Chapter 06

I still loving you (sequel of 'What's love?')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yo!! LOOK!! WHO's THAT, Pany Pany TipPaNi~ What an occasion day~ Pinkmaster phoned me for the very first time in my life!! OMG~~ This must be the last day in my life!!" Tiffany pulled her cell away a bit from her ear, while someone too hyper-active at the other side of the line. She mentally groaned. She hate that! Literally let all the cursed words she know in her entire life run thru her head for a round.

"Kim HYOYEON!! Come back immediately!! Now!! NOW!! N.O.W!!!!" Tiffany can't help but yelled at the phone, she doesn't know why the heck she always chance her mood irritating for no reason while with Hyoyeon.

"Wow! I have no idea that you missed me so MUCH!!" Hyoyeon happily chirping thru the phone. She like that Tiffany calling her first. This is the first time this eye-smile queen initially call her. And she has a chance to tease this pink eye-smile lady.

"Cut that! I NEVER miss you! I need you here, back Korea NOW!"

"Really? God, I love you! Finally Miyoung said she need me!! Oh, Miyoung, I will satify your need, you have my word." Another tease.

"Stop that! HYOPABO don't you dare call me my Korean name!!! Anyway, Something happened in Korea. Jessi's back!! And I think Tae......"

"Ok. Right back immediately." Hyoyeon changed her tone from hyper to the other way round.

All Tiffany can heard after that is the *tonk* cut-off sound on the other side of the line.

... ...

... ...

Tiffany dumbfounded. Staring at her cell that she holding in disbelieved.

This is the first time Hyoyeon hang up her call, usually she is the one do that.

 

"Y-Yah!! How dare you cut my line!!!!"

 

Aow... TiPpaNi doesn't like that, for sure.

 

*Spuot water voilence way*

"BOW!!!!!!" The giraffe sprung up from her leather chair, she spouted out the water in towards the poor innocent victim's face. Well, can't blamed her much, who asked that victim chosen the time Sooyoung drinking water to tell the latter this 'BIG' news.

"Aish!!! Soo that's grossed!!!" Yuri groaned while took few pieces of tissues from the table, and wipe off those water on her face.

"You kidding me, right? Yul... Tell me, it just another your little prank on me, right? Right? Right?? Yul..." Now giraffe has her knees down, hugging the tanned girl's y long leg like her life depend on it, in very dramatic way, Sooyoung crying out loud, like a thunder rain.

"Gosh, what the heck! Get off from me!!" Yuri exclaimed, while kicking the giraffe away from her, disgust expression wear on her face, while she saw Sooyoung has snivel hangging there. Oh, gross...

"Why Jung's Co suddenly pulled out from the project? Tell me this is not true, Yul..." Sooyoung cried like a drama queen on stage.

"How do I know? That little bunny-like girl just called us and informed that her boss killed the project with us..." Yuri palmed her own forehead while eyeing this drama giraffe helplessly. How she wish her girlfriend is her with her, atleast can help her to pry this drama giraffe away from her. Save her from those grossed snivels. But, can't. She know that no one will come and rescure her from snivels, since all of them are busy like hell after the 'boom' tossed by Jung's Co. Her girlfriend now is busy like hell. And she been chosen to tell this giraffe this bad news, as she lose the beat out there, before they decided who should tell Sooyoung. They all know Sooyoung will jolt up, furious, or other reaction. But, Yuri doesn't know that this giraffe chosen to be a drama queen, cried out loud despresely by hugging her leg. If some random people don't know what had happened, may misunderstanding that sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter