I heard Eunhyuk yelling, he almost punching that man if Donghae and Siwon fail to hug him.

“Guys..Stop it..please..don’t argue on me…please..” I step in to the kitchen, try to stop anything before it become worst. Eunhyuk ran to me and hug me.  I burst out on him. Hurt everywhere, suddenly I can feel everyone hug both of us and crying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I being wake up after few hours of sleeping. After the I burst out at the kitchen, Hyuk and Hae bring me to my room, they even wait there up till I woke up. Heechul told me that Lee Soo Man seseongnim is here in our dorm and we would like to meet all of us. I guessed that’s it my call.

We all gather at the living room, I sat next to my Teukie hyung, since he signaling me to sit next to him. He my back and intertwined our hands , then he give me his angle smile  saying ‘It’s going to be okay, believe hyung.’ I smile back, I feel safe and I do believe in him as well to the other.

“As we all knew, the rumors about an idol date with a foreign girl seem to be an idol from your group. I do believe we all knew the person is Mr Lee SunMin. So mind to tell us or maybe me what happen SungMin?” Seseongnim sound so calm and relax. It’s scary. I do feel Heechul hyung who sit next to me tapped my shoulder; encourage me to spit out the truth.

“Seseong..ninm, I’m so sorry. ..It’s my fault. Yes, the… rumors true, on that day I …dated with my girlfriend …from Malaysia. I do… love her. I’m …sorry.” I try with all my effort not to burst out again in front of our director, unfortunately my voice betrayed me, but I feel 2 of my hyung, Teukie and Heechul my back, lend their strength to me. I guessed.

Mr Lee Soo Man remain silent after the confession from me, he scanned all of us in the room, back to me then. He let out a sigh.

“I do believe, you have take all precautious step not to be revealed as I saw the picture you really looked like clown. I’ve decided that…”He scanned us with that pause. I try to remind my self he is our director, I feel like I gonna strangle my hand on his neck.

“Please God..help my hyung..he innocent..he only follow his heart, given by you my lord.” Siwon pray to his God.

Wookie and Eunhyuk already crying being comfort by their each other partner. Shindong,Zhoumi, Yesung and Kyuhyun just stay silent not to say anything.

“I decided that we will help SungMin on this rumor. We will tell the media that is one of your cousin far relatives from Dubai. You just he tour guide in Korea. We did this because you never boomed us with rumors so it’s not fair for us to let you drowning and she looked like a decent girl” Finally my tears fall down again, Heechul and Teukie hyung hugged me again.

“See fat , nothing happen right.” Heechul earned a smacked from Teukie hyung for that but he not mad, I guessed that more to cheer me up. I do hear the other yell for me.

“Guys..but Sungmin, I not going to stop you on the relationship , but I do warned you not too exposed yourself or your girlfriend again. We might unable to help. ” I just nod my head even that thing is not so sure for now. I lost her forever.

“Boys, I have to leave… Not to forget that, we the success of the Super Junior M in China, we gave all of you on vacation for 1 weeks start tomorrow. So enjoy in the very decent way for your vacation. We bowed to him before he leaves. 3,2,1…

“Yahooo..my bed..”

“Nariya…”

“Ddangkoma. Daddy have a week for you.”

“Will you follow me to Canada Wookie?”

“Baby..hyukiee..I miss you..how bout our third honeymoon?’

“My game..just wait I gonna finished you in a time.”

“Shopping..Prada..Gucci.”

“Finally your son have a lot of time for you My Lord.”

Everyone busy planning their own activity for this vacation. Forget that one of their members almost disbanded just now. But I’m happy for now, but I keep worrying for Farah. I can’t help it but I’m afraid something happen to her.

“So my pumpkin what will you do on the vacation?” Teukie asked me from my back, with his smile and the most wanted dimples.

“No idea yet hyung. Maybe find myself back and forget her.” I walked away left all of them with their own excitement.

I’m now in my way to I don’t even know, it’s all because that Heechul the diva mode was turn on by  someone who really crazy for done so. I still remember he bang to my room, and grab my magazine.

“Yahh, fat get your move, packing up for our vacation. We going somewhere for about 5 days.” With a glare don’t ask anything just do, I still obey to his order.

“Owh, Min, it’s not end of the world. A lot of girl out there wanna date to you. I’ll make an announcement for it in Young Street.” He already sit on my bed watching me packing my stuff. I just give a him a glare not to do so or otherwise you really meet the angry fat bunny.

All of the member were tagged along, it seem weird  since they all have their planning especially Heechul hyung who tell us not to disturb his lovely diva sleeping time or else the person will forget how gentle he are. I try to figure out where are we going but I still have no clue. I just close my eyes again back to my dreamland.

 I walked through the park, it’s so beautiful full with roses and green tree. It’s so calm and comfortable. I keep walking as I heard a fountain getting near. Yes there’s a fountain on the middle of the park. I guessed I fall in love with this park. Suddenly I saw a girl near the fence wearing a white long dress with a shoulder length hair cut. It’s look like her, Farah. As I getting closer from her right side, as that my heart beating speeding up. Yes, it’s her. Oh my god, I do miss her so much, thanks for letting me meet her. I saw her smiling. My eyes sting, I missed to see Farah smiling again. I stop next to her, and she realized that someone with her in the park. She seem surprised to see me but I’m glad to see her fine.

“Farah..” that the only word I can said now. She cry with that. No..no..i don’t want to make she sad.

“Leave me..please..”Farah said softly but almost whispering. She sobbing

“Why? I’m..sorry”

“You..don’t love..me….you….ego…you can’t…even admit…me..you a..liar..” She hiccupped right now she  trying to said it even it seem hard. That make me also sad, the tears fall to my face.

“No..i love you Farah..i love you damn much..i miss you like hell…please..give me another chance..”I cupped her face, their forehead touched each other.

“Chance to hurt me..again…to fool..me..” She try to break it away but I pulled her, make she look my face.

“I know..it’s my fault..but please..I love you..Farah, no other girl..make me sad..like this..i never feel it before..i believe in you..please..” I kissed her forehead before hugged her. She try to break it again. She push me.

“Leave me…I hate you..”She try to keep a distance from me. She took off the ring that I give her. My purity ring. She hand me the ring.

“Find some else..sorry..I don’t think I’m able to keep the purity ring since I don’t think your love is pure.” She left with that.

“Farah..Farah..please..don’t leave…Farah..I love you..Farah..”

“Min”

Now we’re at the airport that I still barely recognized even it looked like so familiar to me. Not my fault then, we’re travelling to other country frequently so I never pay attention the structure. Eunhyuk sit beside me, more like taking care of me, after what happened in the flight. I dreamt about Farah, I keep yelling her name and even crying in my sleep. I know I fail again to keep my promise not to make my members worry.

After checking out, we’re being welcomed by a hotel driver where we supposed to stay. We’re now heading to the hotel. Once again I feel familiar with the scenery pass by me.

“Excuse me ,what your hotel name again?” I asked the driver from the sit, luckily I’m sit at the second row.

“Cyberview Lodge Resort and Spa sir.” I try to remember if by any chance if we all stay there before, but zero.

“Where are we hyung?” I ask Teukie who next to me, but he just smile to me.

“Yahh,hyung your angel smiling not helping at all.” Someone spanked my head. I forget that the diva is sit next to my left.

“Look fat , he is your hyung. Now go back to sleep, and do not disturb anyone else. They already tired having scene on the flight just now.” His tone really annoyed me but his eyes tell me that I should drop that topic as for now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I been woke up Siwon for the breakfast buffet, after take a shower, I went out from the room try to find the coffee house. Well yesterday night, all of us being check in by Teukie hyung and I end up sharing a room with Siwon. So it’s my fault not to ask that church maniac the location.

“Hi morning sir. Can I help you?” The girls at the receptionist ask me with her smile.

“Well, where the coffee house?” 

“Verandah Coffee House so let me guide you there.” She came from the cubicle and show me the way. I thanked her, but suddenly I remember something.

“Err..Miss..can I know the currency of this country?” thank god she not yet far from me.

“It’s Ringgit Malaysia sir. If you need any currency exchange you may do at the receptionist.” I stumble with the answer from the ladies. I managed to thank her after few second. I guessed someone better have a pretty good explanation bout this.

I saw all of them are enjoying their breakfast. Great, so among the 11 man someone better come up with good answer.

“Teukie hyung, what the hell is going around?” I asked him from the head of the table, now all of them are focusing on me. Thank god we in the private room or other wise people will see a free martial art show.

“Sungmin-ah..the food is delicious..hurry up.” Shindong keep eating ignoring my question.

“Well, how did you found out? Did you ask the receptionist which country is this?” Heechul smirking, it really annoyed me now.

“I’m not that stupid to ashamed my self. Ringgit Malaysia, the currency for Malaysia.” I bet this must be Heechul idea hiding the truth from me. He just giggles. Except from Shindong everyone looking on me.

“Is he know our planning? Whatever your revenge is don’t put Ddankoma in the list.” Aish my turtle maniac hyung wont stop

“Hyung, calm down. Remember god, always have a good planning for you.”

“Keep that lecture for later Siwon.” He just shook his head. Giving up.

“I can’t believe you in this too hyuk.” I know it might be hurting the monkey, cause he already hiding his face in his boyfriend chest.

“We just wanna help you hyung.” Wookie try to help them. He also almost crying. The 2 cry baby in the group

“Sorry, not acceptable.”  

“What make you so pissed off hyung. For God sake, just admit that you still love her hyung?” Now the starcraft professor try to in.

“SungMin-ah,  don’t hurt your self anymore.” Zhoumi also try to consult him.

“Yahh, I told you I forget her already, so what? Do you need to do this to me?” I yell to them. I heard a sob from the end of table.

“Shh Wookie, I’ll stuffed him with mochi later.” The mochi boy glare me and keep his boyfriend shoulder.

“Sungmin-ah, just go back to the mars.” I bet if we all not in this situation we all be laughing at that statement.

“Sungmin-ah. Listen, we all try to help you. Heechul and myself lead your relationship to this right? So let us fix it for you. We can see how much you love her Min, just admit it. And after all I believe you will run to here after see this.”Teukie explain to me, he hold my shoulder making me facing him. He hand me his I-pad. It’s his twitter account time line.

@angelmin- thank god, they just relatives. I swear If I found her I skin her alive.

@bunnypink- I kick her

@Sungmincute-  I slap her 10 times on every check

@aegyoprincess- she is Malaysian girl, she study at my place

I already shivering, please someone tell me she is fine. I need to see her now.

“Farah..hyung..” I cant even finished my words. Teukie took back his I-pad, he guide me to sit down. I saw Eunhyuk give me a glass of water.

“Believe me, she in a good hand. Now, eat your breakfast and prepare for your apologize session this evening..No. question. Believe me, okay.” There’s a lot of question in my mind now flooded without answer but I know once again I have to believe in Teukie hyung. I try to eat the breakfast bring by Siwon and Zhoumi.

“Yahh, SungMin hyung. Next other time you make our boy cry I’ll stuffed you with my mochi and ask for being your live dictionary.” Henry warned me

“And I’ll send you up to the galaxy to live with the aliens.” Added Donghae soon after. I giggles with that, and in a second the room full with our laugh and screaming.