Chapter 03

I still loving you (sequel of 'What's love?')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, I'm..." Taeyeon frozen while her eyes finally landing on the lady infront of her. 

Jessica doesn't uttered any word when she saw the shorter lady there, but she clenched her teeth tight, same as her fists.

"S...Sica..." Taeyeon has her eyes widen, and her jaw dropped slightly. Exprienced the thundershock from the top of the head down to the spine.

 

'Am I dreaming now?'

'She's back?

'My Sica is here standing infront of me?'

Taeyeon's

 

*SLAP*

 

All the girls in the room dumbfounded on what had just happened. Sunny gawed while she saw her boss slapped the lady who just came in. Others jaw dropped, while they eyeing their boss been slapped by this cold and cool lady.

Jessica stomped her feets out from the room immediately. Leave all the dumbfounded girls and also her 'Taenggoo'.

"Sica... SICA!!" Taeyeon blinking her eyes while covered her red face that just been slapped. The pain made her realised this is not a dream. Her angel is back. Yeah! Her angel is back, and just earned her a slap on face. Hot and spice. She immediately chased after her angel.

 

 

Five girls in the conference room, frozen, like five statues in the musuem. Five goddess-like statues. Non of them dare to move an inch. Obviously still in shocked on what had just happened under their eyelids. Yeah, shocked. YoonYul couple, Sooyoung and Seohyun let their jaw dropped, hang open, literally forgot that this expression shouldn't be on their flawless face. They still haven't collect their soul on the fact that their dork midget leader just been SLAPPED by an iceberg-like godjess y and hot client with no reason, they even not yet introduce themselves to each other. No one dare to do that before to their boss. Well, atleast they never see that before these few years. (Or should said, never in their life.)

 

'What the heck had just happened?!'

'Taeng been slapped by devil lady!!'

YulSooYoonSeo's

 

And the bunny Sunny, have her already big enough eyes wider to the max after eyed her boss slapped the lady that just appeared in this room for not more than a minute. She shocked to dead too. And, to make it clear herem she even worse than the other four, the one slapped the lady is her BOSS. Her boss, who she need to deal with the most, the one she need to serve well in lately.The one who gonna pay for her bill. The one who control her. A chill send down to the spine when she realised this. Will she survive after that, or will she still in one-piece, after she found out that her boss is such a violent, cold ice, and unpredictable type... 

 

'OMG... What if I'm the one been slap in future?!'

'Oh God... I can see my dark future is coming for me...'

Sunny's

 

Unconsciously all the tall and long legs girl move their glance to the one and only danshin in this room. Staring blankly at her, no expression. As like she is the only one can give them a damn explanation bout what the heck had just happened between their bosses. Somehow, there is the dark aurora started firming behind the four tall girls, yeah, they started fuming now, as their friend/leader/umma, been beated up by other. Sunny startled when she found herself under the unfriendly gazes, she gulped hardly as her already petite body shrinking more into the sit unconsciously due to the fearness from those gazes, this made her petite body be more petite. Aowww~ poor bunny...

 

'OMG!!! My DARK future already here!'

'Are they gonna beat me up as the revenge for their friend?'

'I have nothing to deal with that...'

'Wait, why that tall giraffe come toward me?!'

'4 vs 1... I am dead meat....'

'Are them gonna toss me out from the window? Here's 20th floor for god sake...'

'Bye appa, bye umma... Bye my games... I love you all...'

Sunny's

 

 

 

The moment Taeyeon made herself into the conference room, Jessica already found out she's her Taenggoo, just in a blink of eyes. Her heartbeat pacing in crazy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter