Chapter 08

I still loving you (sequel of 'What's love?')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A beep sound just to inform the owner that her property been break-in by someone without her invitation. By just judging how the sound of footsteps, she know that who on earth is the uninvited guest already. Well, actually is not difficult to guess the guest, one finger can counter all.

"Gezz, Just like what as I guested, you really at here."

"How do you know the passwords?"

"C'mon,  even the idiot would know the stupid passwords you will set on your door! Sis! "

"... ..."

"OK,  is her birthday date you set. Tae, how difficult it can be to guest what is on your mind already? I'm your one and only siblings,  the closest and the ONLY family you have... 'UNNIE'. " She tell, just to let her sister know that she know her. Very very.  From head to toes.  Every single part. Deep into the latter heart. Of course,  mind too.

So, no lies, no hiding. No secret between them.

Started from Hyoyeon get into the house, she already mentioned Taeyeon as 'sister' instead of calling her 'Tae' as usual. Hyoyeon seldom call Taeyeon 'sister', she call just when she needed. What's 'needed', just like... When she need some covers from her elder sister to save her from the paws of a certain giraffe,  oh, giraffe doesn't have paws by the way... or, just like... When Tiffany in a rage, wanna kill her... Or when she doesn't feel like work coz she is lazy... or when... just like now. Something serious happened on her one and only family, Taeyeon.

She emphasised, just to remain the older girl that, she still has her in the world. They can't leave the other one behind. Reminded Taeyeon how she suffered when she thought her elder sister gonna leave her alone in the world. It happened once in her life, and she know she can't bear with it another time.

Silence dominated them as both of them glancing at each other, deeply. Hyoyeon approaching her sister without broke the eyes contact. They didn't talk, doesn't means that they didn't communicate at the moment, instead, they're linking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter