Chapter 07

I still loving you (sequel of 'What's love?')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oh My God!!! Hyo!! You're BACK!!!" A dramatical spun, and added on a not so pleasurable tone, a rushed up . Dahhh... A tearful giraffe is now hanging on Hyoyeon, hugging the latter like a koala, and obvious, Hyoyeon is an eucalyptus. An small and not so tall eucalyptus tree, if... compare to the 'koala' that hanging on her. A giraffe hanging on eucalyptus, sobbing so helplessly, hugging Hyoyeon like her life depend on her. Dramatic giraffe...

Exaggeration explaination? Oh well, not really, coz now she is in this situation. She just feel like been trap in a tight corner, struggling, when she can't even find a best solution to solve the problem that their company facing, while, she can't find her midget boss at all. No way she can find Taeyeon, drag her out, squeeze her, smash her, beat the crap out of that midget. Coz the boss of Taengsic's Co literally disappeared herself after the day she 'ual harassment' the representative of Jung's.

"Oh... Soo... You crap me out...Hell..." Hyoyeon having her last moribund struggle in her life. She can't breath at all, since she been hugged by this giraffe so tightly, just like the latter gonna smash her lungs. Slowly, well, not that slow, Hyoyeon's face turned red, dark red...

"Oh, Hyo! You have no idea how much I need you now!! You don't know how gladness I am now to see you here, in front of me! You're my Savior!!" Sooyoung, aka the giraffe, doesn't let the half dying Hyoyeon go, instead, hugged her more tighter than before. Slowly, the red face of Hyoyeon turned darker and darker, started turning into purple.

"B-but.. Yo-you're m-my D-Death..." This gonna be the last words of Kim Hyoyeon. Oh, she saw the gate of the hell is just right infront of her, welcoming her now... Oh... So hell near...

 

'Oh God... Do you abandon me already?'
'Isziiitt theee timeeee?? NNUUuuu...God... I still yooouuunnnggg...'
Hyoyeon's

 

Not yet, Hyo...

"Soo, let her go! She gonna black out soon and die young chocking by you." The lady that kept mum started from the moment she and Hyoyeon appeared in this drama queen giraffe's office room, eyeing those drama from that giraffe, with a cool signal from her glare. Finally, let out her wonderful but a bit husky voice. She pushed the giraffe away from Hyoyeon and pulled the pity purple-face Hyoyeon, who literally out of her soul to her own.

"Geez... Fany-ah, my hurt!" Sooyoung complained as she had her kissed the floor voliently.

"You choked her to dead just now!"

"I didn't!!"

"Hmmm... Ppani-ah, you smell nice!!" An idiot line successfully cut-off the bickering between Tiffany and Sooyoung. Both of them look distracted for two seconds, stared blank on each others before they move their glances towards the source of that idiot statement from.

Hyoyeon is currently has her head lying on Tiffany's torso, neck, but face on chest. While, Tiffany has both her arms wraps around Hyoyeon securely, one on the back and another one on the latter's head. Hyoyeon, the souless pabo, who just come back from the gate of the hell, happily nuzzling on the soft chest. To be short and simple, molesting. Got it?

"YAH!!!" A hard hot slap Tiffany gained Hyoyeon.

"Ouch..."

"Buhaahhahahaaaaaa!!!"

Idiot...

 

*PPPAAAAAKKKK*

*TOK* Hyoyeon passed out... Sooyoung's crab arm doesn't make Hyoyeon die, but this hard blow from HellFany definitely will send Hyoyeon to meet the real Death...

 

"Fany-ah, you killed Hyo..."

“BWO?!" With both her hands still grabbed on Hyoyeon's collar, shaking the latter to the death, Tiffany turned her head burstedly, with her dead gaze. Oh, sweet eye-smile also can shoot death gaze too. Mind that.

"Ah... N-nothing... Sorry for interrupted... keep going..." Giraffe gulped in nervous and gestured the hot y killer to continue what she is doing.

 

Murder case.

 

"Oh, wait!"

 

*Cracked*

 

Too late.

 

"Oh , she is the only one will know where the heck Taeyeon will hiding herself..."

 

 

The president suite, the y blonde pacing back and forth in her the luxury living room, while, a cute yet y bunny stood there quietly. Different from usual, Jessica, the oh-so-cold lady who seen like not even bother to crook her eyebrow even if the whole car crashed in front of her, now has her both prefect sharp eyebrow knotted together, bitting her botton lips, pacing back and forth. Let her brain working, in full.

Sunny tilted her head a bit, secretly giggled on how funny her boss can be, even Jessica just became her boss for two days, but it doesn't fail to let her feel fun to see this icy boss has other expressions on her face, rather than... ...just blank or cold.

Can't blame Jessica lost her deportment, 'cause her one and only PA just told her that she gonna pay HUGE penalty on breached the contract with Taengsic's Co. This will cause a HUGE loss to Jung's. And Jung's public reputations gonna suffered a huge harm on that. That cost more than just paid an amount of penatly. And the most important point is, she just took over the company from her parent, she gonna made her parent disappointed to her, and also disapprovement following by, which she hate the most. God know how long time she put in and how much effort she paid just to get rid of her parent's claw, and let her father approved on her ability. Not to treat her as a little girl that ten years ago.

Well, back to the information given by Miss Sunny Lee, aka bunny. Is a bit more exaggerated. Just a little bit, only. Yeah, just a bit, a bit exaggerate on report on the amount loss of the consequence for breached the contract. A bit exaggerated on the report of the loss and harm for their company's reputation. Right, just a bit exaggerated, the amount of penatly for breached the contract with Taengsic'c Co won't hurt Jung's actually, and the reputation damages, just a blah. How can a small company like Taengsic's Co can routed the large public listed company? Can't. and no way.

And why did Sunny do that for?

 

*Flashback*

"Wh-What d-do y-you gu-guys want?" Sunny huddled up in her sit, she tried to cuddled herself into a small fuffly bunny, Oh, she already is a bunny btw... Her eyes rolled with fright while she been surrounded by a group of wild animals. Oops, sorry. Not animals, are ladies. Three awuful long-legs ladies. Yuri, YoonA and... ...Seohyun(?)

"Hiak hiak hiak!!"

"Well, let's see what we want from you~~"

"Muahahaha... We will be gentle~~"

So evil...

Sunny now scared her off already...

 

'Help!!!'
Sunny's

 

"Hey~ What're you guys playing with? How dare you guys leave be behind?" The supposed-should-be dead body, Kim Hyoyeon popped out from God-know-where, made the trio long legs stopped terrifying that little cute pity bunny.

"Oh, Hyoyeon-ah, this is Sunny Lee, the PA of Jessica Jung that I told you before." Yuri exclaimed happily while saw her buddy's appearance.

 

'Girl that can bear with Jessica Jung, sure is deabak!'
'I should check her out...'
Hyoyeon's

 

"OMO!!! YOU'RE SO CUTE!!!" Hyoyeon exclaimed, while she first lay her eyes on the frightened bunny, that huddled up in her own sit. She just told what in her mind. For the girls thatknow Hyoyeon very well, didn't seen been surprised by this Kim choding. But, for the girl that first time met Kim Choding, she been frightened again. Sunny has her eyes widen like... bull eyes. Yeah.

Forturnately, but unforturnately at the same time, Hyoyeon's statement doesn't unheared by two ladies that just arrived, and stood at the doorway. Yup, Choi Sooyoung and Hwang Tiffany. Sooyoung felt a BIG HUGE pang on her, at her heart. But why? Why should she felt that?? So chaotic, the moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter