'What's love?'

I still loving you (sequel of 'What's love?')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: StepTeangguu

Note: Taengsic requested by TaengYoonSic  (Hmn, another one shot done at lec time... The 1st time for me to try on sad story...)

 

  Taeyeon POV   Sitting on a random bench located somewhere around the airport with tear-stained eyes staring blankly at the hue sky, trying to ease the pain.  I can feel the tears travelling down across my cheeks,dripping down through my pointed chin.  The weird glances people giving me, felt like holes burning my soul but I didn't give a .  I don't have the energy to shout at 'em.   A plane came across my sight albeit the blurry vision.  The plane grew smaller as the distance of it came further.     "Sica-ah..."  By then, my heart became numb and I felt cold.               Your voice remained vivid in my ears yet I can't reach it.  I can only feel the vibrating sound of it.      "Taengoo, I'm hungry..."     "Taengoo, Sica wants ice cream..."     "Taengoo... I'm sleepy..."     "Taengoo, I miss you already..."     "Taengoo, we will stay together forever right?"     "Taengoo... I love you!"           "KIM TAEYEON! I HATE YOU..." The last line you had breathed out, echoed through my head and it pained my chest and numbed my body.   Bye, my love... I promise to love you forever, my princess.      

 

  *Flashback*   "Taengoo!!" I lifted up my head from the book I was reading to see a girl running up to me.  I smiled unconsciously as the girl that had brighten my life; the girl that had turned my world upside down, came running to me.   I was an orphan.  My parents died in a car crash when I was 6 years old, leaving me and my sister, Hyoyeon, in this world.  From that day onwards, my life turned to its darkest until God blessed me with this angel.     "Uh!" I faked a groan when my girlfriend jumped onto my lap.  Yes, she's the angel I was referring to, Jessica Jung.     "Taenggoo, I missed you!!" She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.  Without me noticing it, I had my arms around her waist already.     "Na do, my princess... I missed you more than you missed me..." I pulled her closer, pressing my body to hers.  Oh, how I missed her so much; her scent that is so addicting and her warmth that my heart always longed for.   She squealed at the cheesy statement with an evident act of shyness as a faded shade of pink tainted her cheeks.  She leaned in and that could only mean one thing.   Our lips pressed almost immediately. My heart fluttered at the moment, I actually felt like the happiest human being ever lived in this world.  My head tilted slightly and I deepened the kiss.  I felt her lips curving up into a smile before she too took a closer step to me.  She held her arms around me tightly and so did my arms around her.  Our bodies pressed and our hearts linked.  It was a moment to cherish.     The kiss went from gentle to passionate with her tongue tracing the corner of my lips.  My lips parted slightly to grant her wish and almost immediately a tongue made an entrance but was then blocked by my own.  The electrifying act sent chills to my spine and assuming it also did her the same causing the latter to elicit the moan.  This drove me crazy!  From then on, I wanted more.   We were in our own world, biting each other's lips and each other's tongue.  My mind flew off somewhere and my insanity dominated my body as my hands travelled on her thighs, caressing the skin under the skirt.  Her moans filled the background.  I knew she was enjoying it.   At that moment, the time of having her badly became a sound of desperate moans and so my hand travelled inwards to her but someone just had to us.  A surge of pain rushed to my body.  Everything happened so fast that I couldn't comprehend the sitution I was in.       "What are you doing on my daughter?!" A man shouted as he continued to beat me with his fists.  I can feel the pain numbing my whole body.  But I need to get up.  My princess isn't safe.   "Daddy, please stop!!" I heard Jessica scream.  I froze.   Dad? So, this insane man in front of me is her dad. Then, the situation hit me like a ton of bricks. Our relationship was kept hidden as the world is very judgemental and of course, we won't get accepted.  Damn those people's laws for love!      I heard my girlfriend arguing with her dad and then a yelp came.      "Jessi!!!" I heard a woman's voice. I opened my eyes to see what was going on. I saw Jessica begging her father to stop.  My heart felt constricted and I felt like getting stabbed as another hit came to my princess.     "Mom! It's not Taengoo's fault.  It was my fault...mine..." Jessica said, her voice cracking with a hitch while her mom attempted to calm her in her arms.     "Stop whatever you're saying! You're embarrassing our family now!!" Her father roared.  I saw her father lifting up a hand in an attempt to hit my princess again.       No way!       I held unto his leg to stop the beating.  But what I got was a yell and another unbearable pain on my stomach.   "Argh..." I groaned as he continued to kick me for his leg to be freed.     No, no way!!  You're going to hurt her again!  I'm never going to let go of this damn leg if it meant to save my princess.     I can hear him cursing as the kicking won't stop.  I'll bear this pain 'cause seeing her hurt, kills me.     "Taengoo!!!"     "Jessi!!!!!" I heard her mom yell then a thump sound. Her father stopped.  I looked up to see my princess on the ground.  ! She fainted.     "Sica..." I muttered, almost out of breath.  I tried my best to move my weak body but was stopped by a fist.   "Get away from my daughter! I'm warning you, stupid dirty orphan!"  He blurted out and dragged his family away from the scene.     I lost my energy to move but I was worried about Sica's condition.  I fished out my phone from my pocket and pressed the speed dial.   "Hyo..." And that was my last word before I out.      

 

    "Hyo, I'm completely okay now!  I just need to know if Sica's okay!"  I yelled as my sister trapped me against my bed.     "Don't you know how hurt I was when I found you lying somewhere at the park with bruises all over your body!?  You'll get killed if you meet her father again!"  Hyo retorted.  I fell silent as she made a big point but there was no stopping my tears from leaking.     "At least, let me know if she's alright."  I was desperate.  I need her in my life.     With a sigh, my sister gave in saying, "Alright, let me call Pany...."      

 

    Sica-ah... How are you now? I miss you so much!!!      

 

  The next day, the news came to me.  Jessica's fine now but she had another arguement with her father and she was too weak.   My brain couldn't function well, what should I do? What can I do??? I wanna see her now!!! I wanna hold her in my arms. I know she needs me now just like how I need her...     "Be patient, Taeyeon..." I keep on reminding myself as next week, we would see each other at school.    

 

    Finally the day came and I was readying myself for school.  Looking at the mirror, cuts and bruises were everywhere.  Whatever, I didn't care.     I quickly approached to my classroom, the moment I had arrived my school. I ignored all the weird glances that students gave me. Not a biggie for me, since I'm an orphan, of course I won't have a good reputation in school, they all treated us as rubbish. Even we had done nothing, but who cares? That's the painful reality... My princess is different from them... I smiled unconsciously at the thought of it.     I sat on my seat silently with my eyes glued at the door of the classroom, wa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter